/fph/

It's /fph/ time. All naysayers stay out, look at pic related and see how dire situation is. We need good old /fph/

Attached: 9qtq7lztf4b31.jpg (1125x912, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 9533B63E-C8AF-44AB-9CED-A3C6938CCBB8.png (702x1018, 334K)

You muricans need another great depression

ITT self-hating fatties with an unearned feeling of superiority because they've been on a diet for a few weeks.

I really just don't fucking understand fat people, I was basically fucking born fat, both parents obese, was over 200 by 7th grade but by 9th I said fuck it and lost 80lbs in half a year despite the pure shit my parents bot. I had one of the worst starts possible yet I still fucking did it. How do these straight autists deny the burning rage in them, do you not desire to improve, DO YOU NOT FEEL THE FUCKING FIRE OF PERSISTENCE YOU WERE BORN WITH AS A HUMAN. These people stopped living when they gave up I just can't understand it.

Attached: 1563497275674.jpg (598x714, 303K)

bought omegalul whoops

Attached: 1496166690713.png (965x610, 67K)

Attached: 1494652394760.jpg (1498x4145, 1.63M)

Attached: efwoycddo4931.jpg (1242x2208, 194K)

Attached: DoaDxcn.jpg (640x3904, 458K)

Attached: nrqhj10jwpvy.jpg (437x393, 28K)

Identical twins

Attached: z8h2zvllrfh11.jpg (2000x1000, 171K)

Attached: mm9Jzgr.jpg (792x2088, 345K)

Attached: oucamF8.jpg (742x688, 105K)

>browsing insta
>friend shared a selfie her sister posted
>tharsheblows.ini
>how do you get so fat by 20 years old what
>post is "stop posting about your fitness progress it's boring"
>anger of 10,000 galaxies

be fat as shit i don't care at all, at least fucking own it and acknowledge you're fucking up your body because you're lazy. none of the cigarette smokers I know justify their shit habit with a superiority complex, they acknowledge it for what it is. god dammit.

Attached: falcon paunch.jpg (640x480, 31K)

70 percent of americans are overweight

>be me
>EMT
>picking up a patient from replacement hip surgery to go back to the nursing home
>says she's 180 pounds, cannot be less than 250
>look at her medical history
>huge list of life-threatening conditions
>every single thing on her list was completely preventable
>all she had to do was not ball out to 250lbs

I thing pic is about result of survey. Like they asked people are you fat and are you inactive. But if 52% don't understand diet that will mean numbers are way higher.

Attached: oH2nXnV.jpg (704x1049, 153K)

what's your job.

Looking at you, Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_7489.jpg (621x298, 45K)

Overweight and obesity are similar but different things. Obesity is extreme overweight, where you have a scale going approximately like this
extreme/morbid underweight, underweight, normal, overweight, obesity, extreme/morbid obesity

This, a sevenfold

If you don’t think the calories you smash cause obesity then what does?

You're not wrong. I'm a fatty who uses fph as inspiration to get less fat.

I think fat people have some kind of self harm mindset where they don’t think they deserve better. When I was in 7th to 9th grade I worked as hard as possible, was so cheerful, believed anything was possible and tried new things.

Attached: im-a-good-person.png (554x1920, 463K)

Attached: im-a-good-person2.png (320x1920, 333K)

dem hormones an shiet

all images of women knocking men out make me laugh for some reason

Attached: superfat.jpg (960x1280, 357K)

im scared to see current year

Attached: 1413120252594.jpg (251x233, 5K)

alternate timelines
also self mogging

current year

Attached: CPj1gZnUYAEC3VM.jpg (489x720, 38K)

I AM SILLY

you forgot the infinifat

Holy that's a disgusting ass.

muh genetics

if it helps them to stay on diet is good enough

Attached: 1562003110075.jpg (750x572, 188K)

truth, I couldn't have done it without these threads

keep going bruh

Attached: 812qo8wxlov21.jpg (750x491, 49K)

I know I'm doing it but I'm really proud that nobody replied to this

>infinifat
everytime

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Thanks bro. It sucks to diet, but it sucks even harder being fat.

>muh genetics

What I hate most is that they identify themselves with being fat. This is their brain on female hormones. I have met skinny-fat or downright obese men who could talk about a plethora of subjects, women and relationships included, without boiling it down to how ''big'' or whatever shit euphemism women pull off when they are fat.

