Impying mental health isn't key to Jow Forums

>impying mental health isn't key to Jow Forums

Bros, my ex left me 6 months ago. Today I find out through a friend she's dating someone seriously. I'm not, I've had a few one night stands, but no call backs.Then there's the girls that are just for sex that I don't even count.

To top it all off, I lost my job last week.

How do I get over this feel? I need you now more than any time fit. Guide me, as you have so many times before.

Pic related, its what she sent to me when she walked out

Attached: extext deidentified.png (1080x1920, 219K)

You sound like a pretty awful person mate.
Get help.

>I'm not, I've had a few one night stands, but no call backs.Then there's the girls that are just for sex that I don't even count.
> How do I get over this feel?
By growing some moral standards and not being a retard. When you feel bad about your life I just want you to know, this is your fault, you did this

Attached: AD32D1C5-95D1-4375-BDA1-90F50E6CCB89.png (500x467, 64K)

What kind of ngo do you run?

>hates you to this degree
>still dated you
Women... truly is a honked up world

Attached: BF63EAF5-9938-414F-A1D6-058AA66EDA32.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Stop being such a fucking faggot.

Take a good hard look at yourself. None of that behavior is even slightly respectable.
I'd suggest unironically getting born again as a Christian and acting like a proper adult. Not a degen.

Feelings shouldn't be your guide at this point. I hope you have the humility to change.
t. Someone who also used to be a human piece of trash. Though possibly much worse.

>runs an ngo

you are a bad person

Sport diplomacy. We run in 3 countries

>thinks somebody is one thing
>dates and gets to know them intimately
>discovers they are something else

Wow dude yeah, such a clown world; wimmen am i right fellas?? Haha lol right???

Attached: 7A812A92-A2B5-4AFE-8687-9DF34291DDE2.jpg (1842x1036, 79K)

Namefagging for this. I'm Jow Forums I need some manly advice. Going to pieces over this shit

Ok,what is an ngo?

We just gave you manly advice. Stop acting like a degenerate child or screw off. This isn't reddit you know.

ignore these salty betas who don't touch women, they lift for girls and think this is karma because they're retarded.

Women aren't people, they operate on emotions and can never love on an emotional level, they only try and fuck the winners and people who they think are alpha. As for your girlfriend she's saying all this terrible shit to you because she can so she can look like the hero to yourself for breaking up with a bad man, in realityb she was still fucking and dating you and LIKED YOU for however many months you were together.

I garuntee you if you started to make her jealous and her bf turned out to be a rebound beta and she hated him, she'd give him just as evil of a talk and then send you some soppy bullshit "baby I didn't mean it" to you. Women are emotionally manipulative cunts because they evolved to be that way.

As for finding a gf, that's ego talking, you lost your "property" basically, and seeing another guy with her is gonna drive you up a wall because that's the primal side of man, the side that says "what if she had a kid and it wasn't mine?" it's the unga bunga part of your brain, understand it and let it go.

What's this bitch done that makes her special besides fuck you? Nothing. All you gotta do, is better yourself and enjoy life for YOURSELF, flirt with women, date them, and fuck them, but don't let your life revolve around them. You do you nigga, fuck everybody else, except the ones who won't fuck you, and brotha that ain't women.

Attached: Gangrel_Portrait.jpg (248x177, 38K)

>act like shit
>feel like shit
hmm it's a mystery...

Try to became a better person you loser.

Just for the record, I don't use prostitutes, she's just crazy.

Attached: tip.jpg (480x600, 22K)

What is ngo?
Yes i dumb.

Fucking christ who let all the women and betas in this board, I know we got invaded by left wing pinko commie fucks but you guys are a bunch of s 0 y guzzling degenerate fuck ups.
especially you, you are a human piece of trash now, your bullshit morality and karma doesn't exist you dumb nigger.

I'm litterally in tears and a six pack down like a cuck beta but this is what I wanted to hear. Thank you. You very likely saved my life

short for niggo
he runs a smuggling business

>they operate on emotions and can never love on an emotional level

This doesn't even make sense.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>says the guy who "respects women" tm
die alone virgin

Attached: img.gif (268x268, 2M)

>Fucking christ who let all the women and betas in this board, I know we got invaded by left wing pinko commie fucks but you guys are a bunch of s 0 y guzzling degenerate fuck ups.
>especially you, you are a human piece of trash now, your bullshit morality and karma doesn't exist you dumb nigger.

have sex

Non government organization, a charity

If this screenshot is true, you remind me of my old best friend. A manipulative piece of shit who used everyone for his own enjoyment, and someone who was so immature they couldn't form any real connection to anyone because they burned all their bridges

m8, get some help and some empathy

You and OP sound like youd be best buds.. I wish there was some way your mother could read what you typed so i could see how visibly disappointed in herself she should be for raising such an objectively disgusting “person”.

