Join me in the hajj and you will hit all your macros, inshallah

join me in the hajj and you will hit all your macros, inshallah

Attached: thifdj6je4b31.jpg (640x800, 75K)

CHECKED ALHAMDULILAH BROTHER

for real though praying 5x a day and reading Quran will help you achieve anything

for brothers who are struggling try as hard as u can to do both

>999
>666 times three divided by two
Not today, Satan.

inshallah brother

No.

I lift for him.

Attached: allah.jpg (591x411, 140K)

Mmmmmm

Attached: fullsizeoutput_15a7c.jpg (800x1200, 266K)

Enjoy your animal that rolls in and eats its own shit you degenerate hahaha lmfao like wtf

Not him but on my grandads farm the pig pen was often one of the cleaner places, highland cattle are some messy fuckers. Also your magic book doesn't prohibit the eating of dog yet they do all of the above and worse, allah is a false prophet and you're a shit cunt

Attached: ted_talk.jpg (1280x1239, 143K)

question everything, why would pork be so unhealthy? it's a cheap easy digestable healthy meat compared to cows.

>clean for you, you filthy swine
Haha like wtf lmfao

Day of the rope cant come any sooner

I roped your girls throat with my dick haha like wtf lmfao

Did I say clean you illiterate ape? Back to the sand dunes bud

Attached: IMG_1205.jpg (1075x2160, 295K)

>Jow Forums is now left-leaning and pro-islam
how weird

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

You used cleaner which denotes clean is comparison to something else, indicating your barometer for what you consider is or is not clean. So yes, clean for you filthy swine. Haha like wtf lmfao

>Jow Forums

jesus, go back

Attached: 1561402359232.png (500x954, 233K)

If I say a shit filled toilet is cleaner than a sewage pipe that implies I believe a shit filled toilet is clean? Wew lad, learn something new every day. Seriously muhamad, back to raping your goat and/or any little boys you can get your hands on

Attached: 1550993089080.jpg (503x767, 38K)

That's right, then we'll finally be rid of those infidels, inshallah.

>lose all the advantages of a civilized society
>but in exchange I can stop giving a fuck and just be same "toxic male asshole" if only I join their cult
Eh, could be worse. Humanity will suffer but as an individual I'll manage.

No, it would tell me the conditions of your filthy living standards. You replied to my original comment with the brainlet "actually they're some of the cleanest on my hick farm". Using basic contextual analysis you would only reply with that if you don't think they're filthy. Stupid fucking hick brainlet haha like wtf lmfao

You're retarded tbqh, object a that is cleaner than object b can still be filthy, your iq is in the single digits most likely due to you being inbred (a common islamic problem)

Attached: a5c4ae5dcbd94a1e488667e9e4cd534f.jpg (563x531, 22K)

At least I don't put my faith in a paedo rapist warlord. Also wtf you guys think he cut the moon in half riding a magic horse lmao delusional inbreds.

Attached: mo-tadpole_full.jpg (3000x2808, 1.76M)

Allah is not a prophet retard.

Watch out for the cartoon man.

Attached: Muh33.jpg (488x634, 40K)

>basic contextual analysis
wew

Attached: Muh23.jpg (550x465, 38K)

Couldn't give a fuck about the minutiae of your magic fairy tale book honestly

Attached: 1559136430290.jpg (750x552, 53K)

ISLAM IS A PEDO CULT.

Attached: nLWvi.jpg (700x656, 145K)

No you're retarded for not grasping whole text analysis and trying to use piecemeal analysis. God damn does it feel good to be smarter than you inbred hicks.

What is lack of theology knowledge, Alex? What is lack of dark ages to middle ages cultural understanding across Eurasia and the near east, Alex? Haha like wtf lmfao

R9k and pol have the same user base

Your bait is becoming weaker by the minute bud

Attached: avoidlondon.jpg (458x640, 55K)

Why do you people argue all day, just have fun you losers, real chads banter with all international brothers

That's your defense of your prophet fucking kids? Loooool.
Btw look up inbreeding stats in Muslim countries before you start pointing the finger at "hicks".

