When did you grow out of the defeatist and ultimately pointless crab mindset?

When did you grow out of the defeatist and ultimately pointless crab mindset?

Attached: 1563380525163.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFpwp3G4lxs
youtube.com/watch?v=eF1HXO1yTA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about 28. LTR helped.

25, I decided to live for others and try to become a firefighter. To do that I had to get fit. Now I live for myself, because to help others I have to be able to help myself and stay fit.

Are you me

based

>lifting for women
this is more cringe than defeatism

When I was a NEET for 6 months in-between jobs around 19. I had nothing to do all day and it was driving me up a wall, and since I had no money I just sat around and played on the PC all day. Then I decided to try and cope with the existential stress I was feeling by doing some meditation. I started learning about chakras and about a month later I managed to finally open them all during a session.
What followed was what is described as an "ego death" where you lose all sense of self and become aware of your place in this world, pure contentedness flowing through your soul, it was truly incredible.

After that I got a job (which i'm still at now, 2 years later), I started going to school again, picked up some hobbies, started lifting, and all around I got a new thirst for knowledge and becoming the Overman. I have a gf now, and I love her to death, and she loves me thanks to my motivating demeanor which I would have never developed had it not been for that night of meditation. Thinking back to how I was then really motivates me now, 250 lbs, barely any muscle, egotistical as fuck, pissing away hours upon hours doing nothing, dumb as a rock...I'm really glad I got out of there. I'm nowhere near where I want to be now, but at least i'm on the path now, right?

Attached: teddy.png (243x378, 58K)

Based and hermetic pilled.

So you meditated and you become a wagie and got stuck with the vaginal jew? Guess I am never trying meditation

>becoming a firefighter
>not a doctor/emt so no practical medical skills
>not a policeman so no gun and authority
>literally just stand there and pour water over fire
Cuck: The Job

Maybe if we're quiet, it'll go away ^^^

Attached: bait.png (500x522, 64K)

Firefighting requires EMT training where I am. It’s an integrated system. Like 80% of our calls are EMS related.
Also, treating all these diabetics with missing limbs who require dialysis has only re-affirmed my decision to stay as healthy as I can, as long as I can.
I’m going to Paramedic school in the fall.
No need to be rude to us hose draggers.

When I found Nora

Attached: noraarendt.jpg (660x750, 126K)

After my best friend got divorced-raped, instead of being a snarky little shit and rubbing it in his face I decided to grow up and help out my bro through hard times

Around age 20

Based and bropilled

Learning your ass off to save shitheads who can't take care of themselves/risking your life to get drugs off the streets for jews isn't cucked?

>Yeah haha fuck that I’d rather be a jobless virgin it’s so much better :)

At least he’s not a piece of shit weapon of the state, like a policeman.

Overman sounds lame as fuck compared to Übermensch.

Cope. Blackpill is eternal

Never had it, genuinely dont care what other people do

Halfway through summer, almost time for 12th grade! You must be excited

I don't think I was ever in it. Even when I've felt like shit I've been aware of my fault. My problem was always motivating myself to do positive things

People who are optimistic about life are usually Chads who never experience hardships or youngshits.

>Chads who never experience hardship
There's the rub, head on back to your containment board, robot.

Attached: postboduy.png (852x476, 297K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zFpwp3G4lxs

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1HXO1yTA4

While baldcel got humiliated bit by bit, chad got foids who are drooling as fuck and are hungry for him like bunch of hyenas seeing meat.

How many showers should the baldcel have taken, normie?

>baldcel
you need to go back

bumo

This is what you look like

Attached: DA985B73-55A3-44FF-95A2-133EE4AE1FA4.jpg (520x282, 18K)

I'm sure if your house is ever burning down one day or you're trapped in a burning building you'll turn down the help of these "cucks" user.

Have sex incel.

>living vicariously through media
How does autism feels like?

It's not "Learning your ass off." It's like 4 months of training for EMT, 1.5 years for Paramedic.
But, I have noticed a good number of the people I "save" are making awful life choices.

when i realized blackpiller advice is a cope for being on the bottom of the social totempole and is posted to make sure you're down there with them to keep them company

how do you open your chakras? where should i begin reading? i've been doing transcendental meditation for about a month, will that screw with it?

I'm so bored of Jow Forums and its constant "le funny negativity xDDDD" irony posting.

Just fuck down and die.

this stupid shit actually made me laugh
>literally just stand there and pour water over fire
lmaooo fucking kill yourself.