Any hairy anons have tips for trimming chest hair?

Any hairy anons have tips for trimming chest hair?

I don't necessarily want to remove it completely but it could be a lot tidier and more uniform. What mm do anons trim it to? Is it itchy after?

Attached: trim-chest-hair-1[1].jpg (640x360, 42K)

>Is it itchy after?
Shouldn't be as long as you don't shave it completely

I just trim it to the minimal length with a regular hair trimmer and no attachments.

I trim my chest, was itchy the first time but nothing bad. Much better when it's uniform. I would advise against shaving though.

>be me
>don't have chest hair
>only rings of hair around my nipples
What the fuck god

Get some clippers and a 3/8 and you are golden

Be alpha like me
don't cut your chest hair

Attached: IMG_20190719_050112 - Copy.jpg (1000x750, 423K)

dont trim ur chest hairs wtf theyre so sexy. but im gay so idk

buy a bear trimmer and set the length to like a 4

no chest hair means you're a little sissy lady boy

im not sure if increased estrogen levels and decreased tesosterone levels from being overweight is considered "alpha"

>bear trimmer

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

You're just trying to distract from my manly, hairy chest

I personally trim it down to at least a few centimeters. Looks very good that way. Having it any shorter or trimming it completely down just makes me look weird.

It means you are evolved, sweetie. Chest, belly, and ass hair is ugly

tfw I have lots of chest, belly, and ass hair

Attached: 1561541183131.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

trimming legs and chest to 6mm currently, might change though. I think body hair makes you look older.
Also, any tips to get rid of ass and lower back hair?

Attached: 10449537_892701980781227_5028574130504341509_n.png (601x602, 580K)

>tfw never had any chest or stomach hair
>took my top off for a thing at school
>"wow user you look good"
>"thanks, I swim"
>"oh, is that why you wax your chest"

Attached: th.jpg (474x472, 19K)

for me its itchier if not trimmed, i think it also looks much much better

i just use normal trimmer on shortest setting, takes like a minute and its good for like 2-3 weeks, depending on your hair growth

Barking up the wrong tree, I don't trim.

And what about balls and dick?

The hairier the better.

if you have curly/coarse hair it might m8
this is the best way

I am the hairiest person I have ever interacted with, bar none. Probably the hairiest a person could be with the exception of those people with hirsutism where hair grows on their forehead.

For my chest I thin the hair around my nipples a bit with scissors every few months. I do not use a clipper on my chest at all, but if I did I wouldn’t go shorter than 9mm, so probably the highest length setting on the average consumer clipper.

As a general tip hair whether it be on your head, chest, or anywhere else on your body is going to look better the more filled in and uniform it is. So for someone with a lot of chest hair your goal is going to be making sure that no bits are sticking out and that everything looks neat. Similarly if you are hairless except for a sparse treasure trail it’s going to look bad and shaving that off kinda makes sense.

If anyone wants to know how to deal with neck/back/ass hair or really hair anywhere else I will lurk a bit if you have any questions. I have dealt with it all.

can yall just post your hairy bodies i'd like to see something damn

I’m hairy as shit too. Just like you I’m the hairiest person I know. Trimming and shit is fine but my question is: how do you actually get smooth when you’re this hairy? Everytime I shave I get kinda black dots instead of smooth skin and it’s all bumpy and growing back the next day. Fuck that...
I don’t want to wax. Shit‘s horrible if you’re this level of hairy.

Just get that phillips one blade. Its like $30 and it also work for cutting hair

But it makes look my peepee smaller

Mine too. The trick is to not care about how your dick looks.

INCREDIBLY FUCKING BASED AND REDPILLED

I shave my body and ends up with a floor full of hair. It sucks. I look better without body hair. I'd let it grow if I achieved bear-swole mode.

Shaving just isn’t enough. If you want to be smooth you have to wax. Also I know hair removal creams like Nair actually work well so you might want to try that.

If you want to feel close to smooth but without the hassle I would just use a clipper on the shortest setting. I do that for my back Instead of waxing and it does the trick.

I trim my chest with a 8mm guard, and my stomach with a 6mm guard. Pubes I trim with the shortest guard available. Back and shoulders trimmed with no guard.
The last woman I slept with said "I don't normally like men with body hair, but it looks really good on you." So it must look decent enough.

If you’re really hairy it’s probably not worth the effort to appear completely smooth. Just embrace it and keep it tidy. Remember you’ve got the option to do both but hairless can’t get a hairy chest.

>trimming chest hair

Attached: Dw279W8UwAYzZ_2.jpg (401x342, 9K)

Ass hair. I swear i could braid it. H E L P

>any tips
Yea, leave it the fuck alone and look like an adult man instead of a girl-child.
>b-b-but a-user! girls dont like chest hair! its gross!
#1: who cares what women think? The only reason you care is because you want sex with strange. Fuck hookers and keep your dignity.
#2: stop fooling yourself - your sex life isn't going to dramatically improve and you won't feel any better about it with short/no chest hair.
Stop letting women and fags tell you what you should look like.

Cutting your chest hair makes you a little sissy lady boy.

>sweetie
>body hair is GUHROOOSS
You will never be the woman you wished you were, even if you start dilating right now.

The 70s are calling, grandpa

There’s a difference between wanting to look like a hairless twink and just keeping it tidy. It looks like there’s a black cloud surrounding me when looking from the side.

>It looks like there’s a black cloud surrounding me when looking from the side.
fucking badass, shadowbro

Ass hair is a challenge. You don’t realize how much you sweat from your ass until you have gotten the rid of the hair. To avoid this problem I reccomend trimming it to a manageable level with a 6mm clipper attachment. Should be comfy and look decent for minimal effort.

>a few centimetres
>anything shorter would look weird

I dont think this is true, user.