At what age did you realize that lifting for aesthetic is gay and a martial art is the true men choice?

At what age did you realize that lifting for aesthetic is gay and a martial art is the true men choice?

Attached: 16466846461.jpg (4241x2828, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1389561355311/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1389561355311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Martial arts are a cope in this day and age

The true enlightenment is realising that lifting weights to look good while doing martial arts is the true patrician choice.

90% of martial artists are wife abusers because they are subhuman

>lifting weights to look good while doing martial arts

MArtial artists usually has the exact sweetspot physique that don't look narcissically gay yet aesthetic enougj

Yes but we aren't Pro and train everyday multiple times like them.

So to look like that we would still need to lift weights.

Martial arts is for fags, it’s basically snapchatting aesthetic videos to a larger audience

The TRUE patrician choice is being lean and fit 24/7 from having an active life, fishing, hiking, hunting, manual labor job etc

Lifting weights is basically coping for a lazy, understimulated lifestyle

>The TRUE patrician choice is being lean and fit 24/7 from having an active life, fishing, hiking, hunting, manual labor job etc

Only doing that is how you end up with a beer gut and mantits. This isn't 800 AD; we don't have to do nearly the amount of physical labor as our ancestors did for their day job thanks to modern tools and techniques and we aren't forced to cut every other year by virtue of actually fucking starving.

Cope
Retard

how is that subhuman?

Most pro fighters lift for aesthetic.
Fighting doesn't make you look good by itself.

Abusing your wife is stupid. It's YOUR wife. It's like keying your own car.

Funny AND original?
Holy shit user, I think you just won the internet
LMAO LITERALLY ROFL

Training for aesthetics is arguably the smartest reason to do work out, besides health.
It provides actual real life benefits, because whether you like it or not, our society places great importance on physical appearance in many situations, not just when picking up sluts.
Martial arts are nearly useless in "real life fights", because real life fights have zero rules.
If you really care about self defense, carry a weapon, and learn how to use it. That alone will scare away 99% of cocky pseudo-MMA faggots.

>not doing both

Absolute pleb.

Attached: Rico-Verhoeven-vs-Ben-Jamal-Saddik-71-678x381.jpg (678x381, 41K)

lmao

Attached: 1562755778852.jpg (225x225, 9K)

turned out to be more based and redpilled than all of us

>it’s basically snapchatting aesthetic videos to a larger audience

What the fuck does this even mean

>Martial arts are nearly useless in "real life fights", because real life fights have zero rules.

Attached: 1389561355311.png (454x500, 426K)

>3x per week martial arts
>2x per week lifting
LMAO do you have life?

Assuming 2h per martial arts session and 1h lifting, that is only 8 hours per week.
Do YOU have a life user?

Are you teleporting right in gym? Thats impressive

>1h lifting
LMAO, post lifts/body

>2hrs full contact 3 times a week
>plus 1h high intensity lifting
>THAT'S ONLY 8 HOURS
Lol, Americans...

So let's be REALLY generous and assume you need two hours per week just to travel back and forth, just because we want to be nitpicky assholes for a second.
That's 10 hours.
Being on Jow Forums, you have NO right to say that this will somehow impede your life in any way, you clown.
How many hours a week are you spending in front of your computer or phone?
Get a life user. Training your body is part of an actual life.

Looks are all that matters. It's retarded cope to believe anything to the contrary. Only people who look like shit cling to this fantasy that aesthetics don't matter. Call it Blahautism if you will.

I like how you had to literally put words in my mouth to have an argument at all.
Not American btw.
What is this? Fallacy bingo?

Yeah, looks is everything.
People who care about health are retarded lol.

Training at a boxing gym is not full contact sparring as soon as you walk through the door until you leave, retard.
You do other stuff there too.
I actually do go to my gym 3 days a week, 2 hours per session.
Of those 6 hours, maybe 2 are spent full contact sparring.

>actually training martial arts for self defense
>get wasted by some 12 year old ghetto rat with a gun.

