/motivation/

/motivation/

Post pics that inspire you to be an Übermensch

Attached: Arno_Breker_Der_Sieger_(1939).jpg (699x1077, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/reports/DLS-year-two-final-report.pdf
perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12
nypost.com/2019/01/14/holocaust-survivors-stories-are-being-preserved-with-holograms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a nazi myself, but their propaganda is pretty inspiring

Attached: front.jpg (604x397, 70K)

Attached: 1200px-ThorvaldsensJason.jpg (1200x1810, 578K)

Based

Attached: 199readiness.jpg (280x468, 18K)

Attached: nationalsozialismus.jpg (438x246, 28K)

Attached: HTB1Em1mXLMTUeJjSZFKq6ygopXa7.jpg (800x800, 115K)

Daily reminder that the Nordic race has achieved nothing and most of the advances of history and greatest Empires have been achieved by the Mediterranean race: Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Persia, Ancient Rome, Carthage, Hittite Anatolia, Land of Punt, Mesopotamia and Phoenicia and the first two universal empires Portugal and Spain

>Not a commie myself, but their propaganda is pretty inspiring

Attached: 98-6.jpg (626x418, 122K)

Attached: 1562273780299.jpg (643x625, 92K)

Attached: 1526274527240.jpg (2300x3698, 798K)

>british "women"

Both inspiring pics

Attached: 53357.jpg (432x550, 29K)

This, only autistic people care about politics

Attached: 00labour6.jpg (350x490, 46K)

Attached: 1562610874591.jpg (736x1183, 109K)

Cringe

>improving yourself for someone else

Attached: 001.jpg (612x348, 40K)

literally anyone who posts fash propaganda

Attached: 1480321851550.jpg (1627x1950, 197K)

you have very low standards

itt: mutts
fuck off already

>we wuz
you've been falling into obscurity for 1500 years (and that's being generous), shut the fuck up

Statues are the best art. Shame metal ones are... not only expensive but... rare.

I really want this one. Would pay a few hundred for it but not a few grand. Don't get why someone doesn't make good quality but affordable material reproductions. Even like polystone with bronze coat.

Attached: baltespannarna.jpg (460x460, 34K)

Attached: i276u5mpm2b31.jpg (446x767, 58K)

>please calm down, I'm a centrist

Other people are how you know who you are. Read Hegel.

>improving yourself for statues and propaganda posters from the 30s

Attached: 1562606054500.jpg (1080x1344, 635K)

I'm not improving myself for the statue, the statue is only a representation of what I aspire to be: a man who has reached a higher state of being through self-overcoming

Attached: 1553541941881.jpg (524x400, 104K)

>Don't get why someone doesn't make good quality but affordable
You have to pay for quality user

Yeah and I aspire to become a man who is worthy of a goddess like this, whats the difference?

Attached: 1561723309309.jpg (1365x2048, 377K)

Hitler was evil, but you can't deny how absolutely dedicated he was. It's inspiring in a odd way

Attached: 1563215721374m.jpg (1024x668, 149K)

The difference is that other guy is a closet queer.

>Not a nazi myself

Cringe

The difference is that your motivation is dependant on external factors, mine on internal factors

>Building self worth on the ever-shifting opinions of others.
Something something, building houses on sand.

Spanish Empire lasted til 20th century, pleb. Your own country didnt even exist when the Meds conquered the world. Mediterranean race did all the work to create civilizations and you are the upstarts that try to change history and make it your own.
If Nordic race is so great, why did you wait till the Renaissance epoque to do anywhing worth to be remembered? Daily reminder that the first extant Germanic language written text is from the 400AD, when the Greek and Romans have developed a literature and science vastly superior that any of your nations hase ever achieved and this is why the English language has 50-60% of the words coming from Latin and Greek languages.

Attached: imperio español.gif (602x305, 49K)

Post wife.

>goddess
user, you have some heavy heartbreaks ahead of you

Who are the men in these statues, anons?

One of them is sculpted by Arno Breker,

Attached: vidraru.jpg (400x629, 81K)

Jesus.

Attached: vidraru2.jpg (960x720, 21K)

Yikes, that's degenerate art user

Attached: romemperorconstantine1.jpg (711x537, 88K)

It's fascinating how people admire Nazis outside of their ideology and popularly believed actions.
>Oh I love the architecture
>Their suits looked so badass
I wonder if people in the future will have the same admiration of them as we do for ancient Rome.

Attached: 5ff08870708433a146972421efecc944--usa-judo-olympians.jpg (236x348, 17K)

>lmao 2lightnings

What remains of them? Cockroaches and kebabs.
If you want to claim otherwise, see how well the Italians foght wars in more recent times.

