Can't lose weight

>Can't lose weight
>Parents keep buying me junkfood
>At work people keep bringing in donuts
>As a result I'm in a constant cycle of losing a few lbs and then gaining them back on
>LIfting for 3 years with good lifts but still look skinnyfat as a result of this shit-tier diet

Attached: sadwojak.png (398x394, 29K)

your fight with the gains-goblins seems quite futile yes, but do not give up user!

Eat your parents

The problem is that you're blaming others and not yourself for being a fat faggot. Stop eating junk food you fucking retard. It's that easy.

I don't understand posts like this. Literally just decline the food, are you really that much of a fatass?

>As a result...

Nigga there's a pretty giant leap between the second and third points there. You know people putting food near you isn't going to cause you to gain weight, right? You have to actually shove it in your mouth and swallow for that to happen.

>just don't eat bro

>what is healthy food

I mean when they put it in front of me it's hard to resist. Isn't there studies showing refined sugars are as addictive as drugs?

Move out
Make short but intense cut (check out Lyle McDonald) and then still count calories to maintain for a few months
Include some of your favorite junk in your macros or have low kcal alternatives (fruit snacks, mango lassi, sweets made with whey or tasty whey shakes)

Yes, just don't eat JUNKFOOD bro.
It's that easy, and saves money.

>If someone puts shit food in my vicinity I HAVE to eat it instead of the healthy food I bought myself.

Try fasting

I've done the short but intense cut thing (

I wish people just gave me free food wth

>blaming others for your shit eating habits
ngmi

Your never gonna make it. Willpower is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.

>i-its not MY fault! Theyre literally drugs!
Yes, of course, I remember when I started smoking cigarettes cuz my dad put a pack in front of me abd offered
Wait, I didnt, literally just decline the offer

Relatable. Thinking about moving out because of this

>fatty continues making excuses
Stay fat fatty.

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Look normalfag it's easy to say "just have willpower" but most people aren't this strong so I need better advice

Stop eating eat and they will stop. Eat healthy food in front of them, and tell them no to buy junkfood for you
Laugh at them, laughing is a good cope

There is no better advice to give you fat subhuman. You're either not gonna eat this shit or you're gonna stay fat, your choice. /thread

Move or and buy your own food

>no one has ever quit an addiction so I shouldn't even try and it's not my fault

Im just looking for actual practical advice not "just ignore the food"

Keep making excuses lard monkey, the only person at fault here is you.

It's the only practical advice, retarded monkey. You go to the mirror, look at your disgusting body and thinking about how cool you would look after you do some work on yourself. There is no magical advise, that change your world view. You won't loose weigh without doing hard work, you fat slob. Star fasting, start eating less, ignore shit food, have a strict eating schedule and stop whining on the internet. It's tough, but it's the only way out for retard who though it would be a good idea to become fat at some point in his life.
Fucking lazy fuckheads

That's literally the only advice that can be given.
Find clean foods that you enjoy.
Start a habit of eating those.
Here's an example:
>Cut up chicken breast
>Throw it in pan with (frozen) green peas with a little bit of butter.
>Sprinkle in a dash of your favorite dry seasoning.
In about the time it takes you to drive to McDonalds and wait in line for your tendies you have a delicious, healthy meal.
Eat shit like that for a week
and then go eat some tendies and tell me which one makes you feel better.

Self discipline is the only way. There are no tricks or short cuts.

If youre not strong enough to decline an offer for food youre not strong enough to be fit. Set yourself to a higher standard.

Op is a weak fuck who keeps pushing control and responsibility into others.

A coworker buys you a donut. You don't have to fucking eat it! Woaaaaah! You can't control your coworker but you can control yourself

Hey uh, don't be a fag. I was in the same boat and still am but I did it bois, it is an addiction and it is wildly hard to break with it still available in your house but it is possible. Just hate yourself enough and rage against those weights, then become a monk and never leave your room unless cooking your bomb ass omad macros as to not be tempted, medicated with occasional fasts and keep up on consistency and bam

Attached: jz1rqdh6ikg11.jpg (1000x666, 39K)

>yeah dude, just avoid doing heroine. it's that easy bro

Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

it isn't addiction to food is shown to be virtually equal in severity to a cocaine addiction, not 716

Attached: ac9a727c-e026-4a80-b646-fb6971887eb5-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 80K)

But literally yes. Don’t eat the junk food. Fatties deserve to suffer

You have to learn to detach yourself from your cravings. Once you understand what this means, the light will go off. You see the thought, “god I want that donut,” and you see it as a thought, not your want. You know how you pass by donuts in the grocery store but automatically walk past them and don’t think about it? But if you stop and look at the donut and think about it you can fit it in your budget you start engaging your resources. You have to look at your cravings as a fleeting thought and not “really you”
>t. Advice from multiple binge eating books and successfully resisting food all day from this advice

You ever suck some dick for a french fry?

no because food is much easier to acquire than cocaine and thus harder to quit, you trying to prove my point?