Attached: 49C69B1A-D709-4EE0-BE1F-DC4FB5813546.jpg (550x550, 22K)

>So let's be REALLY generous and assume you need two hours per week just to travel back and forth ..... That's 10 hours.
Yeah, go fuck yourself and die.
Judo section closest to me - 40-50 mins to travel.
Lifting gym - 30 mins.
That turns into nearly +5.5 hours or 13.5 hours per week. That means that every evening will be not empty. I also have girlfriend, play guitar with my buddy or go to mother's house to help her sometimes.
Now show us your perfect body that you got from lifting 2 hours per week and medals from competitions you got from Le Active Martial Artist Life.

I don't know, like all my life I knew that being able to beat a guy was better than mog him. Guess that's because I didn't have insecurity of being mogged so I could see things more clearly

hahaha did this nigga just fucking use a 9gag meme from back when I still browsed 9gag in 7th grade?

>I cant do it, therefore NO ONE CAN
>WHAAAAAAA
Lmao you pathetic man child.

lmaooo this fucking guy. It takes me about an hour to travel to the city, and once I reach a gym let's say I workout for an hour then strictly hit the showers without stretching, without talking, without exercising or anything. I shower and put on clothes all of which takes around 15 minutes. Then I gotta travel back home which is another hour. Just one hour of training takes me 3H 15 minutes. 17 when you think about having to hang up sweaty clothes so they dry rather than stay wet sweaty and leak into other clothing

>Lmao you pathetic man child.
>Of course I will not show my body or my martial arts achievements

15 minutes to put your clothes on? The problem isn't the time the problem is that you are retarded

>I CAN do it, therefore EVERYONE CAN
>WHAAAAAAA
Zoomer, have life

le funnyjunk army

Attached: 10basics-web-jumbo.jpg (600x250, 37K)

yeah but imagine that ghetto rat is within meters of range from you and is about to pull it out and you KNOW he's gonna do it yet you can't do anything about it because you don't know how to fight so you die when you could've just instantly started off beating his ass with a jab

Not him, but it is pathetic as soon as you, or anyone else, gets called out on their bull shit they go "p-post b-body p-please" lol, you are a massive cope.
Not everyone has to travel 1 hour to go to the fucking martial arts gym you absolute cretin.

It’s cool to have some moves.

Attached: 0B46106D-EE74-49ED-9467-1A46585EFD9D.jpg (290x300, 11K)

You don't need martial arts, you need learn to read

15 minutes to put on my clothes that magically disappeared because I magically wanted to be wet without wasting any time. Gotcha, retard, you really are insightful and smart. Shit, now that I think about it, I should take my shirt off before practice so I don't waste time taking it off, and then immediately once training is over jump out of my clothes and into the shower and do it as fast as I can then immediately put on clothing 'cause drying yourself is kinda pointless. Damn, imagine how many minutes I can save by having a stick up my ass like you do. Thanks bro

>i-its m-m-massice cope
Post testosterone

I read it, you are still retarded.
>muh 15 minute shower
Shower at home at the end of the day like a normal person???

what are you insinuating? That I'm using funnyjunk? I stopped using that in like 11th grade because it was full of reddit memes. I stopped using all meme sites in 11th grade. Shit's brain dead

>he doesn't shower after gym

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

nah, it's not his ability to read that's fucked, it's his ability to think. but let's be honest, he's trolling and we're just indulging him because we've got nothing better to do

I shower at home .. only autists shower AT the gym lmao

Jesus, I was not insinuating anything, just reminiscing lol
NOW I think something is up though holy shit

>t. have small penis and afraid that someone will see it

5 inches and proud, what do you say now?

don't speculate too much bro, I just really fucking hate meme sites.

It’s true tho, someone cut me off in traffic once and I sped up, passed him and hit the breaks, he got pissed and followed me, jumped out of my car and he was already running at me with a golf club, the 6 years of ju jiutsu didn’t help much, I basically just took a step forward so he missed the swing, (pole hit shoulder instead of club on head) and then I just kneed him in the groin and pinned his arm behind his back on the ground till the cops showed

> didn’t help much
>pinned his arm behind his back on the ground till the cops showed
user I..

Wow, why do you need martial arts if you have such cudgel in your pants?

I’ve been pinning peoples arms behind their backs since I was 5. It’s about as basic as anything could get

Realistically it probably did help alot. Most people freeze up and take the first few hits.