I don't think they will, Nazis fucked up their image with the holocaust. While it's true that the Romans did a lot of genocidal shit as well, they were lucky enough that a) cameras weren't invented yet and b) history is written by the victors

Most of them are Greek (Mediterranean) gods or heros or follow their standards of beuty

Based BJJ poster

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwAg0l3FyBJAQyYU5WvwnXVk.jpg (1015x1016, 410K)

No empire lasts forever. Europe is not even the same people, we are invaded by negroids, arabs and cockroaches like America is being invaded by Spics and is going downhill. Go to France or Sweden, the negroids will say they are equal than us, but thats because they are standing on the shoulders of the Mediterranean and European civilizations that set the path. In 300 hundres no race will exist, all mutts, so just enjoy the ride.
Il futuro è solo il ricordo di un glorioso passato

No races...except the juden if they have any say in it, I'd love it if they didn't

Thats Judo son, we dont wipe our asses on the floor

I just look at pictures with women who have better bodies than mine and it motivates me to emulate them.

Attached: 1556195790425.jpg (454x680, 44K)

>Spanish
>Mediterranean

Ok

The CIA has recorded Hitler's sex life, and if I recall correctly, he wanted his cousine to sit on his face or something. Seems like for every personal anecdote there is a contradicting one.

>Seems like for every personal anecdote there is a contradicting one.
Welcome to information in 2019

>The CIA
Yes, very trustworthy, indeed. I can't wait for Israel to come out with some trustworthy story about Hitler. Maybe they'll say that the ghost of Hitler haunts them and on every appearance of his ghost they will ask for reparations, otherwise would be anti-semitism and a denial of their beliefs.

>not rolling on the ground with sweaty men
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 2m635y0nt5121.jpg (1241x1541, 145K)

>not being a nazi in 2019
What is wrong with you, user?

Attached: A761C0B2-BEA5-466D-B438-67C098C66D73-4043-0000043AC27C8873.jpg (1224x1584, 676K)

cia.gov/library/reports/DLS-year-two-final-report.pdf
what other source do you need than the CIA and their fact book?

Attached: 1339802114040.jpg (1366x767, 194K)

There is no source to this quote, and mixing greek and latin letters is cringe, plus the scenery is from Plato's Apologia and not about being a swole chad.

The CIA has no reason to lie internally, and yes he was indeed obsessed with his cousin, it was a well known fact in Germany back then. She killed herself though because he didn't allow her to leave the apartment or something like that

>There is no source to this quote
No one cares faggot. It's a good quote, no one gives a fuck if it's accurate now.

This, stop being such a faggot
No one cares. I agree with you on the letters tho

Greekbros, do you know any webs to download audiobooks and books in Greeks?
Are there any translations of the classics in modern Greek or they are only sold in Ancient Greek?
Is Katharevousa still a thing, at least in books?
thanks, im thinking about learning Modern Greek to read the classics at least in the current language that i can stil use to speak with the locals and help my possibilities of finding a better work

I get it, this is Jow Forums country, but as /fitlit/izen and philosophy major your pseudo-quotes piss me off on a daily basis. Misquoting does no harm, if the philosopher COULD have said it, or if it is part of his general ideas, but there is not much of a hint in Socratic or Platonic philosophy that being a weightlifter is some kind of civil duty for everyone. people laugh about philosophers all the time for being poor and worthless, BUT THEN they act as if philosophers motivate them, change their lives, or help them grief... WITH FAKE QUOTES. Normie plebs like you live in another world than philosophers, and you hate and love us for ALL THE WRONG FUCKING REASONS. fuck it, I go hit the gym and read a good book between the sets.

Our only contemporary sources for Socrates are from Plato and Xenophon, since Socrates didn't write his own shit. The quote is attributed to Socrates by Xenophon.
There isn't really any way to know who is more accurate. They may both be accurate, but written from different interpretations of Socrates' motivation and character.

the letters are cringe for sure, but the quote is real and comes from Xenophon. Hilariously his Socrates is a Greek nationalist who extols martial virtues, whereas Plato's is just a mouthpiece for Plato...makes you wonder which is closer

I'll give you the source, it depends on the translation, its from Socrates, by Xenophon, when a Greek comes to Socrates telling him that he does not want to work out and the futility of it. The dialogue is longuer but this is where the quote comes from

Because military training is not publicly recognized by the state, you must not make that an excuse for being a whit less careful in attending to it yourself. For you may rest assured that there is no kind of struggle, apart from war, and no undertaking in which you will be worse off by keeping your body in better fettle.
For in everything that men do the body is useful; and in all uses of the body it is of great importance to be in as high a state of physical efficiency as possible.
Why, even in the process of thinking, in which the use of the body seems to be reduced to a minimum, it is matter of common knowledge that grave mistakes may often be traced to bad health. And because the body is in a bad condition, loss of memory, depression, discontent, insanity often assail the mind so violently as to drive whatever knowledge it contains clean out of it.
But a sound and healthy body is a strong protection to a man, and at least there is no danger then of such a calamity happening to him through physical weakness: on the contrary, it is likely that his sound condition will serve to produce effects the opposite of those that arise from bad condition.
And surely a man of sense would submit to anything to obtain the effects that are the opposite of those mentioned in my list.
Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit. But you cannot see that, if you are careless; for it will not come of its own accord.

