Why yes I am doing calisthenics, how could you tell?

>Why yes I am doing calisthenics, how could you tell?

Attached: al_kavadlo.jpg (558x718, 87K)

>why yes I am a powerlifter how could you tell?

Attached: 628A9145-2631-4EE7-9B27-BEC9E099CB39.jpg (1024x539, 61K)

Itt jelly bloatmaxers

Attached: 1563491558553.jpg (996x1958, 246K)

unironically mogs the vast majority of this board

Because you look like a twink

>twink
You obviously don't know what a twink looks like

>Well yes I'm a calisthenics athlete. What gave it away?

Attached: blogger-image--1049035258.jpg (640x521, 82K)

Isn't he on roids?

Also lifting weights give you traps and neck to some extent, callisthenic guys usually look like buffed children

If you put "unironically" in a sentence it would not become truth. He has shit body.

Attached: 15156741_10154011761324149_3663275064573593901_o.jpg (733x960, 110K)

oh shit he posted a tranny he beta orbits! btfo!

I'm not against calisthenics but I can't help but recall the times where I have read shit like:

>this is a fucking master skill, 10 years+ training to get this
>though sometimes guys that lift heavy come in and just do it on the first try

>Isn't he on roids
No idea
Idiots get the rope

Attached: IMG_20190719_115922.jpg (327x395, 48K)

Cause you're bald as fuck with a gay alien skull, which seems to be a reoccurring theme with men that do calisthenics exclusively.

Former mother now wife WTF??!

This dude is buttfuck material and I consider myself the straightest guy on Jow Forums

>Former
ly chucks

90% of this board looks like shit. what's your point?

Maybe when it comes to pure strength movements like one arm pull-up (although ones weight play a great role here as well). I have yet to see anyone simply do shit like full planche press to handstand without training for them

>90% of this board looks like shit.
90% of this board don't even lift

The thing about a planche is I don't think it would impress anyone that doesn't know how difficult it is.
One arm pull-up would impress anyone.

>>this is a fucking master skill, 10 years+ training to get this
>>though sometimes guys that lift heavy come in and just do it on the first try
Never happened.

True, people don't appreciate how difficult it is. Unlike the pullups you can do it anywhere though and since people find handstands you can impress them from pushing into it from planche

It's called hyperbole.

>The thing about a planche is I don't think it would impress anyone that doesn't know how difficult it is.
Americans...

>One arm pull-up would impress anyone.
I remember one guy in the gym, he could do 5 one arm pull ups and he was absolute twink

Weighted pull ups can easily lead you to one arm pull up

correct

Thats not stopping me or the other 90% from larping and giving fitness advice we're to lazy to follow through with.

Why yes I am doing a healthy mix of barbell compounds, bodyweight exercises and cardio, how could you tell? Vegan? No, thats ridiculous, none of us are vegan.

Attached: 7311809fb42597c257b1119e7d168239.jpg (951x1188, 132K)

He fucks

I wonder how many people here actually lift, look like they do.
Based and well balanced workout regimen pilled

>healthy mix of barbell compounds, bodyweight exercises
Does it mean just regular barbell exercises with some dips, pull ups and push ups? Can he do planche press to handstand?

>planche press to handstand
Pointless party trick that isn't as impressive as you think considering most calisthenics people have tiny legs

>pressing your whole body with just power of your delts while your elbows and core get huge fucking static load
>trick
LMAO
So that guy doesn't really do "healthy mix of barbell compounds, bodyweight exercises".

>Weighted pull ups can easily lead you to one arm pull up
Imagine being this fat.

Imagine being that bad Vanga. I'm 178 cm/66 kg guy with 40kg x 3 reps of weighted pull ups and 2 one arm pull ups with right hand and 1 OAP with left. My physique is twink shit actually.

Would you care to post body? 40kg is pretty strong my friend

lmao @ bloatmaxxes, post body

Still better than the average guy out there. Just came back from the beach.

The reason he has a shit body is due to shit genes all around. Just look at that face, also he's like 5'2 I think?

51641356 b-but I'm not a bloat

He wouldn't look bad if he wasn't such an ugly fucker and got rid of that weird facial hair

If you can't do at least 20 pull ups in one set, you're not fit

Attached: 3211.webm (480x600, 616K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x609, 225K)

Nice friendo. Too bad about the hair.
I've just finished my pull workout but could still do 20 reps (last 5 were a drag though). Am I fit yet?

