That face

With all the juice and pills available to get your body at 80 years old. How do you prevent your face from rapidly declining ?

Attached: DrChad.jpg (800x531, 78K)

Retin-A

Will that preserve it not to fall down and be saggy with a Giant old man nose ?

I seriously believe that by the time our generation is 80 we will be able to fully cure the appearance of aging.

face pulls

Avoid the Sun exposure
stay moisturised
keep good dental hygene and dont let your teeth get all worn down (jaw positioning and bone/gum health)

avoid the sun

I was never pretty. I don't care.

>fully cure the appearance of aging.
nah it will be a luxury for the elites and it will cost like $800k a pop

So many girls are getting sexually abused already that by the time you are 80 being a jacked grandpa-faced dude will get you more

>muh elites
you read too much fiction

He's only partially right but you're fully retarded

great argument cum receptacle

Haha words

Jesus dude this isn't even Jow Forums shit anymore the wealth disparity and 1% shit (as gay as liberals are) is very real.

The bullshit conspiracy shit about elite 'breakaway societys' is pretty much true they will be colonies of super healthy youthful ultra rich family dynasties among a midbrown sea of overpopulation and poverty within a century.

We can see it today in stem cell operations. We can wait forever while actors and the rich get em next day.

>tfw 7 row bridge

biotechnology will continue to get cheaper much like computers, there's no reason why restarting collagen synthesis and readjusting facial fat deposits and resolving discolorations would cost a million dollars in 60 years. The human genome project took a decade and cost 3 billion dollars, today you can sequence your full DNA for like $1k (sites like 23andme target only a few regions which is still effective but much cheaper). DNA reading speeds actually surpassed moores law, the logarithmic graph is exponential rather than linear. Sure maybe the world will become a dystopia where 20k people own 99.99% of the world's assets and the rest live like uganda, but if the situation is ANYTHING like today (and middle-class people are basically the backbone of industrial society, rich people can only push them so far until it starts being counterproductive) then I guarantee you'll be able to afford some cosmetic biotechnology.

Most Americans can't even afford a routine trip to the doctor and you're expecting bioengineering feats to be accessible to the common man?
Get some perspective. What do your parents do for a living?

I don't. Gonna be a wrinkly muscledaddy

My mother is an architect and my father is a computer engineer at the tax agency. I'm not american, though you have retarded healthcare costs ONLY because you feel like it.

You come from a family that has access. Your perspective is delusional, like a lottery ticket purchaser or a compulsive gambler.

Literally peak aesthetics, what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1563401113837.jpg (659x932, 92K)

>you come from a family that has access
lol, firstly my parents have been divorced since I was a child, secondly my country has public health care, thirdly I have had basically no economic support from my parents to help me get a masters in biotechnology aside from help moving and some furniture I already had since being a teenager, I was never spoiled as a child, my father borrows money from ME, my mother was sick from stress and then got her architectural degree while I was a child and she took care of me. And all of this isn't even relevant to getting something that will be the equivalent of a nose job or hair transplant in the future, which everyone who is middle class (even someone like todays americans) will be able to afford if they try.

You think (mild)age reversal will be some sort of supercomputer particle accelerator baby sacrifice type deal when it's probably just going to be reliant on things we haven't figured out how to do yet but will be cheap after. 100 years ago genetic engineering was a dream, now we have to pay extra if we want to AVOID eating GMO crops.

I've been a shut-in for 10 years now and I look like a 40 year old man. I have white hairs too.

I'm in my 20s btw

>avoid the sun
This meme again. Enjoy vitamin D deficiency.

Based

Retin-a and avoid sunlight. Use sunscreen rated PA++++ (sorry americucks pick some up in Europe or Japan). American "broad spectrum" sunscreens usually suck ass with UVA and deliver only a teeny fraction of the labeled SPF rating (the SPF rating is based on UVB protection, not UVA).

So choose to avoid being outside during peak hours on high UV days. If you do have to be outside, wear a hat, sunglasses and probably carry a sun umbrella.

Vitamin K2.

Using the sun for vitamin D is stupid ass shit in the modern era.

Plenty of people outside all the time still have vitamin D deficiency, and as people become more than they absorb less and less vitamin D and can still be deficient. Given this variability, as well as the variability of the sun itself, it's basically impossible to Kno if you've gotten enough vitamin D or not.

Meanwhile you're cooking and aging your skin all the while you're outside. It's far better to just supplement a steady dose of 5k, 10k IU a day, then measure your vitamin D levels every couple months and adjust accordingly.

Pick related is the effect of sun on one side of your face through a car window over a few decades

Attached: o-BILL-MCELLIGOTT-SUN-DAMAGE-570.jpg (570x844, 150K)

Both forms, MK4 and MK7

But what about that sexy tan that sun bathing gives you?