How old are you?

Attached: CD040A7C-5E85-4968-A3B2-F0ABAF561036.png (750x1334, 3.2M)

Are you drinking beer to improve your state? Hahaha how can you get drunk with beer provided you aren't like very skinny? Let me guess, it's also that kind of 4% beer you have in the w*st.

>expecting sound logic from a bitter virgin

>calls them salty betas
>writes a instagram thot tier ''you dont need no man boo!'' pity post

godspeed my nigga

Keked

This has to be a troll post or someone with an agenda. Here's your (you)

Yes, this is such obvious b8

Just work on yourself man. You can only move forward in life. Don’t dwell on your ex and learn from her. Learn what you are and what you want to become. Are the things she said true? Are you the person you want to be? Change into that person

>ignore these salty betas
>proceeds with a salty incel post
have sex

I mean, the screenshot seems pretty damning, have you considered trying to change yourself OP?

Imo its bullshit. How can I "pretend" to be a good person. Is spending 18 months in the third world, living on savings "pretending"? Are my award nominations pretending?

That post being the thing that brings you up confirms a lot of shit that your ex said in the op image. Be better, dude, christ.

Yo ok, I wrote this thing too before seeing your reply, I'm not talking about the things you do, but the way you are and think. Why don't you think women are people dude? That's basically what this shithead incel user was saying. What's led you to agree with any of that sort of nonsense?

Lmao imagine being this delusional. You do things so that others perceive you as being a good person instead of doing good things because you have strong moral fiber/character.

You sound like a complete sociopath. Do you have trouble empathizing with others?

>b-bruh respect women
>b-blieve women
>she's gotta be t-tellin the truth why would women lie
LMAO these fuckin incels, again I ask, when did this board get invaded by bitter resetera betas and chappo trap house?

Attached: 1538970276385.gif (400x262, 948K)

I know this is bait but I'll bite.
literally none of the posts you quoted mentions anything about respecting or believing women.
Literally any incel forum is exactly what you posted i.e. women are not people etc.

again, have sex

Differentfag here. Is the rest of the text true?
Your award nominations may be true true, but the question is, why did you do the things you did to get them. Did you do everything for others or for yourself?

Why was she repulsed by you? Maybe it's all bullshit like you say, but maybe it isn't. That's a pretty damning text you know.

Nevermind the fact that nobody said any of that, why does OP get the benefit of the doubt when all we have to go on are the facts that he got dropped by his GF and is now groveling like a little baby?

He seems like a total faggot

Based.
Morality is make-believe. Winning doesn't require it.
If anything OP, you should double down and laugh at anyone "calling you out". Ruthlessness has more merits than people think.

Hard agree

I honestly hate this mentality. Everyone thinks people in the not for profit space are in in for themselves until they're actually in it.

Low pay, thankless work against systematic problems you'll never truly solve. No one would choose this shit. You don't get recognition, no one gives a fuck.

It’s really individual, you’re single without a job. Maybe take a few days/weeks to do whatever the hell you want, reset your system. Then get a job you enjoy, women are usually a grass is greener type of thing. If you’re in a relationship you wish you were single, vice versa, get a friend with benefits type of deal maybe if you’re lonely

it really doesn't you fucking cuckold, you just made a judgement call based on what a man breaking down said to you and completely took the woman's side like a beta chump whose never had sex. This girl you never met is not gonna have sex with you for white knighting her.

what the fuck experience do you have to tell you that it's not right? Have you ever had somebody's wife flirt with you at a party with her husband and kid in the next room? Have you ever seen a bro's girl dump him for some hot fuck she got one night, have the guy dump her and then go crawling back the the bridge she just burned hoping to rekindle that relationship? Have you ever seena woman take a bro's kids after burning the marriage to the ground because she found somebody online she thinks is better than her current man, while robbing the guy making him pay child support and then forcing the kids out of his life forever? Because that last one I've seen happen more than seven god damned times.

Pay attention you cuckolded faggots because I'm only gonna say this once, if you do not learn now that women are not worth your investment and respect, you are gonna lsoe everything you care about. You retards in teh back who bought into "the one" lie hollywood sold you and think "NOT ALL WOMEN user SHAME ON YOU" are fucking retards looking for a unicorn and have never seen teh horrible shit women get up to. Men are overtly shitty and so their shittyness floats to the surface easily, but women? They do their shit in the dark and get away with it. There's a reason every single fucking religion put a leash on those dumb cunts and this is why, either you learn to accept the biological truths about women, and their horrible potential, or die like a dog as she drags your money, home, kids and life away.

