Why wont girls talk to me?

I gained a good amount of mass and shredded to where im somewhat big and lean. But girls still wont notice or talk to me. I thought muscles would help with this but they always go for the scrawny guys wtf. Did i just waste two years of my life and throw away my natty card to still have women avoid me with a 10 foot pole?

Attached: 1536712243837.png (635x661, 227K)

muscles don't get you personality user :(

how long has it even been, also it could your general looks, clothing, hair, face. maybe you just don't look approachable, no reason to worry at least you will be way more viable when it comes to generally hooking up with chicks, just be a person and talk to them and you are bound to snag something. and if not just go on tinder and get puss with abs

Ok but on here and the bodybuilding forums they said if i got yolked I'd get girls. I blew tons of money on gear and stuff and im still a fucking loser

My autism seems to leak out too much i guess.

Women like natural muscle. Roided muscles attracts gay men and damaged women. Lmao, fail.

if you tell yourself that you become the reality you project onto yourself, even when i was a fatty i just made myself know I was chad. just beef up your self esteem, match every degradation of the self with a positive fact about you and eventually you will balance out to chad, it's that easy, so kinda hard lol

Women do not approach first brosef. And certainly do not throw themselves at random guys just like that.
Also post body.

Why won't you talk to girls?

I dont know how to. What do i say user?

post body

How can women tell my muslce isnt natural? Why does dan bilzerian get hella babes then and he roids?

You fixed the outside now focus on the inside

Look for an in, and if you can't find one it's totally viable to just say they are pretty and would like to get to know them, as long as you aren't overbearing they are the asshole if they dismiss you in a rude way, if its an okay time to do obvs don't want to ask a girl at a funeral or some shit omegalul

>Women do not approach first.
incel detected

>roiding for this
he fell for the memes
point at him and laugh

Fuck off. You guys told me to do this and it would help get me laid. I got a fucking tribal tat and motorcycle because everyone fucking said this shit would help me pull chicks but i havent been laid or even fucking acknowledged in 3 years. My family even laughs at me because i am covered in acne at 29 and they always know the answer when they ask about grand kids.

You are supposed to be the man. Meaning you are supposed to approach them.
You're not really supposed to care about whether or not they want to talk to you either: you're there to take what you want.
(Obviously you don't actually force yourself on women that don't want to talk to you.)

In fact the more manly you become the less you can probably expect them to approach you.
If you fit some shy twink archetype they'd probably approach more.

Post body or omega bait /thread

Attached: 3ada3132bcbfd7220c8fbd7374e4c670--bait-gifs.jpg (236x236, 12K)

user we wanna see your juicy fraud gains for uh...science reasons

Attached: pldrzmes6oy11.jpg (1064x707, 47K)

is right but also just know that talking to strangers is a skill, so don't feel bad if you spill your spaghetti in front of your girls; you'll get it right eventually. Most people are pretty caught up in their own business and will forget about your social shortcomings in due time.

Also pic related helps

Attached: Lookin Good Tonight.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

*in front of girls

mega kek, yea I personally haven't even asked strangers out myself, don't think I would have qualms but I could see the potential difficulty. I still want to work on myself. But I think the biggest thing that makes approaching people difficult is overvaluing them, they are just people like you, everyone has the same inherent value of being a living being and no one should ever doubt that. Unless you are mega asshole or extremist of some kind

I try, but always get nervous and sperm out. How not spill spaghet?

Attached: Because+of+how+mutable+and+easily+changed+it+is+_02db4f8b39fa0026a974e7f53038aa7e.jpg (250x221, 17K)

This makes me so happy

Attached: D9DFB934-A675-4812-9534-B24B07CC4021.gif (600x338, 1.2M)

The more you do it the more you are used to it. Just start with the smallest of small talk.
For instance, if you and a girl are standing in line waiting for food/coffee, make a small joke or comment about how long it's taking. No need for theatrical stuff.

