User, why are you wearing your shirt? its blazing hot, take it off. I want to see your abs

>user, why are you wearing your shirt? its blazing hot, take it off. I want to see your abs

What do?

Attached: 4AF21942-B91C-4A6A-B303-89D524A45EA9.jpg (1080x1333, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jaquemedeirosx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take off your top and I’ll take off mine.

>o-ok

Attached: F1277295-CDF3-492B-B480-504036B34ACC.jpg (300x333, 15K)

Just promise you won't get embarrassed because my chest is bigger than yours?

Hmm..you're right. It's also time for you tri-daily beating.

Sooo....Clench your teeth because im not going to pay dentist to fix that filthy whore mouth of yours.

imagine the incel who typed this and hit send lmao

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (602x453, 125K)

was this supposed to be funny?

>she got stupid tattoos
yikes
instagram.com/jaquemedeirosx/

Attached: 45402564_282407685748051_4953047459619983481_n.jpg (913x1107, 95K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Let op know what a massive fucking faggot he is, tell him to dilate and then for him to fuck off back to with his incel tranny roleplay threads

Cry and leave because I have mad anxiety and that's literally the only reason I lift in the first place :(

jesus christ she is perfect

linda

>responding to r9k roleplay posting
You will NEVER EVER E V E R make it

Attached: 1557887165625.jpg (1242x1222, 262K)

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1552101987538.jpg (568x590, 109K)

---> Not to mention she is an E Thot

Cringe and failpilled

Attached: 548770-fujifilm-quicksnap-disposable.jpg (740x416, 81K)

big oof

This.

My hip/waist ratio is higher than yours.

Attached: PSX_20190705_202925.jpg (2094x4000, 329K)

literally what i tell girls on omegle

it never works and honestly I never realized how cringe it is until now
feelsbadman

Attached: 1562206379053s.jpg (238x250, 4K)

Even when I was a fat piece of shit with bitch tits and 10 inch arms I never wore a shirt to the beach/pool. I can't even imagine what kind of loser would.

Attached: 1558011709655.jpg (1300x650, 46K)

Lad go back to plebbit or where ever you came from. We have enough autism here, we don’t need yours

you have to build rapport, otherwise, that's pretty cringe, bro

on omegle though who gives a fuck

Do your weighted pull ups user

I guess the original version needs to be posted once a month so that people don't forget about its existence. For archival reasons? Anxiety orbiting around loss of knowledge? Or just to create the illusion of poster activity? Please refrain from posting such dated and oversaturated pasta.

>that red line from always sitting hunched over
I have that too, but a lot worse.
My excuse is being 6'6" though, everything is too small so I can't sit upright really

Tell her to go back to her home country and sage the thread.

How is that making my hips more narrow?
To be fair, I took that pic directly after sitting that way, although I'm 5'3".
There isn't actualy much cut off from my legs, my knees are hidden under the shorts and you can see my calves.

>How is that making my hips more narrow?
It wont but itll build your lats/upper body which will make your hips look smaller

Jason is that you?

OMG, have sex.

>implying I don't already use every opportunity to take my shirt off

Miring the cargo shorts desu

cringe

>What do you do?
My shirt would already be off OP. Why wouldn't yours be?

>I want to see your abs

Me too...