When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Attached: 15635386628442054312286667103699.png (1054x352, 28K)

It is over.

is there a story here?

This is fake r-right?
Women won't mind height if you're fit right?

>Dating website
>Rejection via email
Boomer manlet detected

its over

Women won't mind height if you're rich or interesting

half of what you said is right

>male: have to be rich, famous, fit, tall, good looking, outgoing, hundreds of friends
>female: *exists*

everybody with more than a single digit iq knows this, but complaining about it just makes you look bad so get over it

>one of the most interesting and funny guys I've spoken to
Then what do you need else? I hate this dumb phrasing "You are like totally the super best guy a girl could imagine, but...". Just fucking tell me straight that your biological imperative is to get fucked by a lanklet.

I hate women

Attached: 1410153825736.jpg (1692x1284, 326K)

this is what happens when you put roast on a pedestrial and thats the exact thing that has happened in the west the last hundred years, ever since we gave them rights it has been a slippery slope from there

Just date a tranny instead, all they care about is that youre a top and not obese

I hope you know that you're part of the problem then

based

you're not going to overpower biology with some whining. learn to deal with it retard. all complaining about it does is make you look like a whiny little bitch.

This is the most demeaning thing a girl can do to a guy.
>Awwww you’re so cute and such a gentleman

STFU you fucking beta cuck onions trash, it does not have to be this way look at countries which are not yet as pussywhipped as the west, where the female still gets put into her rightful place and birthrates are at an all time high before you come stuttering about roasty rights with your onions infused cum reeking breath

yea thanks, that's what I was talking about. you sound like a huge bitch. learn to deal with it or stay a loser forever.

Perform intercourse

Dilate.

Nice argument loser

>throws a bunch of ad hominem around
>gets a bunch of ad hominem back
>Reeee NOT AN ARGUMENT
have sex

you're reading a LARP, user. it's fake shit meant to make people like you get outraged.

manlet fucked up, she had a fantasy of being rejected publicly and he could have won her over doing it.

Go prep your gfs bull that's the only thing you're good at

Wew, it surely is summer in here. When do you kids get back to school?

Thank you, based autist. I figured that much, nevertheless women still do this.

you're the male peacock trying to start an internet campaign that female peacocks shouldn't care about feathers. getting a relationship is harder as a male and that's the way it is. you aren't going to change biology with your whining and literally all it accomplishes is to make you look like a bitch, which is what you're doing now. men need to do more and you either deal with it and win or stay a loser forever.
people denying the dating disparity are retarded, but you're a much bigger retard for realizing it exists and trying to change basic biology instead of knowing what you need to do and dealing with it.

Attached: 3201497329847.jpg (1200x822, 368K)

>spending your time writing a wall of text that i wont read
The way i see it you're still here gobbling up all sorts of insults i throw at you so for all intents and purposes you literally define the meaning of a "cuck"

>nevertheless women still do this.
they do, but not to this cartoonish extent. that's why you sat there unable to understand what else the woman would need and how anyone could do this. it didn't seem to occur to you that it really isn't this simple and women don't just find the perfect man who is perfect in all things they've ever wanted except being 6' and then decide to dump his ass because of that and that reason alone. that's not how any of this works. in reality, the short men that this happens to have a lot of other things that aren't going in their favor and their height isn't even close to being the only consideration for her not being interested in him. because again, no woman stumbles upon the "perfect" man who is perfect in every single way except height and then says "yeah, sorry, gotta go". that's a fucking cartoon.

you're basically reading a caricature and then wondering how anyone could take it this far. the fact is, they don't. it's called a caricature for a reason. it exaggerates the prominent elements to make them appear even larger than before.

stay a loser. will wait to see your beta bitch posts elsewhere on here.

