Big muscles user, now let's see if your penis size holds up as well

>Big muscles user, now let's see if your penis size holds up as well

Attached: file.png (1678x1678, 3.24M)

yea no problem. Can i see pictures of the males in your family. Their height. Frame and wrist size.

You're pretty but I want to make sure that your own genes meet your standards. I want to have sons.

It's like a Pepsi can.

tfw got yellow fevered so bad white women just disgust me

cope and incelpilled

Take the white hispanic pill, user.

Attached: 7iKPBTJ.jpg (1331x2000, 630K)

That doesnt sound like something a woman would say, like at all. Thats just clunky exposition, you should take some creative writing classes because this was a chore to reaf

cringe

>hispanic
>white

This whole thread is, announcing cringe is even make it worse. Has a women ever even seen your cock?

She's gross why even give her the time of day

She looks 10 years older than she probably is

>he doesn’t do cockpushups for penis girth gains

Never
Gonna
Make
It

Same

Hispanics ALWAYS become obese in their 30s worse than whites. And they’re full of genetic problems like hypertension and diabetes. Plus they have the short gene. I don’t want my children to inherit any of that.

She actually looks 10 years younger there, but she's dead now unfortunately.

>tfw ex gf used to bully my tiny dick
>'user your dick looks like you skinny and with a small head' while sucking me off

kinda miss her

Was she illiterate?

She was more on the intellectual side the illiterate was me

You dont know what you're talking about and the only "Hispanics" you've seen are brown Indio mexicans/Central American. Regular Hispanic woman take care of themselves better than white woman and age better well into their 40's

Attached: rs_599x725-171107064652-Captura_de_pantalla_2017-11-07_a_las_11.44.25.png (599x456, 143K)

Attached: 1504944100271.jpg (426x282, 34K)

she doesn't look white or Hispanic and I don't usually care about this shit. she seems haggard
take the Portuguesepill user they are the best

It’s never dudes that fit the German ideal that are racist. For example, some 6’4 ripped Adonis with a 14-inch dick is too fulfilled to hate others. It’s always some 5’10-ish looksmax guy that LARPs as a Nazi. That’s even if they’re Jow Forums.

are you guys retards? large penis size is curse most of the times. I'm 6" and all the whores I frequesnt always avoid certain deep penetration positions like from behind, and tell me to be careful with that long ass dick cause it hurts. One of these days I'll just go full retard and split them asunder, fucking entitled whores

Attached: 60001578_124483378745583_4586638361862602752_n.jpg (228x224, 8K)

kek this is true I guess.

I have an 8 inch dick and I'm with you. it's a curse. I can only half penetrate my gf and she always tells me that sex hurts and that I'm too big.

6" is barely above average, stop coping.

Retard, this is the exact thing a woman would say on tinder

Face > height > dick > frame > wallet > muscles

I mean, yeah.

Hot give us more fap material bro

it's exactly my point, not even large and it's not that easy to find partners that enjoy it

Do you go in too quickly without foreplay like a retard?

Attached: 9FF81057-7BC5-4A6B-A599-B9C1BB8D6D8C.gif (266x199, 227K)

If you ever said that to a woman you literally just shot any chance of sex in the face

We aren’t married, whore. *SLAP!*

Lol this. My gf cries about my 4 incher if I don't warm her up first.

Shes probably crying because she has to fuck someone with a 4inch dick

Step up your foreplay game then, when the female is properly aroused her pussy can take more dick. Or maybe it just hurts because your dick is too thin and stabbing her cervix instead of massaging it.
7 inch dick and never had problems going balls deep

this most likely

i'm 6.5x5.6 and virgin, is it safe to assume i'll never get laughed at?

Attached: 4_Inch_Cock.png (689x184, 19K)

Good thing Im 7" x 5.3"

kek

Attached: smile 2.jpg (236x214, 15K)

well I'm from the south cone and what you say is true for brown people, I'm from Argentina and about 45% of women over 40 are quite hot

All my life I thought my penis was average, but I always assumed pajeets drove that average down so really for a 6'1 white guy I am small, but turns out it's 6.2 which I'm not saying is big, but should I at least stop feeling sub conscious.

Do you think phimosis stunted it's growth?

this, a lot of women can't comfortably take a dick over 6"

t. 6.5"

Why don't you have sex and find out?

This, you need the hips

Attached: Puff.jpg (1080x1350, 254K)

Real women never say what Op posted, so might as well continue playing pretend.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Hope you're doing better now.

Attached: 1408116718267.jpg (600x400, 80K)

Do you like my panties? UwU

Attached: fuguwh.jpg (1128x748, 514K)

Even if you had a below average dick you'd probably never get laughed at.

user, we have the same dick

Gimme milky

>solve world hunger
>africa population continues to explode
>even more problems

i only show my penis to people i want to have sex with

>he doesn’t take out his penis to show dominance.
ngmi