Which is worse for the waistline?

Which is worse for the waistline?

Attached: pancakes vs fried chicken.png (1399x450, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gut.bmj.com/content/48/5/587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

without any actual measurements the answer is both

>that first pic
>tfw I bought pic related and now I eat pancakes like 2-3x a week
Legit addicting bros

Attached: Krusteaz Pancake Mix.jpg (928x1000, 148K)

Fat and protein in the absence of carbs

just from the pic you can tell the pancakes have way more calories than the fired chicken. no measurements needed

De bread the chicken and it's a legit fit meal.

Fried chicken is somewhat of a fit meal
> lots of great protein
> some carbs
> some fat
Worst part of fried chicken is that is usually fried in vegetable oil; if it were lard, it would be much better and even ok to eat everyday

Pancakes
> lots of carbs
> that is lots of sugar
> some fat
> very little to no protein at all

>>very little to no protein at all
>He doesn't mix protein powder in his pancake mix
NEVER.GONNA.MAKE.IT.

depends on your TDEE, dumbass

To be frank don't like pancakes much lol but yeah you could mix in some whey

Your genetics

>he doesn't make the most fit pancakes on earth lmao dyel

Attached: 1557772124521.jpg (1184x2932, 920K)

>cope
>more excuses
>not just working harder and eating less

Lmao fatty

> oats
> flaxseed
> low fat cottage cheese
> 2019
lmao
This might be good for anons with a sweet tooth but honestly I'd rather have fried chicken or other tasty meat than that fried baby goop

don't feel bad user. Pancakes are a white man's food. Niggers can't even make them. It's important to eat pancakes, so you can remind negroes that they aren't allowed to have anything good in life. They're allowed to have watermelon and koolaid, and fast food fried chicken. And you know, that's pretty much it.

Attached: apu approval.jpg (500x400, 34K)

Pancakes.

Waffles are way better than pancakes. Crispier and they hold more syrup.

legit don't understand the difference ecxept one is made with a waffle iron and the other in a pan

Thank you based man

Pancakes are goat you don't need a fucking waffle iron...with the same pan you can make everything else

This guy knows whats up. Only problem with fried chicken is shit oil and additives which you can avoid if fry them yourself.
That way its not somewhat fit meal it is fit meal. Few grams of flour and oil per leg is nothing.

Processed meats causes colon cancer.

yeah neither do you for waffles if you just wanna make them in a pan
that's what i'm asking, what's the difference?

>flax optional
I dont ever put flax in it...

>low fat cheese
I use regular cottage cheese

>oats
Nigger, oats are God Tier carbs

Np

id really like to see how you make your waffles without a waffle iron

Niggers literally invented pancakes, retard. They would cook them on the back side of their gardening hoes.

the exact same way you make pancakes

oh, so a pancake

Abe Lincoln invented pancakes you lying Jewish faggot

You'll probably feel sated on the chicken much faster while you can gorge yourself on pancakes. You also get plenty of protein from the chicken. Obviously you can make cottage cheese or whey or oatmeal pancakes instead.

The difference in caloric density and nutritional value between different fats is moot.

It's bone in chicken brainlet.

Attached: 1543162008824.jpg (500x433, 37K)

>niggers
>invent

Attached: 2B8709D4-E7D5-40FF-B6EF-AC90AE163163.gif (245x200, 497K)

Why not just make protein pancakes

2 scoops Whey Protein powder (I used Vanilla Premiere Protein)
1 teaspoon Baking powder
6 Tablespoons Water or Almond milk
252 calories / 8g fat / 8g carbs / 2g fiber / 60g protein

abe stole it from aunt jemima you racist fuck

Who someone learned to read and got it from squarehead dutchmasters

They invented crime
Aunt Jemima stole it from Abe as payback for him sticking it in her pooper. Niggers only know how to lie and steal.

The fried chicken is worse, remember that the body wants to store fat long term and burn carbohydrates immediately

>Nigger, oats are God Tier carbs
Oats:
> full of prolamines
> full of other antinutrients like phytic acid that impairs protein digestion
> full of fiber which slows down gastric emptying and it's linked to higher incidence of colorectal cancer
Most memes about oats come from boomers and it's based on studies on the 80s and 90s
Current studies show that there's isn't much benefit to eating lots of fiber rich food like oats, if not harmful in fact
> gut.bmj.com/content/48/5/587

>The difference in caloric density and nutritional value between different fats is moot.
It's not that
Vegetable oils are PUFAs that once heated enough for deep frying become trans fat
Lard doesn't do that

take the crust off the fried chicken and you get rid of the oils and carbs

We wuz pancake hoes n shieet

I love you guys

>he's never heard of George Washington Carver

Anybody here eat these? Not sure if they're regionally exclusive or not. 190cal, 14g protein per serving. Throw in a scoop of whey per 2 servings and mix with milk and an egg, comes out to like 65g protein

