What are the perks of being muscular and pretty?

What are the perks of being muscular and pretty?

Attached: cope1.gif (500x281, 927K)

Fuck I wish I was pretty :(

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if everyone lookism got the Ashley Madison treatment?
Imagine these incels having to fear for their lives 24/7

>be 1/2/3/4
>6'3'' 225lb, handsome, chiseled face
>gf has a thing for skinny musician softboys
>mfw
feelsbadman

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 12.19.21 AM.png (482x476, 426K)

>tfw already pretty but also chubs
dang can't lose the fat fast enough :/

Haha imagine this incel walking into your gym, going up to you while you're about to bench a new pr and he tells you to stop lifting because face is everything...
Them you take a kettlebell and beat him with it
in minecraft haha

Attached: what faceframeheight posters look like.jpg (446x484, 15K)

You can play with your nieces and nephews without your siblings thinking you are a rapist. Everyone is suspicious of you if you are ugly.

Girls literally become wet when they see you.

Because when you're good looking everyone (rightly) assumes you have pussy deluge wherever you go, so you're not desperate enough to diddle kids. If you're ugly though, people will think you're so desperate for some poontang, you'd prey on children. It's quite Freudian, but everything comes down to how easily you seem to get pussy.

Getting Grindr hookups more easily.

Attached: D9T-qe0VAAAmEhs.jpeg.jpg (750x1054, 75K)

>0 feet away
this is creepy as fuck

That just mean whoever took the screenshot made the profile you retard.

This here is truth.

Children always shy near me, it's good because i generally don't like their company.

>Muscular
>Pretty
>Intelligent

You can only pick 2.

Feels better than being a twink

>Muscular
does it include height and frame?

If yes then 1 and 3 definitely.

You attract females and males

>>Muscular
cope for ugly people
>>Pretty
only thing you need
>>Intelligent
a meme

>a meme

yes unless youre a literal retard, intelligence is a meme

I bet you'd get to kiss a lot

lol, how intelligent you're literally define who you are, your passions, the motivation behind (intellectual stimulation , "brain masturbation" is the main one, it open a door for this kind of "enjoyment"), you literally see the world in different abstraction level and yes it's just like the difference between retard to average person, that's something the average person have hard time accepting or just can't. You're just a lookism fag which i consider being as worse as a nigger (probably as intelligent just different culture).

sure whatever helps you cope bro

Attached: literallyyou.jpg (480x600, 22K)

>everyone is automatically friendly to you
>it's easier to convince people
>people help you whenever you need them
>groups of friends automatically follow your ideas
>girls and women of all ages miring you everytime you go out
>even some guys smile at you
>easier to find jobs
>professors are more likely to help me on my thesis than other guys

t. smart, muscular and pretty

by I tend to not abuse these powers, my ethics don't allow me and Jesus wouldn't like it

Attached: 1558901410448.jpg (563x1003, 363K)

Holy fuck i would lick that guy asshole and eat his boy pussy

Life can still be shitty (usually is).

girls mire hard and everyone is nice.
>5'6, it could have been an easy life

but that's gay lmao tf wrong with you

You mog other men so hard they refuse to appear on screen with you and have legions of women storming the premieres of your movies to tear your tuxedo off.

Attached: 1560621848276.jpg (400x580, 34K)

This is accurate.

being attractive quite literally changes your entire life, and how people perceive nearly every action you take

It's almost as if we are wired to do so...

>1/2/3/4
>225lb
ur fat bro

>What are the perks of being muscular and pretty?
You're not ugly and fat. What's the point of this question

>tf wrong with you
He's gay

Honestly, life is completely different, not just in your experiences, but in the way you interpret the world and how people's interactions with you reflect upon the world.

You become motivated to go out more, and be outside more, because it comes from a place of you genuinely having a good time while surrounded by people as opposed to a chore that inflicts pain and persona fatigue on you.

You walk through the world with a lot more ease.

>T. Very good looking teenager, used to hang out at a local amuesment park all day and pick up girls when I was 16, nothing to write home about but undeniably good looking. Not so much now after being beat down by the boot of life.

muscular
>high testosterone men hit on you
>non-trailer trash girls are disgusted by your presence
>low cognitive ability
>impulse personality
>neanderthal facial features
pretty
>everything you want is given to you on a plate

Samefag

You have to realize that winning in general in life is a snowballing exponential growth experience.

When I was 17 years old, I took a greyhound to Miami South Beach to be homeless on the beach after every hotel/hostel on the island told me to fuck off because I was a minor. That's the difference in self belief and the access that you have socially when you're very pretty.

I remember I used to genuinely enjoy roller coaster lines, because it was an opportunity to see and be seen.

I remember I used to take my little brother to the park with me, and he would go around all day and look back at girls we passed and see if they were turning around looking at me as I passed by. I'd say 5+ girl groups minimum per day did

I remember just being at a level where I genuinely believed and honestly believed that when I met eye contact with a girl for any length of time that she was 100% attracted to me, surely it was delusional, but it just goes to show what neurotic places your mind goes when you're a young good looking moron. And the worst part is that this wasn't a delusional belief, it's because so many girls DID like me, I had no reason to believe otherwise.

Good little trip down memory lane. I've balded in a way that ruined the best hairstyles for my faceshape, probably 20% bodyfat, wear birth control glasses that ensure I get none, and the whole pretty boy identity has been ripped away from me the last few years. Good to revisit it at times.

You write like your IQ is 115

That’s not a compliment

thanks for sharing brah

Post face with timestamp
I bet you look like this of worse

Attached: 83A97AB9-BD18-47EC-962E-180879F48F23.jpg (520x282, 18K)

You can tell people to have sex and don't be afraid if they will ask you to post body

assuming they look like this, you're sort of saying they're right.

It’s unironic projection, the fact that these incels go out of their way to demotivate others is beyond pathetic

Attached: FF8C679A-7BA2-44E2-8985-DBEF7B5A9CF4.jpg (339x312, 24K)

I had the same experience with balding and losing my good boyish looks... Life sucks sometimes

Called the halo effect