/fat/ - just eat less edition

For cheeto chasers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Attached: 45530E4D-8B6A-46D3-9402-5DEE30209598.jpg (594x469, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous Bread

im skinny AMA

anyone suddenly being bit hotter on the skin and cheeks?

I only stopped eating bread and sweets, what the fuck is going on.

Yeah and maybe we can have some ice cream treats.
Fucking loser.

I can’t stop thinking about food

youtu.be/MZKiRRYNn1s

lol

your testosterone production has started back up

intermediate fast for a week and ul get over it. lie to your daughter about adhd and get adderal if you still can't get over it

this, men are supposed to run hot, it's a good thing

God she's absolutely busting out of that dress around her tits and midsection and she's got that "I'm going to hit the wall" look on her face.
The things I would do to that woman.

how do i get better waist to hips ratio?
I look like a fridge

When should one weigh himself?
I'm at 156lbs in the morning before breakfast but can be at 162lbs in the evening. Which value should I use as my weight?

Doesn't matter too much as long as you use the same one, I prefer in the mornings after pee pee and poo poo.

Taday is mu 13th day in a row of working, my weights stable after getting a job, but i like working a lot more than being a neet. Definitrly building muscle.

It's more about being consistent. Consistent time of day, consistent clothing (doesn't have to be same clothes, but don't weigh naked one day and in Chainmail the next), etc.

That being said, after you wake up is often a good idea, as it minimizes the swing effect of eating different amounts and drinking different amounts from day to day.

I'd just stick with the morning. I always wake up with a really full bladder, and have pissed out over 2lbs from time to time.

>eat
three letters, a bit of brevity

What's your motivation for losing weight

Attached: 1436176496824.jpg (482x427, 36K)

can't remember

revenge

want to not hate myself for a reason I can control I guess

I want to be scary.

>Want to be comfortable in my own skin
>Enjoy the rewarding feeling I get achieving goals, especially if they're long-term
>Want to bump my "league" up by a notch or two, and feel like I stand half a chance with girls that I actually find attractive
>Want to still be healthy and physically active past the age of 50
>My family history is a genetic minefield for heart problems
>Stave off a lifetime struggle with depression and anxiety

>206 for a week straight

I fucking hate plateaus

Attached: 8d3.png (437x435, 26K)

to cosplay as mista by next year

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-12 005806.png (420x447, 483K)

IKTF. I've been stalled out at about 182 for around a week, and I've been sticking strictly to my diet, lifting almost every day, and running 2.5 miles every other day.

dude, I'm on the OMAD diet I work out 5-6 days a week, I do cardio each day until I lose 1k calories, I also lift. I haven't had a plateau since I was 241 that lasted like 2 weeks

Fucked up today. Feeling down and like shit, I ate like a pig probably around or more than 4000 kcal. I such a mess.

what you eat

Should I not use MFP to calculate my TDEE for me? I noticed on loser town that my deficit was under 400 not 500. I’ve still been losing weight somehow on track. I checked it myself and losertown still says I’m at a 450 deficit although I subtracted 500. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to lower it till it’s 500. I might just be

Guys I just discover that I lose 40 lbs in 8 months, idk how I do that but Il still a fat pig
Currently 143 lbs

Attached: 1559776415874.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

thinking too much about it?*

Chicken, rice, sweet potato fritters, fish crackers, breads, a tub of ice cream, instant noodle, nuggets.

nice, keep it up user

Attached: 1549338826147.jpg (1765x2118, 456K)

bruh.....

Looking for workouts to replace dips.

Just not feeling it man fml

to make women feel like shit when i reject them

mirin the bulk how many of the 4000cal were nuggies?

What do you mean by intermediate fast? Like 3 days or like OMAD?
The feeling passed now I just noticed. During the craving I thought I would be stuck thinking about it forever.

People not thinking I'm single bc I'm fat and ugly

weight loss does that?

>really full bladder,

fuck this. same problem

>to avoid diabetes
>to fit into clothes properly
>to buy proper bed that can withstand me
>get a girl too but I dont have high hopes for this one

>instant noodle

that one is not that bad, right?

Based

>being a twink
>scary
idk if you know how this works fatanon

Inspired to hear user... worked hard this week and couldn’t get below 256. It was coming off easy 2-4lb a week since 275. Really hope I start moving the needle again this coming week.

Pure rage for all the ones that dismissed me for being fat - women, family, coworkers.

shit dude that's my line

Daily reminder that the fat you eat is the fat you wear.