Attached: 1563268372697.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

>no self discipline
>blaming other people for your 3 years of 0 progress
Lol

I've made progress though, I've built muscle and gotten much stronger just still look kind of bad due to the fat

>i've made progress
>just look bad due to fat
You're honestly the most pathetic type of coping skinnyfat loser. Have you ever even considerd that the blame might be on you for chowing down on shitty food? Keep spamming
>"lol juz don eat haha"
Its not that, its that you're eating garbage but from your posts i can tell that you're not here for help but to seek validation for your blaming. You're fucking pathetic and you'll never make it this way. Fucking. Loser.

just shut the fuck up fatty
cocaine and heroine dependence actually involves your brain chemistry changing to require the drug in order to reach a balanced physiological state.
Food addiction just involves life being too easy and enabling fatty to make excuses. There's no physiological dependence at play.

Don't compare yourself to some kid who lived in a shitty neighborhood and some pusher forced him to do a line of heroine, etc.

Food "addiction" is more like some lazy stoner who has settled for a shitty life but wants the social aesthetic of pretending he aspires for more.
>whoa I'm totally a weed addict otherwise I'd stop smoking every day and do something useful for once.
That's what you are.
You aren't a victim
you're a lazy faggot who just wants it easy and having it easy wasn't enough so now you want to look like a victim which is why you made this shitty thread in the first place.

lol do you get cold turkey after not eating a burger for a few hours? if so you're already past the point of no return

I AINT TAKIN NO ADVICE FROM NO DUDE NAMED MCDONALDS

didn't make thread, lost 80lbs and know the struggle is all, op is a fag and is offloading his mistakes because he aint gmi undoubtedly but you are also downplaying what food addiction is in a lot of ways. Of course it isn't a cocaine addiction or a heroin addiction (never said they were the exact same) and it isn't a psychological dependency alone either
you going full triggered over here is a meme though

Attached: 1563530349108.png (483x470, 185K)

Dude

Are you so fucking dense that you dont understand the simple answer.

Fucking eat less.

Just put the food down. Close your fucking mouth and eat less. That's all.

You don't have to do anything you dont want to. Want to lose weight? STOP OPENING YOUR MOUTH YOU FAT FUCK

Attached: 1553307217586.jpg (900x914, 42K)

>lost 80 lbs
of grey matter if you think heroine addiction is a comparable struggle to being a fatty on any level.

Self control, man. You're blaming everyone but yourself.

When your parents buy junk food, just tell them you don't want it and don't eat it. When your co-workers bring in donuts, politely decline and eat some yogurt or a banana instead.

I quit drinking after 13 years.

Surely you can avoid eating a donut.

when you are so dense that everything has to be black and white and of course I said 400 pound kyle slamming down burgers is struggling just as hard as the kids dying on the street from drug addiction

Im convinced it's gotta be bait at this point... not even fattys are this stupid. They know why their fat. They sit all day and eat several times a day

I dont think knowledge is the problem its just pure lazyness and willpower. If op wasnt a baiting faggot, his issue would be lazyness, and self control.

But op is a fat fisherman faggot

fuck you too normie

Go ahead and commit yourself to a rehab facility and tell them you're addicted to donuts.

It's the only way OP

yea not really like imminent destruction here homie, I'm still losing it and getting gains just mad at the breaks being a little too harsh for my taste. Also I understand that's the problem, just looking for ways to improve impulse control which is exactly that

>willpower
>self control
and these are super different in what way?

Same here. I quit sugar/alcohol/smoking/pills after 17 year daily addiction. Lost over 100 lbs of pure fat and got strong as fuck

Op is just a worthless pos faggot that deserves to die for comparing food to hard drug use. What a dumbass

DO IT FATTY ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOURSELF

Attached: 1538701407792m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

op wasn't the one to do, also that's a gross exaggeration of what was said. op is a fag with avoidance problems though

They're the synonyms you brainlet fat fuck.

>used to be addicted for nearly two decades
>LITERALLY was in the same boat, for a much longer time
>Still believes people experiencing what he experienced "deserve to die"

I dont think knowledge is the problem its just pure lazyness and willpower. If op wasnt a baiting faggot, his issue would be lazyness, and self control.
so the synonyms then make that sentence say his problem isnt x, its x?

Why do your parents keep buying you junkfood? Have you told them you are trying to get a more healthy diet?

Food addiction is NOT the same as drug addiction. Plain and simple. You're autistic for thinking so.

LMAO

Attached: 1544584890256.jpg (299x168, 9K)

yea but both bios are obese and step-dad who is moderately overweight eats like shit and it's not my place to dictate what he buys. I only live with step and 1 bio now though

that statement was never made so gj on calling no one here a retard

Well, you have a job. Why not buy your own food and keep it separate from the other snacks?