That's good bro, keep up the good work. Nothing to flex on normies like effortlessly doing 20 pull ups at the end of a workout when they can hardly do one at the start of theirs

this is pretty uncommon being bale to do only 3x+40kg while being able to do oaps. my best is 2x+74kg but im able to do only 3(maybe 4) oaps per side however i can do one oap with +10kg. Have u trained specifically for oaps?

Bought myself a pair of parallettes and a pullup bar, starting calisthenics tomorrow. I still need my gym membership for training legs, arms and weighted calisthenics though.

As a manlet I think that the best physique for me would be the "functional" type, my hobbit friends who took the powerlifting pill all look like shit.

Do yourself a favor and get a pair of rings as well my midget friend

Thanks for the tip, I'll see if my local sports store has those.

How did you progress to that point, mate?

im autistic about pull ups, i could spend 5 hours at the gym doing series of 3 reps with 10 min breaks (thats how i spent 1.5-2 last years) so far i got best results from :
warmup, 4 warmup series with rapid weight adding up to 80% of 3 rep max, 12 regular series starting with 3 rep max for 4 series than 3rep max - 4kg for 4 series then 3 rep max -8kg for 4 series which gives 12 series and then at the end static holds with chin above the bar for 3-6 series 10 second each with about 75% of your 3 rep max weight

i meant

>my best is 2x+74kg
Impressive, can you post your body? Also what exercises you also focus on?

>why yes we're training calistethics, what made you take the right conclusion?

Attached: Chadistethics.jpg (1080x1112, 227K)

Pic related his brother
>Been training the same discipline for the same amount of time, mostly together

Gee golly Genes matter who would've thunk

Attached: 41280927-7C40-4666-842B-465F7FB809E1.jpg (729x609, 543K)

i alrdy said

Attached: hmmm2.jpg (2240x2987, 784K)

AWAKEN MY FAGGOT MASTERS

Screenshoted, mate. I'm also a huge fan of pull-ups, 2*40 at 90kg is my max, doing 531 with BBB and then a volume day, I was wondering how to proceed with the latter. Is this just one day of yours?

Attached: 1557255601619.jpg (441x550, 31K)

They're also on Amazon for like 40 bucks. Great investment, maybe better than pullup bar.

Attached: 1562543673242.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Getting huge is fucking 80s tacky. It was a fad. Your not Arnold.

Unironically interesting opinion

You’re* and SO WHAT IF I WANNA BE ARNOLD YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT THAT MAN IS OLD AS FUCK AND CAN STILL TAKE FULL ON ATTACKS WITHOUT BEING EVEN SLIGHTLY HURT MEANWHILE YOUR COTTON CANDY ASS WOULDN'T LAST TEN SECONDS IN A FULL ON CONFRONTATION AND ON TOP OF THAT IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU'RE IN SHAPE WHEN YOU PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON LMAO

Attached: 13453655-A78E-4C94-B5BB-9ECFE3806987.jpg (500x484, 44K)

Wew, i got a guy who trains specifically for strength, he looks like a dyel am i rite?

That's like bringing up powerlifter's physiques. They don't train for size, They train for strength.

kek

You're not wrong, but there is a middle ground between Skeletor and Arnold. You don't need to be a 155 pound twink or a 220 pound behemoth.

>I still need my gym membership for training legs, arms and weighted calisthenics though.
Wrong

Damn this guy looks good. Wish I had a park I could do calisthenics in

Nigga literally all you need is a bar to do pullups from or anything to hang gymnastics rings from.

SoiBoi Face

Pretty based t-shirt

finally someone who goes all the fucking way up on pull-ups.

>90% of this board don't even lift
that's because you can be Jow Forums without faggy lifting, probably even more so

I've never seen a leprechaun this happy.

Go away phoneposter.

>>planche press to handstand
>Pointless party trick that isn't as impressive as you think considering most calisthenics people have tiny legs

everything Jow Forums related is party trick retard

absolutely, before i began touching weights (wich is nothing but rows and presses) i did nothing but push ups, pull ups and dips and my body remains almost the same since

Attached: 20190719_165731.jpg (1080x1920, 974K)

im doing something similar 2 times a week and i also do a lighter workout focusing on one arm pull ups once a week

Wait, are you doing only pull ups?

i also ride my bike and do jogging, ive been doing some meme dips and chest/triceps/OHP workout since like 2 months once a week for fun, nothing big part from that its jsut pull ups for 4-5 years

>phoneposter
H-how did you know

Attached: 1563413482421.png (832x794, 852K)