That's the real difference from martial arts. You're subconscious knows you can deal with it and lets you immediately.

This.
Most people ITT could probably not even bring themselves to punch someone in the face full force.
It takes some training to even do that.
Also, most people panic if hit in the face and start flailing wildly, completely losing their mind.

A big part of training live combat sports is just being able to stay completely calm and focused in a violent situation.

Fair enough you’re probably right, I think it’s a lot to do on upbringing tho, my dad told me to punch kids that bullied me/family/friends and so I always have.

That's a cool dad

I remember he told me the first time I was bullied(7th grade new school) to do push ups for a week and then punch the kid as hard as I could in the face and he would worry about reporcussions. He gave me ice cream and a high five the next week. Rip pops

RIP bro, sounded like a great father

What a bunch of barbaric hillbillies you are lol.

Is mui thai worth it? A place open up near me that teaches mui thai, would it interfere with my ppl 6 days a week?

shut up, nerd

yes do it it's worth it, yes it will interfere with a 6x a week lifting program

But I’m a Dane

yea it would interfere by making you realize that it's more fun and fulfilling than lifting 6 times a week

When my cousin(on mother's side)'s husband was beating her, my dad and uncle drove to their house and broke husband's legs and told him to leave town.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19 fit - Fitness - Catalog - 4chan.png (380x273, 81K)

That’s the type of family city slickers and pussies will never have. They get told to go to therapy instead

I miss the good ol days when you shot someone raping your daughter, instead of crying and waiting for the police to arrest him

Sounds like something my dad and brother in laws would do. Cool family

What does mui thai specializes in? Is it useful for taking out groups of people or 1v1? Sucks tho, I like lifting a lot. What's the optimal time it takes to learn?

Meant to say, my dads brother in laws

>taking out groups

Don’t listen to Hollywood, you’re never going to take out a group of people if you don’t have a 1 hit wonder and they come at you drunk and slow, the best bet when cornered and fighting a group is to go animalistic on the first dude so they have to throw you off him and get him to the emergency. Or better yet, never fight uneven odds

>What does mui thai specializes in
Striking, kicking and some clinching.
>1v1
Sure.
>groups
No, nothing is. Anything that advertises as such is a joke.
>What's the optimal time it takes to learn?
Who knows.

no such thing as taking out groups, unless you're using a machine gun

I heard it used lots of cardio, good but I will never become as swole as I want, that right?

Nope, but it doesn't really matter since you can kick most peoples asses.

two types of jobs user. the ones you take a shower before and the ones you take a shower after.

No lol

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1389561355311/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1389561355311/
>the proxyfag crab weeb

>unironically using the word narcicist
Giga cope

>r9k living vicariously through MMA fighters even though most of them prefer pro-wrestling

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

>Muay Thai
>Striking

>it's like keying your own car
top lel

I thought about doing boxing/MMA training for good cardio and also to learn how to fight. But since I have zero desire to compete, I gave it some thought and realized I also have zero desire to get hit in the face on a regular basis. My work is too mental to risk a concussion or any other brain damage.

based dad poster

Attached: Quill's Galaxy Saving Kick.gif (282x278, 779K)

Lifting is more fun for me than martial arts.

I mean, you could say the same about lifting. Money/social skills/face/(sometimes height, not going to say it's a guarantee) pretty much all beat muscles in terms of respect/social standing/female interest

>8 hours is a large time investment during a week
It's really isn't

>I mean, you could say the same about lifting. Money/social skills/face/(sometimes height, not going to say it's a guarantee) pretty much all beat muscles in terms of respect/social standing/female interest

Attached: 02E50E88-AFAC-4975-B532-38EF25DB5C9B.jpg (520x282, 18K)

>Martial arts don't help with real life fights
>Learning to punch people better doesn't help with real life fights
>Learning how to smash people into concrete doesn't help with real life fights
Hello retard

>Ju jitsu
If it's Japanese that's your own fault for it being shit

Then do grappling

I'm still lifting and do judo you faggot, and I'm doing it cause I enjoy them. I just realize that I ain't going to get the kinda pussy some dude like DiCaprio or a trust fund babby gets

That is my life :(

I also go out twice a month to bars and fail to hook up with women