I spend TOO MUCH TIME IN THE GYM to finish my routine. Help me cut it a little smaller (also any advice is welcome):

I spend TOO MUCH TIME IN THE GYM to finish my routine. Help me cut it a little smaller (also any advice is welcome):

ABXABXX

A (chest, biceps, shoulder)
>Bench press 5x5
>Incline bench press 5x5
>Decline bench press 5x5
>Seated chest flyes on machine 5x6
>Push ups 5x10
>Barbell curls 5x5-8
>Dumbell curls 5x5-8
>Dumbell hammer curl 5x5-6
>Cable curls 5x5
>OHP 5x5
>Lateral raises 2x5-8
>Front raises 2x5-8

B (back, triceps, legs)
>Lat pull down behind neck wide grip 5x5
>Lat pull down to chest close grip 5x5
>One arm dumbell row 5x8-10
>T bar row machine 5x5-8
>Wide grip seated row machine 5x5-8
>Triceps rope pull down 5x5-8
>Single arm tricep cable pull down 5x5-8
>Laying dumbell tricep extension 5x5
>Dips 5x10-12
>Low cable triceps extension over head 5x5-8
>Calf raises machine 5x10-15
>Calf extension in press 5x10
>Press 5x6
>Quad extensions on machine 5x6

Ocasionally do abs and lower back
It seems like a lot, but I switch from exercise between rests. It takes me about 1.30 - 1.50 hs each day.

I would like to spend less time in the gym, but I think all exercises I do are important, and if I drop one of them I think I'm not pushing myself hard enough.

I'm looking forward to build bigger muscles, is the amount of sets and reps correct? Is ABXABXX a good plan? Are the muscles groups separated correctly?

What do you guys think? What would you do? Is my routine absolute shit?

Attached: 1556971872109.jpg (1242x1374, 369K)

imagine her pooping right into ur mouth haha

Yeah haha that would not be nice haha why do we even think of that??? Hahaha

>being a beta faggot
seems more your speed, go back

Attached: 1556283618821.jpg (750x703, 95K)

there's no way this routine isnt bait

ABXABXX

A (chest, biceps, shoulder)
>Incline bench press 5x5
>Seated chest flyes on machine 5x6
>Dumbell curls 5x5-8
>Dumbell hammer curl 5x5-6
>OHP 5x5
>Lateral raises 2x5-8
>Front raises 2x5-8

B (back, triceps, legs)
>Lat pull down behind neck wide grip 5x5
>Lat pull down to chest close grip 5x5
>One arm dumbell row 5x8-10
>Wide grip seated row machine 5x5-8
>Triceps rope pull down 5x5-8
>Dips 5x10-12
>Calf raises machine 5x10-15

Deleted some shit. Try that.

lol so much shitty volume
why not swap bis and tris and do push/pull, squat on push day and diddly on pull day, and cut 2/3 of the assistance exercises out

Found the german

Only incline bench? No flat bench? Why? Are 2 chest exercises enough?

How do you know which exercises to cut? Which are the most important and Whic ones are not?

Also, no quads?

What do you mean shitty volume? And why is it shitty?

I've never tried deadlifts or squats. I know I should, it just seems to me I won't like them, and I try to make my routine at least enjoyable to me.
Also, I don't care much about quads, I developed big quads from cycling, and I don't intend to keep them growing.
Besides all the talk about deadlifts and injuries.

I will try these exercises next time I hit the gym for you user. I've been delaying these two for too long.

Attached: 1561705841795.webm (720x1280, 917K)

Put me in the compilation meme bros

Attached: 4L_BvHr77sg.jpg (203x241, 6K)

Why the fuck are you doing 5x5 strength sets if you in reality want to be an isolation curl bro?
Why the fuck are you doing machine shit with low rep range?
Why the fuck are you doing pushups at the gym?
Why the fuck are you doing triceps on a back day?
Why the fuck are you doing biceps on chest day?

I don't know if this a meme or not but that's one of the shittiest shit I've ever seen. Must be a meme because in reality, you have no time to do 52 sets with warmups and breaks in 1.5 hours.

Quality over quantity

What the fuck is up withat that amount of volume nigga? Are you spending your entire day lifting light? Also, Isolation exercises should be performed after compounds.

Unless you are roiding, i see no point in doing that absurd amount of volume. Don't try to reinvent the wheel and do PPL or Upper/lower, or better yet, Do Full body if you are a beginner

>that embarrassing routine

guess how i know you're a shit looking retard with no idea what the hell is going on

Also this, doing a routine with half that volume and sets would still be around 1 hour . this guy must spend 3 hours at the gym alone.

>Is my routine absolute shit?
Yes, it’s just random exercises slapped together with no rhyme or reason.
Just squat, bench, deadlift add a vertical and horizontal pull and some curls, that’s it.

Please. Stop.

I beg of you.

Attached: 1562243199704.jpg (1440x1440, 157K)

>all these isolations for legs instead of just doing squats and deadlifts
Just learn them and you'll save fuckloads of time. If you find some part of your legs lagging do isolations for that if any.

Bro you don't make a cake with just whipcream, strawberries and sprinkes

why don't you just do more compound exercises instead of so much isolation?

Do you think that brapperoni is real?

For real. It'd save a lot more time and be much more effective and efficient, and less chance of overtraining. Must not have anything else to do maybe.

You can’t overstrain with isolations, they aren’t taxing enough

vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a

I don't know. No one ever taught me, and I never gave two fucks until now. So now I'm starting to investigate a little more on the subject. If you could tell me what's wrong witch each of the thing you mentioned I'd be really grateful.

I always do all of the exercises I've written, and it never took more than 2 hours. Like I said I barely rest between sets, alternating between exercises. I have no way to prove it, but I can't think of a reason to lie here.

Volume = quantity of exercises and sets right?
I don't lift light (at least for me). I've written most of the exercises 5x5, but in reality I always end up doing the last sets to failure, that is around 5 reps with the weight I can. I always push myself to the limit on each set, if I can get to the final sets with no problem I add weight.

Didn't know about isolation after compounds. Why is that?

I make a lot of exercises because I know I can. I could make just half of those each day, giving all I've got on each set, and I know I could still have energy in me to keep going. I leave the gym exhausted, and I think that's how it should be, right?

I don't look like shit, I like how I look like, and I never taught I would get to where I am now, even if I can still improve (and I want to, that's why I made the thread). You are right in that I have no fucking clue tho

Okay, seems fair. How would you change my routine if you could be a little more specific?

OK, sound right. I'll learn to make them. I think my calfs are laggin a little, that why I make isolation exercises for them

Maybe that's why I always have energy in me even when training hard. I'll look into it. Thanks for the input

Thank you all guys, I'm still learning and I find all your replies very valuable, keep em coming

Attached: 1550227898848.gif (512x288, 471K)

Tell that to my severed penis

Do 531 BBB if you want to get big

If you wanna feel tired after every session you could easily cut away half or more of your exercises and just add compounds instead. You will also get a lot stronger with compounds as compared with only isolation, also hard to properly hit all stabilizing muscles if youre only doing isolation. I've, anecdotally, seen people only doing isolated exercises and they have all had somewhat wierd looking cores, missing thickness.
Inb4 compound doesnt train your core

Decline bench press, do it anyway. Just move some exercises around, like on one A do flat bench, the other Day incline etc