>islam
>left wing
what?

yeah and you filthy savages fuck goats?

Real chads stand up to pedo rape gangs. Free Tommy.

Attached: rotherham-sex-gang.jpg (968x681, 63K)

Lol its not a minature detail brainlet. Mohammed is a prophet and allah is god. But you know so little about abrahamic religions you give off your brainlet status. Also im a christian, your just a retard that doesnt know about religion.

"Inbred hicks" created all the pleasures of life like power grids, air conditioning, and luxury automobiles (which coloreds cant get enough of).

You're kind still live in the stone age.

Mohammed was a paedophile. Allah is a delusion he had on psychedelics. Your entire religion is based off a paedophile's mushroom trip.

I focus on my field, not some pedo sky fairy and even when I'm not learning about my field my interests are elsewhere so I'd readily admit I know little more than I need to about pisslam

Attached: 1520983515653.png (500x606, 228K)

Lol didnt even read my post. Im not a fucking muslim you braindead troglodyte. Im a Christian.

This dude was on /sp a couple of of week ago trying to preach islam
He got dabbed on for the entire thread, eventually he dropped the polite act and started screaming for the mods to help him

Attached: 1406730674823.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>Christian
Just a bad, less inbreeding, more gay.

Attached: bXPid.jpg (500x599, 102K)

t. mouth breathing pagan

t. M'lady

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

t.pedo

Muslim chicks still flirt with me.
Its actually kind of shocking I thought they were supposed to be like perma virgins and only act sexy for their husbands.

I go home and jerk it to the idea of defiling them and then watching them get stoned.

t. Paedo apologist

>i'm a muslim, yu guise
>a-a-a-actually I'm an atheist
inconsistent larping from r9k crabs LMAO

Pigs are cleaner than Muslims

This whole thread

Attached: Muslim.jpg (191x254, 13K)

It's not because of health reason but it's spiritual impact , eating pig meat makes you a cuck , this is why westerners don't mind when their daughters and sisters have sex with tens of men before marrying

In Shia Islam Aisha was 25 and was not a virgin , additionally the prophet only married her for political purposes , only Sunnis accept the peso thing

Most Muslim women have anal or oral sex with 10s of men before marrying but her husband never knows becsuse hymen is intact.
t.gotten sucked off by many Muslim girls

traditionally pork had parasites that were hard to remove by cooking, this is why judaism and islam both forbid it, largely because back then it was risky to eat pork

>most Muslim women
It's not wise to progestin a steryotype based on anecdotal experience , and even in the case that you mentioned there is no chucking because the husband doesn't know just as you said t

>Most Muslim women have anal or oral sex with 10s of men before marrying but her husband never knows becsuse hymen is intact.
>t.gotten sucked off by many Muslim girls

Attached: CUCKEDNIGGA.jpg (658x1024, 95K)

hope u manage it one day

Hmmmmmm

Attached: 1563399309005.jpg (612x960, 84K)

Based thread OP

COPE

Attached: YOUWILLNOTREPLACEUS.jpg (698x841, 138K)

hmmmmmm

Attached: 1563466039270.png (1120x3648, 664K)

Muslims contributed to math and science too

the only thing u can rlly take credit for is the industrial revolution and the inevitable fruits it bore which isnt so impressive

ISLAM WAS HAVING A SIX CENTURY GOLDEN AGE WHEN EUROPE WAS A BACKWATER INBREEDING SHITHOLE. Haha like wtf lmfao

>Islam is leftist

Attached: this_is_strange_illogical_what_is_this.png (746x497, 346K)

objectively false and a shit joke

Arabs invented the 0 but the only thing they did with it was wear it on their heads

Attached: 5da1a7356f4411bd82abab6b3b326824.jpg (600x900, 111K)

Suddenly realizing that I posted like, the 1 Islamic leftist in the world made me laugh.

The rates of interracial relationships are skewed way toward wmbw.

Why would you think its a joke? Muslims are lower than pigs and much dirtier.