Young fat women behave in a different manner, they are using exceeding amounts of makeup, they tend to emotionally rely on food.

But who am I to criticise them? I actually look down on the fact that they stoop to identifying themselves as pieces of meat.

Where does people thing all that mass in their body comes from?

Attached: s7rewoje97b31.jpg (750x729, 39K)

Attached: isdz5w1na4b31.jpg (1355x1920, 211K)

I can imagine one of them stole food off her sister plate when they were kids

>Anger of 10,000 galaxies
Keked and checked

Attached: 1560454783760.jpg (600x606, 30K)

Ahh. The ole youtube comments section. It's like looking at all or humanity's mistakes at once.

I can't tell if that's supposed to point out that the average woman is fat or if it's some delusional fatty claiming models get thinner and thinner.

>ssbhm
>super saiyan big handsome man

>"Show me a study that [...]"
I hate how this has become the go to reply for any kind of conversation. Because the people who keep saying it wouldn't even understand the studies if you showed them.

>I don't want to change something that I do that to myself that is completely my fault and that all empirical evidence shows is a massive risk factor for a variety of diseases and health issues
>I know, I'll just say I'm not the issue - everyone else is.

I wonder if she STILL says she loves her body when she has an actual copy of herself that objectively looks infinitely better.

If it's about fatness. Just tell person climb up stairs. There is enough proof for any fatass out there.

Attached: KZ9IHqY.jpg (525x3102, 355K)

>2,500 kcal for breakfast
I'd probably be close to vomiting.

Given the picture they've used is of a smiling chubby woman my guess would be they're trying to say that models are getting thinner, when in fact it just proves that women are getting fatter.

You know since statistically that is exactly what's happening.

Yup, that's how obesity works.

It’s like eating a bag of candy in the morning.

Also models have been closer to normal weight. After mid 2000s, there has been regulation and backlash against underweight/anorexic models. So at average I wouldn't be surprised if models are now days good 10-20 pound heavier then early 2000s.

Big bag of candy. That would be 650g of pure sugar. 1.5 pound of sugar.

This is actually legit one of the stories that made Jow Forums famous on the WWW.

t. Ultraboomer

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>Jow Forums
>famous on the WWW

Attached: 80482895829474.png (500x522, 133K)

I can guarantee you that the person who wrote this has never actually said any of it in person. Because it's so easy to provide counter-arguments.

>"Show me a study [...]"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

>"Do thin people get this health problem?"
What, Type 2 Diabetes? No, it's almost always fat fucks like you.

>"The research I've seen shows that [...]"
Show me the research. The actual research, not the tidbits some fat fuck pulled out for their blog to suit their HAES agenda. I guarantee you the only factor in their failure was their will power.

>"Please provide me with evidence-based medicine"
All modern medicine is fucking evidence based.

>"Shame is bad for my health"
Oh boy, so shame is bad for your health, but obesity isn't?

>"In our limited time, I'd like to focus on [...]"
What your Type 2 diabetes and crippling knee pain? Ok, you're right. It's nothing to do with your weight. You are perfectly healthy at your size. You are also fabulously beautiful bb girl xxx

"genetics" BTFO

I would fucking love a 2,500 kcal meal, but the macros in that are almost entirely fat and useless, like the people who actually eat stuff like that.

Were you at all surprised to see the author was a woman?

cereal is the fucking devil.

It's far too easy to plow through it, especially when you were conditioned with decades of "healthy breakfast!" propaganda. the inherent instability in the balance between cereal and milk encourages you to keep putting more in the bowl--a vicious cycle of "well it's all milk now, I'll put some cereal in", "this is too dry, needs more milk" until you run out of one or the other.

the food provides so little satiation that you will nearly always remain equally hungry after having consumed it.

terrible, terrible food item.

It's identity obsession. People are becoming increasingly obsessed with identifying themselves as their transient external qualities.
>I'm fat
>I'm trans
>I'm a demiqueer aromantic and my pronouns are Xie, Xir, Xey
This is an alternative to identifying as what they do-
>I'm a doctor
>I'm a bodybuilder
>I'm an HR manager and I volunteer at a soup kitchen on weekends
They refuse to do this because if they did they'd find the overwhelming majority of them to be useless non-entities who only exist to consume and shit.