You have been warned pussies.

That's not really the point that user was making though, I think doing thankless hard work can itself be a way to feel gratified, and not try to be kind or good in other aspects of your life, ya know?

Lol at empathy. The only true way to survive in this world is being a narcassistic socipath.

Look dude, unlike your weird incel fantasy, I'm just a normal dude, not some poor cuck. I've dated a lot of different girls for different spans of time, and had a canon of experiences, good and bad. Rather than becoming jaded and going on these weird rants (like you're doing) I just live and learn. Sometimes the people you love fuck you over, but that's not a women thing, it's a people thing. Just gotta learn to discern the signs, and make better decisions.

I'm just trying to council OP to consider this tough message he got from this girl on an emotional level. Even if some of it is wrongful extrapolation, like how he doesn't sleep with hookers, he can still engage on some of the other shit she said, and look inwards, to try to get at the core of why she reacted that way, and if it's stuff he wants to address or not. It's a personal thing for him, you know? Just trying to give a contrary perspective to the "women aren't people" parrots that largely populate this hole.

Doing thankless hard work is one way to satisfies one's ego. Meditate on that.

Attached: fsdfsddfd.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say to the other user, basically.

Morality is a social construct. OP can do whatever the fuck he wants. The only consequence is that he must be the target of other people doing whatever the fuck they want.

Yeah you need to shut the fuck up you cuck. Working at an NGO makes me the good guy in all scenarios.

Christ man, good on her for kicking your ass to the curb honestly. You sound like a complete degenerate. Please catch the business end of a moving car soon.

Plenty of good things are social constructs, it doesn't necessarily discredit the idea, doubly so because the subject we're talking about is not really outside the bounds of society. Despite what you think, you're not living a visceral hardcore life, you're likely living like most of the rest of us.

See, that's your ego, satisfied, like me and the other guy were saying.

Going to pass out now, but I hope OP looks inward and decides to make change for the better.

>Morality is a social construct
>muh nihilism, nothing even matters bro!
Top retard.

If anyone can do whatever they want then people can also create systems of morality and judge others by them, stop being an anti-moralfag policeman brainlet

Yes mate this is obvious stuff. It doesn't make you less of a piece of shit though

yea user but dont hate on women, its not their fault its evolution, they are just a little inferior thats all

Anything to make op the badguy huh? You spinless bitch.

Absolutely brainlet tier posts.
>moraltiy doens't exist so we can make it and judge you by it HUR DURP
>MUH RICK AND MEMEY JOKE
>Ya but jesus will be mad at you
you're fucking womrs the lot of you, post bodies and gtfo.

You're not allowed to say that or the beta horde will get you.
>yeah but respect women bro
keep taking women at face value chump, they like an easy mark. "buy me a drink?"

HELL YEAH BROTHER
FUCK F*MOIDS
GAMERS RISE UP

Kek how is it brainlet tier? Are you saying that people can't judge others? They're doing it right now user. I'm doing it right now to you. Get an IQ above 70

i guarantee you that they are all reddi*tors

I'm not saying you have to "respect women" lmfao, so many retards think the redpill is a license to act immoral consequence free. Nah bro, you're a piece of shit. Consi

*ahem*
Last sentence was supposed to be CONSIDER SUICIDE

>Replies: 73
I've read people get banned for responding to off topic garbage, I really hope they start nuking everyone in these threads.

Non governmental organisation I think

It's mental health fag
Tell me what other incredible on topic threads are there to respond to? The cologne thread? The small nip thread? The "how do I look like this anime character" thread?
The board has been a joke for years now and there is nothing to talk about when it comes to lifting anymore, everything has been discussed to death. Its picking stuff up and putting it back down. Can't exactly sustain an image board for years upon years with rife new insights.

have sex

lmao you know assholes and shitty people exist right, sounds like OP could be one of them

Doesnt matter had sex

When a woman finds a new guy, she immediately starts hating her previous one, no surprises here.

However
> ngo
> to fuck girls from developing countries
Bluepilled, very bluepilled. But smart.

But you are opposing my egoist stance while satisfying your own ego by adopting a social construct that allows you to oppose my way of thinking without experience cognitive dissonance

You sound based m8. Keep doing exactly what you're doing.