Snake diet

Am I supposed to train while fasting?
Im talking about that snake diet where you dont eat for days.

Attached: 6465413113131.jpg (1200x1800, 379K)

Unless youre obese I dont see how this is beneficial

snake fast is a fucking meme
if you're fat ss shit
eat less
lift weight
and do cardio

otherwise you'll end up looking skinnyfat without any definition.

remember :it's FAT LOSS, not WEIGHT LOSS

Try a /nowater/ diet instead. I've been on it for that past week and lost 10 pounds while having more refind muscles

>let’s try eating like an animal that is coldblooded and digests things completely different to warm blooded mammals
Good idea

yes, you can lift.

Yes, lift weights which breaks down muscle tissue and don't eat so that you can't rebuild it. It's not like your muscles need amino acids or anything to repair, and this won't cause a net catabolic effect on your muscle tissue over time.

If you're lifter you're supposed to begin doing 48's (eat each 2nd day). You eat in the morning one or two hours before lifting (you eat half a kilo of meat and some vegetable or fruit, not more than this). When it gets too hard (when you have waay less body fat) you do the same but OMAD...

Also you just eat when you're going to lift, if youre not lifting, no food. Thought i would specify that

Eat less, move more doesn't work. People end up regaining the weight because your metabolism slows down, and stays slowed (Calories out is reduced). Fasting increases your calories out.

I did a 30 day water fast and lifted six days per week.
After refeed (to put water weight back on) I'd lost 16 lbs. I went from 17.8 to 16.1% BF. The composition of that weight loss was 9 lbs of lean mass and 7 lbs of fat mass.
My lifts dropped slightly, and were back to my pre-fast standard in only three weeks.

Someone told you this is true and you're a gullible idiot so now it's true to you.

>the snake date

Lol that diet sucks. It's all about the grizzly bear diet now. Nothing but salmon, venison, berries and honey. Want to be big like a bear? Eat like a bear.

Lmao

>Am I supposed to train while fasting?
Yes, except for the 1st fast ever

Not only did you buy into this extreme idiot diet, you bought into it and actually started the fucking diet without even learning what to do first. Do the world a favor and go on perma-fast.

You're a fucking retard. People regain weight on CICO because they get lazy and stop giving a shit about counting their calories. Metabolism, even if it slows down, makes a negligible difference when it comes to CICO, since you are eating in 500 calorie difference. Also slow metabolism is complete bullshit since if you are active it will have to increase in order for you not to drop dead in middle of intense physical activity.

I love how this dude literally tells everyone that he's selling a snake oil diet and people still eat it right up. He must have gotten a good laugh out of that.

Anything that forces you to count calories for the rest of your life is doomed to fail. Your brain/body already has mechanisms to keep you at a stable weight; something is disrupting them and overriding it by autistically "counting calories" isn't a reasonable long time solution. Use fasting to reset your leptin/insulin resistance and your "bodyweight set point", then trust your hunger.

Hes not selling shit and he also couches for free u fucking simp. He tells u too buy the ingredients to the juice in ur closest store cuz its cheaper. Stop posting

Fucking based

What a nice guy to devote so much of his time to charity. I'm sure he's not profiting off of this in any way.

Lmao he’s selling bullshit, son

Oh noooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-121612.png (1440x2560, 184K)

Everything he knows is free on youtube and if u want coaching too.

Belle Delphine has a whole bunch of free videos on the internet but she sure as fuck isn't doing it for charity. Dude is making money off of the snake diet no matter how you cut it, and that money isn't coming from nowhere.

This
Also the metabolism slowing down isn't as much as fasting advocates claim. It's a difference of only 100-150 kcal and it's because of muscle loss.