Was making an encounter for a 3.0 edition of D&D for my friends and wanted them to fight against orcish and ogre mercenaries in an old ruined tower, to spice up the combat I wanted to see what players weight was with armor and see if they would fall through the old rotten wooden floor so they would have an interesting experience fighting their enemy while watching their footing and using the floor to their advantage. After that I went and calculated the orcs and ogres weight and found out that I weighed as much as an average ogre. I swore to myself after that that I would never get to the same weight again so my motivation was basically "stop being Shrek". After the initial weight loss I started being interested in rock climbing and that has become a part of my motivation, to lose enough weight to be able to climb and not fuck up my tendons (with any luck climbing will also keep me from relapsing). Weird motivation but hey it worked, went from 145 kg (320 pounds) to 113 kg(249 pounds) in about 6-8 months.

Attached: ogre weight.png (724x236, 327K)

OMAD is working out pretty well, it's very easy once your body gets used to it. I am just afraid I am gonna hit a plateau soon and have to cut even more.

I always loved the gag where the fit guy was secretly an otaku

Day 21 without a single drop of sugar
Have lost 20 lbs
Going strong

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-074555.jpg (720x1280, 339K)

Just some prolly 300-400.

But the others are pretty fucked. How feasible is it going for a 1000+ calorie deficit while going to the gym.

That's a lot my man. OMAD with how large of a deficit?

was a bad idea to try to fix my sleep pattern
staying awake for 24 hours is really fucking me over

Thanks lad
Yeah usually omad. I don't really count calories desu. I just eat a lot of fatty meat and scrambled eggs. It's hard as hell to overeat on that.

>bday today
>mommy bought cake
>dont want to give in but dont want to hurt mom too
>what do

How is this a problem? It looks incredible to see the scale drop so much overnight.

Eat a slice of cake.

Maybe sounds a little harsh but if your mom is dead you would wish she brings cake to eat. Enjoy the cake with your mom or let me enjoy

I'm not getting remotely close to twink mode.

Absolutely don't eat that shit, don't be weak.

it's a birthday so it goes into yearly calories
can your year account for a 500~kcal slice of cake? it fucking should

How do i fix my skinnyfat belly? I am already going to the gym everyday. When i was losing weight my diet was really extreme and now i wish i did it better

What do i do to get rid of this?

someone just brought a hot pie into the house
meat and potato if I'm not mistaken

Restarting my life

I want my gyno removed so fucking badly but I'm still not near my goal weight

>eating carbs

pic related

Attached: 1562337585526.png (1960x1888, 2.51M)

I feel like a furnace under my skin too after weight loss. I don't understand.

Cringe pic
Aesthetics and health

ok fatty

Attached: 1562314550998.jpg (732x738, 134K)

Holy shit you are so cringe

If you're older than 19 pls kys

>Pull up to a drive through
>Hey man are you Jonah Hill???
That was my wakeup call

This

I hate myself and my body hates weightloss.
Fuck you, me!

>Currently 143 lbs
Body dismorphia

Ok fatty

Attached: 1562435567995.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

HAHAHAHAHAH IMAGINE HAVING THESE SAVED

Take a slice you autist. Calculate the remaining calories for the day after that and act accordingly. One piece will not change much. Don’t hurt your mom over retarded extremist shit like “no fun allowed whatsoever, eat nothing yadda yadda”

Top kek. Reminds me of a friend, some guy on the train dropped his seat for her thinking she was pregnant. Too ashamed to contradict him, decided to lose the weight. She is doing great actually.

I CAN'T STOP CRAVING HOT CHEETOS

they're so good and its been 4 days since I've had them, it's been about 10 years that I go longer than 2 days without a bag

I'm craving them fucking hard right now, I'm having withdrawals

Attached: 1558060599707.jpg (672x490, 89K)

You must be really fat. Salty your kfc didnt arrive yet, eh?

I'm the user that ate 4k kcal and felt like shit. I went to the gym anyway because I'm not a fucking pussy. People might laugh but my motivation to lose weight and get stronger is Ben Affleck in BvS, dude's jacked af.

there's never a bad or wrong reason to lose weight and get ripped, if you are trying your hardest then that's all that matters

2 steps forward and one step back is still one step forward

what would you fix in the extreme diet?

manboobs

Pretty much these. I get anxious about heart health and being obese is definitely not the right direction to head. Beyond that, I want to wear clothes without my tiddies or gut defining my silhouette.

how to combat cravings?

I just had lunch and I would die for second plate of it.

Stab yourself with a fork, pain is a good distraction technique

I hate myself

Help

Find and do things that make you hate yourself less, or see a therapist

I got lucky and got the girl at my worst. Now I'm losing the weight.

I stopped buying chips and snack food. I know. I'm never going to get a scale and actually measure out portions.

What snacks/sides do you lads eat? Wasabi peas are my weakness.