>literally pulled himself put of the addiction
>took personal responsibility
>didnt make excuses like a fat ass

Yeah, if you cant see how youre the only one holding yourself back with BULLSHIT excuses like
>i cant stop chewing food
>everyone else is eating why cant i waaahhh

Then you deserve to die, fatty. Enjoy your coronary heart disease and diabetes, fatt ass!! The world be be better off without your fucking worthless pointless excuses!!!

Attached: 1561073380299s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

no job, hs

>doesnt understand implications or context

Also

>super
summerfags out!

I'm not that fat though you idiot, I clearly said I was skinnyfat and I doubt the risk of diabetes or hearth disease is that high.

“Consuming sugar produces effects similar to that of cocaine, altering mood, possibly through its ability to induce reward and pleasure, leading to the seeking out of sugar,” they write, citing rodent studies which show that sweetness is preferred even over cocaine, and that mice can experience sugar withdrawal.

Post body

And

Have sex

correct

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>mice
>a fucking mouse

Stay in school kid. Youre obviously still a retard

>produce effects similar to

Not

>as addictive as

Of course sugar creates a dopamine response, and when dopamine drops later your brain craves a quick fix that it knows it can get from sugar

That's not the same as a fucking chemical addiction you autistic fatty.

post sticky body having sex while reading

holy shit you are so retarded you can't even google, that quote from an article that later states "Tom Sanders, emeritus professor of nutrition and dietetics at King’s College London said that it was “absurd to suggest that sugar is addictive like hard drugs.”

“While it is true that a liking for sweet things can be habit-forming it is not addictive like opiates or cocaine,” said Sanders. “Individuals do not get withdrawal symptoms when they cut sugar intake.” " you really took the b8 this fucking hard

Attached: download (1).jpg (244x207, 12K)

You can lift but you can't give your parents a shopping list of foods you'd prefer they buy? You can lift but you can't drink water when you want to eat junk food instead? You can lift but you can't turn down the offer of a donut? You're pushing the blame away. Bring in celery to eat instead of the donut, drink more water, ask your parents to buy healthier and give them clear, specific options. Otherwise move out. It's hard, yes, but breaking an addiction to sugar is far from impossible and doesn't come with the withdrawl other druga do, especially when you're otherwise healthy and exercising. Stop whining.

Attached: 01kcxocv00u11.jpg (1152x864, 140K)

wrong guy

It was only a matter of time until the dumbfucks come in and blame sugar.
Protip: 100% of food """""addiction"""" targets ultraprocessed food, NEVER single ingredients or whole foods, and about 95% of those targets are high-fat foods and 2/3rds are low in sugar and carbohydrates.

move out omegalul, summerfag

But user, you just said in the OP that people from work bring you donuts

Notice how they can't not have will power. They don't even struggle with eating in excess. They have no control over whether or not they can regulate their eating habits or not. Some people are just programmed better. All we can do is struggle and hope that our biology isn't completely the cause for overindulging. It might be a matter of environment for most (For me I've been eating like shit all of my childhood so it's pretty much a lifestyle) and you actually have the capacity to change for the better. For others they're just fucked physically, mentally, and fundamentally.

The game is rigged. There's a reason some people are more """"disciplined"""" than others despite being in the same environment.

Attached: 1522359785048.png (638x410, 444K)

It's very very very very simple.

So, don't eat it.

So, don't eat them.

Simple. Nobody is forcing you to eat this shit. Only you are to blame.

not op

Imagine being proud of quitting shit that you monkeys shouldn't have been addicted to in the first place. Actual subhumans ridiculing others while acting as if they're aren't exactly that. Congrats dude.

Attached: 1508993650618.jpg (466x492, 53K)

Well you whine just like him.

>so addicted to food I would die if I stopped eating for too long

Attached: sad .jpg (633x758, 64K)

well see I responded to a reply that you sent to op with a lie, looks like its taking a hot minute

Attached: 1563456711303.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>people should be ashamed of recognizing and fixing their flaws

Are you black?

They shouldn't have even had the flaws in the first place. Who even gravitates towards are known terrible substance and then brags about quitting it, all the while making fun of others for their flaws? Loser was probably drinking for years on his lazy ass before quitting and has the gall to insult someone in the middle of their realization. It's hilarious.

>shouldn't have had the flaws in the first place
You're right, everyone should start perfect

>middle of their realization
Did you even read the thread?

Refined sugar is a drug literally and unironically

>Loser was probably drinking for years on his lazy ass before quitting and has the gall to insult someone in the middle of their realization

This. How can you be a previous addict to something as damaging as alcohol and then ridicule others for being "weak"? That's a serious lack of being able to relate to others or even self awareness.

That is what you have to do. Theres no “one simple trick” you just have to be better