Weird how the caliphate was majority non Muslim during the golden age and as soon as Muslims became a majority, it became a shit hole. The same way Islam's current "golden age" in Europe will end as soon as Europe becomes Muslim.

Then China will rape Islam forever hahahahaha uighur Turks but all Islam everywhere jahahaha

wm*w
* is any race

Arabs didn't invent the zero , it came from Cambodia but because Arabic was the language of science it got attributed to it , just like most scientific findings will be attributed to America after its fall , t.arab

Indians invented zero. Arabs brought the concept to Europe.

Source :your ass

hi john, how's your dad?

Attached: 1508138934122.jpg (976x734, 163K)

Islams golden age is due to non arabs like Persians. Arabs themselves were goat herders until they discovered oil in the late 20th century.

>I can't Google

Google uighur forced marriage too :^) China doesn't treat muslims like toddlers like the west does. Look at the result. There will be no muslims in China in a single generation hahahahahs

Attached: 1555667031825.png (1469x475, 287K)

The caliphate was majority Muslims , and most scientists were riligious scholars among other things , like khoarizmi , Ibn sing and such
The treatment of China to Muslims is sad , but we have allay with is so we are not afraid of any one

Prayer is good for you, and everybody should have a personal relationship with God.

However, the Quran is trash. It's just recycled Old Testament stories with all the names changed, angsty poetry from the perspective of a butthurt angel, and a bunch of contradictory rules that even the founder of the religion couldn't follow, none of it written in a clear or meaningful order. Also, Jesus of Nazareth was crucified and died. Whether he rose from the dead is up for debate, but it's pretty fucking clear that he died. Even if you're an atheist, that's a well-established historical fact. The Quran's account of events (Jesus swapped another guy for himself on the cross and afterwards poofed out of existence into heaven) makes no sense and lacks any historical backing. It's never explained where this knowledge came from or why it took 600 fucking years to be revealed, except that it was given to Mohammad by an angel that only he saw or spoke to in a cave unaccompanied by any witnesses except for one of his wives. The Quran is the theological equivalent of a child's tall tale. The Book of Mormon has more clout than the goddamn Quran. Fuck Islam. Praise God.

Dude in OP's pic looks pretty juicy, tho.

>tfw not a monk dedicated to honing his body like a temple

why do arabs try to steal achievements of Iranians from so called Muslim aka persian golden age?
Actual Arab muslim (no Turk no Persian ) acomplishments are 0.

True Arabs try to steel Persian achivments and this is coming from an Arab (Lebanese Shiite ) but it's not fair to say that Arabs didn't achieve anything , look for jabber bin hayiian (father of chemistry ) and his teacher Jaafar al Sadeq , look for sheik albahaii and others

reading pic related currently, honestly eye-opening. I consider faith to be ethnic, but for the middle east islam is clearly the better faith (than christianity and judaism, for instance, even though zoroastroanism seemed good as well.)

>inb4 "b-bb-b-but there is only 1 single truth!!! no everyone else is wrong!!! i am right ONLY!!"

Attached: Destiny Disrupted - Tamim Ansary.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Based brother. I read it not too long ago myself.

>the ottoman empire was doing pretty well until suleyman decided to marry a polish girl, then it was all downhill from there
really makes you think

Keep wiping your ass with toilet paper when the rest of the civilized world uses a bidet you filthy animal Haha like wtf lmfao

wasn't the reason for the downfall of many islamic empires or caliphates that it depended too much on constantly having more and more military victories and the spoils and land that it brought?

>seeing everyone and everything only as all humanity or individual

Attached: soyboy used Leaping Chomp.jpg (400x600, 335K)

Cleaner than an Arab.

you think a cow takes 3 showers a day?

Whiter than you amerimutt haha

Attached: 1563544297468.png (600x498, 27K)

I don't know, ask your mother

Why are people so eager to be placed under a yoke.

Because 99,99% of people are headless chickens running in every direction. I'd rather be lead to a good destination than drift without aim forever.
>inb4 b-but any kind of authority over you means you're an utter slave!!!

so more black people?
cool