Haha imagine this incel walking into your gym...

Haha imagine this incel walking into your gym, going up to you while you're about to bench a new pr and he tells you to stop lifting because face is everything...
Them you take a kettlebell and beat him with it
in minecraft haha

Attached: 1C11C19A-6034-4AE8-BDC1-8B81A0A29447.jpg (446x484, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuDyRI8uVbc&t=2268s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine sucking this guy off. If i was girl i would pay for it.

Imagine eating his poop haha wouldn't it be funny because poop smells bad? lmao

Lol based take your updoot my good sire

What's wrong with this goy's body? Can't quite put my finger on it.

You guys probably wont believe me but this guy actually said "I'm tall and slender" and then claimed he has the ideal body which females desire, and that's his reasoning for thinking it's all about face

His body is perfect so it must be his face letting him down

How did he do it? He looks scrawny yet hes also around 30% bf and has zero muscle mass. What mode is he and how to get it?

Skinny arms no muscle definition at all and wide hips. Dumb haircut as well

it was the hips

Isnt this the guy from that one old ass incel documentary? Does he run lookism now or something

Glad to be of service

he's a high estro twink

>he tells you to stop lifting because face is everything..
Pretty ironic that this quote is actually from a male model

Yeah that's him, he goes by "Advanced". He apparently went full omega mode and moved to asia as an english teacher, hes probably getting that low quality gook pussy right now and isn't incel anymore

>moved to asia as an english teacher
The ultimate loss, desu. Every person I know who has done this did so when they had absolutely nothing left.

He was talking about the modelling industry not dating you spastic

Is this really what guys who say that look like? I mean, his face isn't even attractive. Did someone really tell him it was?

Don't forget his awesome personality too! 10/10 charisma. Charm firing on all cylinders.

It's sad that a guy that could truly have it all had just that one little thing holding him back. Face, the only thing that matters!!1!

We all started somewhere at one point, did we?

Textbook skinnyfat. To get it, you have to be almost aggressively unhealthy and lazy.
T. former skinnyfat when I was younger.

ewww that wouldn't be funny it would be yucky!! ewy ewy ewyyyyy!! But it would be really random if you could stomach it, maybe for few hundred Yen

I have basically this body type

Attached: 1561638449270.png (645x773, 18K)

>itt we pretend to be plebbit
quick rundown :
youtube.com/watch?v=HuDyRI8uVbc&t=2268s

sometimes you gotta feel bad for those dudes

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

People who say
>Why lift if it's only about the FACE
deliberately obfuscate how horrific most actually untrained bodies are. How can you even argue against that unless you're an acid attack victim?

People who dont lift actually do have worse faces
>untrained people mostly have bad diets, which is terrible for their skin
>also face fat, which makes faces look significantly worse
>neck fat too, nobody - not even Chad thundercock - can make a double chin look good
Every dude ever with a good face also has a good, or at least decent, body

Did he have anything left to lose?
reminder that these are the people spamming HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Didn’t this guy transition? He’s still ugly post surgery but I remember he dyed his hair blonde

He's not 30%... looks like a standard skinnyfat 16-18%

Yeah poops smelle bad.. Most of the time. Wtf gittoutta here!! Y u saying to us to eat poop? That's weird and gross. I mean.. Have you trued it user? Wth is going through your mind? Aren't you afraid of germs?

Based.