>it didn't seem to occur to you that it really isn't this simple and women don't just find the perfect man who is perfect in all things they've ever wanted except being 6' and then decide to dump his ass because of that and that reason alone.
Congratulations for understanding my post. As I said I cannot stand cunts who dance around the issues and come up with these stupid phrases. Just fucking tell me what's wrong, I don't need to hear some soft words how I'm a perfect guy but for another woman.

no wonder why you all are weak

have you honestly tried actually asking the women who dumped you? let them know that you're just trying to improve and be better and you're wondering if there's something that you're doing that is turning people off, or just ask them what you could work on. if you don't approach them from a place of anger/resentment and just seem like you're honestly trying to improve some of them will likely tell you what's going wrong from their perspective.

and honestly, sometimes it's as simple and vague as a "I just didn't feel much between us". happens all the time, sometimes there just isn't much of an attraction there or you guys just don't jive well with each other. when that is the case, there isn't really much that can be said. attraction is a fickle thing and sometimes it doesn't translate well from dating profile into real life. in cases like that, you won't always have clear-cut answers. things just didn't work out. you're going to have to just learn to be more comfortable with moving on after situations like that and not let it get to you.

Daily reminder that a qt3.14 twink boy can love you just the same as a woman. Don't play into the womb-meme's hand. Take the gay pill.

just be yourself

Some girl litterally said to me that it didn't even occured to her that we could date because she's used to taller guys blabla.

two months later I ended up dating her and it lasted about a year.
So as usual, the moral of the story is that women don't know what they want.

The funniest part is she probably copypastad that entire rejection email out of some estrogen cesspool women's magazine.

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

>have you honestly tried actually asking the women who dumped you
not him but holy shit lmao don't expect that question to be very useful

I think you'd learn a lot about girl's twisted logic by getting a few answers to this

to me it looks like it's spun out of an HR rejection after a job interview
>you're absolutely perfect but not quite a fit for our current vacancies, we wish you the best in your future job search and hope to hear from you

No, it can be changed. One man with one wife, or multiple wives if he wants. If she refuses, publicly executed. Easy It worked for Islam and they are set on being the world's most largest and popular religion on earth.

to be honest I'd expect a girls answer to be more about them than you, it's just the way that girls see the world

Cope harder incel. Just date girls you really like and don't be a bitch to every woman in this world because you can't get laid. You're not executing anyone.

Screeching

>perfect gentleman
>nothing wrong with you
>funny and interesting
>was willing to go under the normal height barrier

Basically this is all just a really nice way of saying she was willing to get dicked down by someone short but the guy wasn't attractive. Either he was ugly, 'interesting' but not exciting (e.g. Nerd that talks about space and shit instead of getting her drunk and doing something fun) or a midget.

desu you probably have some standards for women as women do for men

>5'8 manlet
>dated multiple qt3.14 wahmen over 6'
>they say they've only dated guys taller than them in the past
>women dont know what they want confirmed

I feel like you manlets should target tall women since they're more used to the idea of being taller than some men

Islam is basically a incel handbook, they both follow the same ideology. Enjoy living in a dying society and culture, all for simple $$$

There is some truth to this, most of the ones commenting about my height are dwarfinas insecure about their own height.

the idea of feminists and leftists embracing islam is honestly the funniest part of piss earth 2019

>be 5'9
>date 6'3 goddess
>she had long legs and long ginger hair
>made me cum in like 12 seconds
>smelled like Lush soap store
Christ she was incredible.

this joke gets old you nigger

And then the manlet turns into a little stalker thinking he can somehow change her mind. Bitches should own up and say
>LOOK. I'm a petty, soulless, dick receptacle who wants to get railed by some unattainable chad who is only going to put a ring on a 9 or higher but am unironically retarded enough to believe that I, out of the hundreds of women he's going to bed in his lifetime somehow have a better personality than everybody else (even though if that were the case I would find it easy to just put the potato chips down for the sake of not being a fat greasy cow)
They would not only be giving the manlet the value of honesty but they would also acquire self-awareness in the process. Win-win.