>philosophy major
congrats on your poor choices
>t. masters in philosophy

perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12

This if the first part, fucking illiterate Saxons
Xenophon. Memorabilia. 3.12 (Greek)

3.12.1On noticing that Epigenes, one of his companions, was in poor condition, for a young man, he said: “You look as if you need exercise, [Note] Epigenes.”

“Well,” he replied, “I'm not an athlete, Socrates.”

“Just as much as the competitors entered for Olympia,” he retorted. “Or do you count the life and death struggle with their enemies, upon which, it may be, the Athenians will enter, but a small thing? 3.12.2Why, many, thanks to their bad condition, lose their life in the perils of war or save it disgracefully: many, just for this same cause, are taken prisoners, and then either pass the rest of their days, perhaps, in slavery of the hardest kind, or, after meeting with cruel sufferings and paying, sometimes, more than they have, live on, destitute and in misery. Many, again, by their bodily weakness earn infamy, being thought cowards.

3.12.3Or do you despise these, the rewards of bad condition, and think that you can easily endure such things? And yet I suppose that what has to be borne by anyone who takes care to keep his body in good condition is far lighter and far pleasanter than these things. Or is it that you think bad condition healthier and generally more serviceable than good, or do you despise the effects of good condition? 3.12.4And yet the results of physical fitness are the direct opposite of those that follow from unfitness. The fit are healthy and strong; and many, as a consequence, save themselves decorously on the battle-field and escape all the dangers of war; many help friends and do good to their country and for this cause earn gratitude; get great glory and gain very high honours, and for this cause live henceforth a pleasanter and better life, and leave to their children better means of winning a livelihood.

cringe

Based

> t. retarded

You really don't see the contradiction? Plato used Socrates in exactly the way you're describing. You took the idea of Socrates, and used the character to build a springboard for his own writing. Plato was not a historian.
Xenophon is AT LEAST as reliable a source on Socrates, if not more so, because he WASN'T a philosopher.

>there is not much of a hint in Socratic or Platonic philosophy that being a weightlifter is some kind of civil duty for everyone.
Cope

Attached: dfc82a58ec7a3e6d5f0c08382416e73c.jpg (500x750, 50K)

>quote is hardly similar to Xenophone's anecdote in phrasing and content
>Xenophone is to Plato what a tabloid paper is to a disputable philosophy paper
you guys don't care about the truth, miquote all you want, stay in your cave

Attached: 4098019037_a8b1112ce3_z.jpg (615x640, 93K)

Saw this a few days ago, extremely based post

Attached: B3981538-0795-48AB-B251-4BD8CEC091EE.png (1150x228, 102K)

please enlighten us with your sophomoric undergrad philosophy wisdom

Attached: 1563475899279.jpg (1242x1614, 210K)

Here's the fuller text, since you're apparently illiterate.
You, the alleged philosophy major, didn't even recognize it as having a source at all. Fuck off, retard.

Attached: shitpost.png (2191x450, 125K)

Attached: ohma2.jpg (847x1200, 395K)

Attached: 1557412993760 (1).jpg (707x1000, 408K)

People can overlook the holocaust though. Nazis will be remembered as cool af villains for a very long time

even if the quote was a literal translation word by word, you would say that its not true because its not in Ancient Greek, stay in you pseudo academic heaven, söyboy

when there are no more holocaust survivors, we will have mandatory holographic holocaust survivors in every school to constantly keep white people afraid of doing things in their own interest

nypost.com/2019/01/14/holocaust-survivors-stories-are-being-preserved-with-holograms/

you were right, I was wrong in this one claim. thanks for the source.

Attached: noempirelastsforever.png (1866x1096, 1.38M)

How come? Also this is the closest we'll ever have to a real life goddess

Attached: mina2.webm (1920x1080, 1.75M)

I appreciate the acknowledgement.
You have a good day, user.

That's a fallacy. There will always be races and a new empire always rises. The idea of the inevitable perfectly homogeneous brown is propaganda to get you to accept the fall of your empire.

lmao this is the dumbest shit I've read, you need to get this race mixing thing out of your mind, it's really not that common at all and there are always new empires to take over old ones....what a blackpilled fucking loser you are

Okay, but that's not Sana.

Yeah Sana is a goddess too

Attached: 1562957000411.jpg (702x1024, 167K)

>naked statues of men and pictures of naked men larping as said statues inspire him to lift
Wow this is gayer than Jow Forums and that's saying something.