Why is it that whenever I see a WMAF couple in real life the male is always some bottom of the barrel omega?

Why is it that whenever I see a WMAF couple in real life the male is always some bottom of the barrel omega?

Attached: 3ecugbmi06g11.png (1080x798, 600K)

I'd say it's more correct to claim they are Gamma. The Asians won't generally fuck ANY loser white man: it *usually* has to be the kind of loser white man they expect to get a white collar job.

Like, I think you could be a fit tradesman type pulling $120k and they would pick a wimpy guy earning $60k if he had a white collar job.

>I LOOK LIKE THAT SO WHY CANT I GET GIRLS the post

Asians don't usually get love, so the loving Gammas are their prey. Sometimes the Asian learns to love back, creating a great relationship for both sides. However, some Asians become loveless money blackholes who drain the man dry.

He probably gives her a lot of free shit.
Happened to my brother when he dated a Filipino. He eventually bought her a car and she dumped him because he couldn’t afford a trip to the Philippines for his girlfriend and her whole family.

How is this Jow Forums, fuck off

I know a guy that dated Asians basically exclusively and it seemed to happen to him multiple times that they were attracted to him for being serious about getting ahead but then they hated him for not spending all his time doting on them. Chinese princesses.

This post brought to you by Tenda Spencer.

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

>Mfw I'm a truckdriver getting married in sept to my Japanese girlfriend in Japan in september

>Tfw I'm gonna go meet her family and friends

Fuck, I'm nervous as all fuck. I'm gonna get drunk as fuck so I don't become all quiet and shy like I usually do during gatherings.

Attached: sortofchub.jpg (1912x1860, 586K)

Enjoy your mutt kids degenerate

I cringe, I click

Attached: afa07041-d2b8-4964-a049-f28d329d7854_1.0dca972ac68c7de77abed6e0f3d69a07.jpg (450x450, 61K)

Jokes on you, I'm already a mutt ;^)

Attached: 80s loadout.png (1360x650, 809K)

America 2k19, truly muttlandia.
Dios mio !

When I was in Southeast Asia they told me it’s because if you’re fat/big that means you have lots of food or money. I’m at best a 4/10, but I’m about 6’4’’ 200 lbs. and I was able to pull bitches to the point that they started stalking me around the country - they said I’m “like Hollywood.” Most of these girls are dirt poor, living with 5+ people in their 1 bedroom 0 bathroom huts, eating scraps and possibly diseased bits of food that they find. If they manage to cling to a foreigner who they think can provide for them and their families, they will readily surrender themselves for that slight elevation in status.

The only female asian I know got a chad boyfriend 5 years older than her

It's not that they can't, although I'd argue a true Chad doesn't look to make Elliot Rodger sons, it's that it's very easily observed that WMAF usually has a loser man and WWAM usually has a pretty all right man.

That's because asian men have to be 10/10s to even draw the attention of white women.
t. the lone white guy in my group of asian friends

Well, the nigga in the pic is gettin his pecker pulled by his gook gf and your sitting at your pc shit posting alone lmao

Attached: C8A10716-76BD-4AE6-9FC0-17BA6EEAAF89.png (287x425, 124K)

I saw an outlier the other day. A skinny SE Asian guy with no chin with a white girl who was not only way more attractive - she had broader shoulders, thicker neck. Was probably slightly taller.
He talked so low I couldn't hear him and she laughed hysterically and was hanging on his every word.

White men dating Asians is like a grown man playing in little league

Anyone who sees you doing it knows you can't compete in the western sexual market place big leagues

Asian genes compliment white genes just fine. It's nogs and mexicans that shouldn't breed with whites

>that pic
What race of man is this?

Because the female needs her green card.
>t. fucked many phillipina chicks behind their beta's backs

Good for him desu. I'm never mad when it happens, they have to be shooting way above their level to even have a chance.

based

Is he really a chad though or is he faking it? I know a similar couple, WMAF, and the dude also looked like a chad. I dont know the details about what he had but he got some condition where his skin would flake, and he was prescribed something to rub in. He had to shave off his beard to do this and it turned out he had absolutely no jaw under the beard

Im not saying theres zero chance of him been a chad but if he has a beard theres a good chance he has a weak chin

I love it when Asian guys come on here and post about it and they think we're mad.

Racemixing in all its forms is gross af desu

Women are catching on to copebeards. As a copebearded guy I'm kind of ambivalent about that. I just objectively look better like this. I don't really want to "lie."

As a filipino, I can confirm these, dont date our female bitches here, they only want what's inside your pocket and bank accounts, and why create more mutts with filipina monkeys? When it's clearly white women are more attractive and less prone to poverty?

As an Asian filipino, dont date our female bitches here, they only want what's inside your pocket and bank accounts, and why create more mutts with filipina monkeys? When it's clearly white women are more attractive and less prone to poverty?

Bug

As a filipino, I can confirm these, dont date our female bitches here, they only want what's inside your pocket and bank accounts, and why create more mutts with filipina monkeys? When it's clearly white women are more attractive and less prone to poverty?

What country are you from?
I'm a mutt filipino as well but I won't participate in polluting the gene pool. Just stop.

>”lower jaw sticks out beneath the upper”
>guy has an overbite
??

>Women are catching on to copebeards
Sad part is i have a good jaw and I'm one of the few dudes who can pull off a beard, but if I grow one people will assume I'm hiding a weak jaw so I stay clean shaven

I'm hoping the beard trend among numales will die down soon so I can finally grow one without the negative association

I think you're wrong to think of it as a trend. A trend is like we all start wearing pink shirts and then decide pink shirts are gay.
Men with copebeards aren't all going to suddenly spurt Chad aesthetics.
You have to stop new ferret faces being made through parental neglect then you have to wait for the ones that exist now to die.

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 140K)

I guess it depends on where you are and what asians (and other women are available). I'm 6'3'', 220 lbs at 15% bf, dress nicely, have a decent job, etc. and I'm dating a Korean gal. But, I live in Seattle and the white women are absolute garbage here. Most of the women period here are absolute garbage. Much better to date foreigners or women from different parts of the country.

I've also dated (attractive) white women in the past. I would never date an asian from a poor country (Vietnam, the Philippines, etc.). My gf is very pale, 5'8'', and takes fantastic care of herself. I also spend like zero money on her. You might call that cope, but I call that taking the best option around.

Attached: Info on race mixing.png (1951x2048, 567K)