There is currently an ongoing conspiracy to trick young men into focusing on making their chest muscles as large as...

There is currently an ongoing conspiracy to trick young men into focusing on making their chest muscles as large as possible.
Up until just a couple of decades ago, large shoulders were the defining masculine trait. Influential homosexuals at the top of society want young men to make their chests as big as possible to emulate the feminine physique.

I'm not saying don't do chest, but for the love of god, don't give the muscle disproportionate priority over the actual important muscles.

Attached: jm08_0326_st-_pierre_09_8868003-e1341114101680.jpg (1583x1161, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZHu0sXDoHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignoring your Jow Forumstarded conspiracy theory. I have to say big shoulders with a less developed chest looks way more aesthetic than the big titty look.

Literally the first time I’ve seen someone agree with me on this

That's understandable. People on Jow Forums tend to argue the micro ad nauseam, so I understand your aversion. However, the point still stands. Big, disproportionate chests look silly. Pretty much any disproportionately large muscle group looks silly, but the chest seems to be the most common example.

Attached: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg (2000x3000, 1.22M)

Is it possible to have too large a back, bros?

It's not impossible, but much harder to achieve than the chest. It has been said here any many other places before, that if you're natty you'll never have to worry about being "too big".
The point being made here however, is that a lot of young men fall victim to favoring chest hypertrophy well over much more deserving, and objectively important muscles, such as the deltoids.

Attached: 1523567825299.jpg (640x549, 49K)

No

Attached: BCB7948F-197C-4618-AF08-B819AE3C9B48.jpg (700x467, 31K)

he is flexing hard as shit there, but damn he looks like a fucking he-man character

his shoulders are proportionate to his chest.

Side delts are the most aesthetic muscle. The only exercise you need to do is lateral raises for decent shoulders

Hes the guy to start the supermassive chest trend you spedster its one of the reasons he won so many olympias cuz no one could touch his chest size

Arnold is not a good example. His physique is obviously second to none; however he also was one of the key figures in the Mr Olympia contest transitioning from a showcase of aesthetics to a showcase of mass. Following him, and others such as Zane, the contest took a huge turn in the wrong direction, and this could be attributed to every contestant trying to keep up with Arnold's mass.
The reason Arnold was the GOAT was because he had the mass, but also the aesthetics/proportions.

Attached: 1480471911139.jpg (375x1017, 86K)

Summers bring out some strange newfriends,
>arnold good physique
Yes
>arnold supermassive keyfigure
lee haney and dorian yates but i guess??
>therefore arnold bad and cant be used in an arguement about aesthetics
What

Attached: 27E3A64C-A924-4307-B483-98E749B79EBF.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>ad hominem
On my anime-focused anonymous imageboard?
However, you are correct.

Attached: 1480368205977.jpg (492x674, 71K)

>being an Arnie fan in 2019
post your autism hair

>Influential homosexuals
>want to emulate the feminine physique

I agree with the conclusion, but your reasoning is wack.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Homosexuality is a compromise in the pursuit of a woman, foregoing the essence and settling for the physical; the hole.

Attached: 1435098180967 (1).jpg (820x500, 118K)

you with the strongbad pictures again!

user I must commend you for your good works on this board, keep it up

Fuck that things ugly nice lats tho

Latsbrah will always serve as a good role model for people here on Jow Forums. He is well beyond "making it", but more importantly, embraces his inherit cringeworthy, almost NEET/otaku-esque personality, and combines it with all of the best attributes of the stereotypical Alpha Male.

Attached: fvcking goals.jpg (640x640, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JZHu0sXDoHQ I saw that video too

>homosexuals want feminine physiques

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Yes. They're mentally ill so their tastes are weirder than "I like guys"

literally wrong on every level poltard
t. faggot

I agree that there are much more important muscles than the pecs and the pecs are given too much attention. OP pic is better than big titted men.
Arnold looks unnatural, because he is unnatural.

The Golden One is fuarken joooocy as fuarrrrk broooooo
>mfw

Attached: gnome gnotices bulge owo.jpg (499x499, 26K)