What you need to do is something to bring the ladies in. I'll give you a trick that gets the panties wet. Once you get to the club get a few drinks in you. After that start scoping out the place, make sure all the exits are closed preferably locked. After that find where the packs of women are that you want to have your way with. Once you get a feel for whats out there its time to go in for the kill. You're gonna blow them away. Walk about to them and whip out your guns. Pop off your shirt and hit the hardest flex of your life, a most muscular, front double bicep, a zyzz pose. They'll automatically start feeling your muscles and want your cock. Works like a charm everytime for me son.

user this mans doesnt know what he's talking about. Study PUA. There are many videos on youtube to get you started. Aim high, dont do simp shit like small talk about coffee. Dafuq. Trust me, PUA will get you unlimited puss.

t. Master class pussy slayer in my region

Attached: 1560032083909.jpg (1004x600, 75K)

>throw away my natty card
Good luck fucking with a limp dick

Finally, some good advice on this board. Based, good sir. And dare I say...rp?

Attached: 1562167505030.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

Ive paid for online PUA classes and they didnt help

Post face, user

So you mean to say you bit on every meme bait advice on this anonymous Chinese trading card game forum? Did you get your gains from SS as well? Dude...this better be bait. This whole thread better be bait

Attached: thumb_you-dont-have-to-belonely-at-farmersonly-com-the-ntemet-scavengers-34865450.png (200x215, 35K)

not this

Attached: 1563268372697.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

No i did SS from when i was 18 till 23. Got pretty mediocre gains. I also did gomad for a short time and quit after i couldnt hold all the milk down along with food.

OP gets gold star for comedy tonight

Attached: 257.jpg (480x478, 24K)

How is this funny. Im trying to get out of what feels like a bottomless abyss but you all laugh at me when i ask for help.

OP here. As you can see im pretty fucking built i just dont get it. This is me last month

Attached: workout.jpg (600x766, 71K)

Not memeing, women do approach first sometimes.

5 years. No gains. Are you a femanon? Did you roid as a femanon and asking why grils wont talk to you? That would make way more sense

It could be worse user. You could be losing weight and the only people that want to fuck you are fat and old guys.
>Taking nap
>Get knock on my door. It's old neighbor
>"user you're looking good"
>Thanks
>"I've decided I'm gay. Wanna have gay sex?"
>No Thanks
>"Can I pay you 20 bucks to jerk off in your house?"
>WTF NO
>"Can I cool off?"
>Let him in, give him water and A/C
>Gives me 20 bucks for my hospitality
I'm not interested in fucking anyone right now but shit like me green text fucking keeps happening to me. I wanted to lose weight because I was tired of being the fat friend.

Attached: 52696139_336869276960834_5928259881684434944_n.jpg (550x412, 29K)

Size, subQ fat, vascularity? I mean you can tell when someone is on obvious roids. Also Dan literally purchases people's attention.

Nice gains OP. Looking juicy

Hello, Varinder Ghuman

Attached: dnixqqko8ca21.jpg (960x725, 72K)

That's not Varinder Ghuman, that's OP

I respect user for having the body builder knowledge to know this, but damn if that isn't just a little gay

he hires literal whores, which is like 15% different than the "shy" girl sitting in the library

All I did was do a reverse image search lmao

How often do you go on /fit? Ask your Dad how to talk to femanons irl. He banged your mom at least one time right? He has to know how to talk to grils.

Inb4 everyone banged OPs mom at least one time

>I got a fucking tribal tat and motorcycle
post pics

Dont lie. You're a based Varinder Ghuman fan. We all are. It's ok brother

you're 100% gay

I tried that too, didnt think to actually browse top indian bodybuilders to find him cause idc enough lol

We've been waiting for OPs alleged roided shredded bod. It's a larp bait thread guaranteed

Attached: 4aa86bf2a8c238a7ec3a2c8c50345411.png (520x604, 577K)

when did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Bruv, I NEED to see the bod of an user who claims to have frauded but cant understand why the roasties havent come knocking yet...AND he did SS for 5 years with no gains...AND he paid for PUA classes. I NEEED ITTTT

t. Just a self respecting fitizen who drinks brotein, lifts iron, and smashes thots

Attached: 1563083545411.jpg (535x796, 58K)

Based quads poster

Maybe it's your face?

Congratulations you have grown muscular. Now grow some balls and initiate talks with women. Do you even have any intersting hobby for girls to be interested. Or even some money to lear in some bitches. You have yet only covered 25% of ground

B-but you guys said...

Attached: 1562274116959s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

This has to be bait. No way anyone is this stupid.
But this is Jow Forums though, so you never know.

>I lifted for girls
>Why haven't I made it?

You're supposed to talk to them, you fucking pussy. Not just sit back like a male peacock and expect women to come up to you because of your "feathers" which in this case are muscles.