How do you know when you made it?

How do you know when you made it?

Attached: 1557886583010.webm (480x480, 591K)

When you made it, sounds dumb but it is true. The thing is that you define that for yourself. For me I haven't hit it yet but I know that it is simply whenever I am happy with who I am what I've done and how far I have come. Really it's just the peace of knowing you did everything you wanted to do, and maybe you want to work towards something forever. Learn that fact quickly so you can just enjoy the grind and have a good ass time till ya die son, anyway good luck user, sounds like you are planning on making it so probs will

two bitches at the same time

when you stop saving and posting "cute" girl webms on Jow Forums

>How do you know when you made it?
when you become gay.

this is Jow Forums, not facebook
fuck off

Attached: normalfags coming here.jpg (501x1200, 219K)

This, op is a pathetic beta orbiting subhuman who cant even start

go lurk on a different 4channel subforum, loser. this one is for cool dudes only.

Attached: 1fc4543a3640aaa340e73030b5990ce2.jpg (612x612, 103K)

from my cold dead hands

Attached: 1523041585727.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

post body, face, name and where you want to get your ass kicked
all with a timestamp. faggot

Yesterday the girl I wanted to bang in school 12 years ago reacted with a heart eyes emoji to my insta story and one of my buddies sent me a text that I look really fit. So I think it's safe to say that I finally made the transition from skinnyfat to DYEL. See you later suckers!

When you don't have to ask

>my Insta story
Sounds gay

>tfw no confused and easily amused mutt gf

2nd Ave Sw Little Falls Minnesota
I'll fucking kill you faggot

post body & face with timestamp

you a sissy user?
wanting pics of men?
what's your problem?
goo goo gaa gaa?

unironically true

Attached: 1560525780511.jpg (1813x1843, 517K)

nice natty user raspec son

Attached: 1563431359449.jpg (465x576, 54K)

When you've finally realized it never mattered at the end

when you can fuck jailbait 10/10 hbb's and you're on dat dere 10k/day CEO pay.

when i finally have a black gf with mestizo kids

Oh the pissbottles arent visible in that shot

I missed the original thread, but that user is pretty insane.
were there piss bottles in other pics?

Ye , as its supposed to be for a proper member of this sekrit klub

This, that video always fucks me up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-21-17-29-1-1-1.png (719x712, 526K)

You made it when you can enter any crowded room and you feel like you are in the top 10 of men there. It's not just being jacked and handsome, it's also being independent dude with your shit together.

When you don't need to ask

Small world

what video? It sounds like it'll create another crack in my soul, which is what I want currently.

Attached: 1544714858184.jpg (406x801, 105K)

Only when you are shredded, look like an aryan god and you have a cute black gf is where you have officially made it

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

OP's pic related

>tfw the thicc latina that cuts my hair and looks exactly like OP's pic always flirts with me when I go to the salon but I'm too much of a fucking sperg to pursue a relationship with her

You do not know true suffering.

Attached: suffering-554x350.jpg (554x350, 35K)

You've made it when women desire you. That is the objective definition of "making it" as a man.

Once hot girls flirt with you openly.
There's a point where fat and old women start hitting on you and that ain't it.
There's a point where young girls and attractive women do some subtle flirting and that ain't it either.
At one point, a girl that would've been forever out of my league a few years ago asked me if she can pay me to watch me masturbate naked and cum all over her. At that point I knew.
Also, 'making it' is not a perpetual state; we call it 'making it' and not 'made it' because you have to keep making it. It's never done.

imagine not even trying lmao

nobody will even feel bad for you unless you give it some effort faggot

Attached: 1517817674857.png (465x633, 316K)

She's kinda ugly

I actually think she's pretty.

Attached: 1554771274714.jpg (696x870, 106K)

When people like you. But not like in a standard polite "oh he's someone I know" way. That you work with and/or say hello to every now and then and have small talk with. More in a "oh yeah he's one of my good friends" way.

I've always seen this particular girl as THE 10/10. I think she's prettier than the prettiest girl I'd be able to envision by my own means.
Still a thot tho.

NAKEY JAKEY GIVE ME PROTEIN SHAKEY