Attached: 1553859864185.png (700x1670, 527K)

>So, yes. Some people *prefer* to be disabled. It's their choice.

Is this nigga for real?

In an era of amublocetuses rising from the mists of time, what doctor WOULDN’T have a plethora of studies to beat these retards into submission with?
At the very least they’d have gone through them so often they’d be burned into their mind.

The twin on the left even looks like she's overweight but the big one is so huge that she makes her look like a model next to her
Cereal is probably one of the biggest foods that made me overweight. I used to grab a large bowl and just eat it until full, which took about 3 bowls, all larger than the servings size. Now if I take some dry cereal with me to work as a snack, I always weigh the portion.

I mean, it's true. Plenty of capital-D Deaf people out there rejecting implants that would allow them to hear because they associate so strongly with 'Deaf Culture' that hearing doesn't matter to them.

that said it's pretty dumb to assume wheelchair-guy has this identity and has made this choice simply because he shows up in a background shot. Geordi didn't choose to have a weird-ass visor thing over regular eyes, and Picard didn't identify as a bald man. Given that the Star Trek ethos centers far more around personal discovery and the will of man, and usually rejects conformity for the sake of conformity or identification with any 'in-group', it's pretty reasonable to assume the dude is in a temporary situation, or didn't have the option to fix it. I mean, even if he decided to be disabled, long-term the 24th century is going to have better solutions for getting around than "I don't know, a chair with some wheels on it?", but those would likely require additional time and resources to acquire (e.g., fitting and assembling an exo-skeleton). Wheelchair in space screams "temporary solution".

>cereal is the fucking devil.
Giving up cereal changed breakky for me forever.

I just weigh oats and eat porridge now. I will never eat that shit again.

Attached: 1555588964161.png (1123x708, 1.22M)

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-06 um 20.19.20.png (1868x1194, 1.1M)

Twins are always trying to differentiate from the other. I can totally imagine the fat one thinking "she's the atletic/good looking one, but I'm the artsy/smart one", I've seen it happen with normal siblings

Both the thin person looking for validation and the fat person coping are fucking faggots and should die.

Good on you, boys.

Thicc!

The gigacope

On a real though how fucking good are weetos with a tonne of milk

Dear god i cant even imagine attempting that even when im on the dirtiest of bulks, 2.5k for one meal thats fookin disgustang m8

Sadly dude in the image is correct. This is especially true in the deaf community where some even want the right to have surgery done on their newborns to make them deaf. It sounds like some made up bullshit but the deaf community is full of wackos who are convinced that deaf is better and have no qualms about imposing deafness on others, including their children.

BEGONE, SATAN

wouldn't be any worse than circumcision t-b-h f-a-m

I'm a bit jelly of foodbro finding such a nice girl

>Show me the research.
Should kill the discussion right there, but it's pointless because these people are too far up their own ass to admit defeat. They'll just claim that it's common knowledge and if you don't know about it you should educate yourself and from then on it's ad hominem pure.

It's true, there are people who intentionally cripple themselves.
It's retarded to pretend that they don't have mental health issues though.

Any text that starts with "Isn't it funny how/that [...]" isn't worth reading.

I think that was true for me. I recall that I sometimes felt pretty hungry during mid-day and got into habit of eating cereal to fill myself. I could've plowed though like a bowl per day on average. It wasn't even some obvious sweet stuff, just plain cornflakes. I then wondered why I kept on putting weight until I stopped and pretty much never touched any cereal ever again.

It's pure evil man, all of it.

I tried some shake with oats, whey, quark, milk and so on once.
Bad idea, I thought I was going to give birth to a fucking boulder.

>Show me the research
Whenever someone says this, you have to ask them what research could be presented to them that would convince them you are correct. Force them to state where their goal posts are or else they'll just keep moving them. The truth is, people like this don't want to change their minds and will either say that no research exists that could convince them, or they'll ask for something absurd that could never actually be provided and take your inability to produce such evidence as reason enough to keep thinking what they think.

Attached: YdeC5ec.png (716x663, 103K)

Pic related.

Attached: EdtoE3j.png (723x940, 1005K)

Thankyou Jow Forums these threads are the best motivation for me to stay on track and remind me of what i will likely become if i stop lifting.
>Always keep improving
>We're gonna make it frens

Attached: 1558544903990.jpg (376x434, 127K)

That why they exist fren, no matter nay sayers and snowflakes.