Attached: cakes.jpg (225x225, 9K)

hehe

The thing about just casually throwing in a scoop of whey is that if you don't have the right flavor, your pancakes will taste like shit

nah, they sell those at target, seen them for sale from florida to pennsylvania

Jow Forums has been getting a lot more gay and racist lately

> not having a basic whey flavor that universally goes with anything

not going to make it. I bet you sip on chocolate whey with water faggot

>not being able to get an adequate supply of protein without powders
not going to make it. I bet you sip on bcaas during your workout faggot

>american pancakes
Yikes

I've had this and the frozen ones.
If you can get it, go with the box and take the slight extra time to prepare the pancakes instead of the frozen ones.
The frozen ones retain that soggy-ness and microwave cooking just doesn't stack up to the griddle.

I predicted these two responses before I posted, not even sure why I bothered.

I've seen frozen but haven't tried, thanks for the review user.

Anybody ever tried the brownie mix? Brownies are my fucking kryptonite and I see the mix in the stores

Why not make these: Or buy a normal pancake mix for like a quarter of the price and toss in a scoop or two of whey (like youre already doing)?

Depends how many you eat!

Because that graphic probably tastes like shit and the boxed stuff is consistent

the graphic most certainly does not taste like a pancake

Then why not get normal pancake mix and just add whey? That will be consistent too wouldnt it?

YEAH NIGGER IM ASKING WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OTHER THAN THAT !?!?!?!??!?!?

>prolameanie-meanie-mens
>anti nutri-dutzi-doos

Lmao

He didn’t invent peanut butter

test

by and large a belgium waffle and a pancake have the same ingredients but slightly different ratios for optimum cooking. And you can't make a waffle without a waffle iron

I hate you...

Chicken
Pros:
>Has protein, which is filling
>Is savory, fullfilling
Cons
>High calorie due to fat
>High sodium

Pancake
Pros
>Good short-term energy boost before a few hours of exercise
Cons
>High calorie due to carbs
>Sugar is notorious for people to overeat
>Will probably feel like shit later in the day, especially if sedentary
>Carbs suck

Not sure exactly where I said that but thanks for the little factoid I guess

You might be able to make some abomination waffle with a George Foreman grill, but at that point you might as well be using a waffle iron.

Why you steal this from funny video about meatballs?

that's called the muhammad ali. he used to eat 3 large ones between 2 pieces of texas toast for breakfast every morning

Whole-milk pancakes are higher in fat than fried chicken.

You're right, but he invented around 300 uses for peanuts and was a pioneer for increasing agricultural knowledge in the south. He spread the idea of crop rotation (which replenishes nitrogen in the soil by growing peanuts), and then when people had a surplus of peanuts because of this he invented a ton of uses for them so they wouldn't be wasted. He increased the yields of thousands of poor rural farmers, saved many lives and crops, and is a true American hero.

>>prolameanie-meanie-mens
>>anti nutri-dutzi-doos
Thanks boomer

Eh, this shit is really good and is generally better for you.

Attached: kodiak-cakes-nutrition.jpg (677x791, 112K)

without the ingredients list, that doesn't really show much except a useless 10 extra grams of protein. Literally eat an extra bite of chicken

He ate makeshift waffles between toast?

Not that user, but I took the single minute.

Attached: bis_vs_kod.jpg (1000x907, 594K)

make oven pancakes with salted pork and blood and lingonberry jam, trust me

Serving size

>Transfats are satan
You should take that research with a grain of salt as even the connection with dietary cholesterol and cardiovascular disease is under debate still. There are many vegetable fats like olive and peanut oil that are also stable at high temperatures.

Attached: 1557029775290.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

>trans fats are bad
guess what the majority of trans fats in the diet of westerns comes from

But I don't want chicken, I want pancakes

I make gains cakes with Kodiak cakes mix, but I blend it with cottage cheese and eggs instead of water, top them with peanut butter and have them with milk. It works out to like 80-100g of protein depending on the size of the batch and comes out way better than the old recipe that uses oats. Plus, without the peanut butter, some of that protein from the what/oats isn't complete and doesn't count. Definitely more of a bulking food, but good shit.

Attached: 2010-03-23_KodiakCakes1.jpg (350x353, 45K)

Do you guys actually like sweet breakfasts? I like savory shit way more.

Probably left, i'd imagine a fried chicken leg and thigh would have less calories than pancakes with syrup, some peanuts, a plate a pitcher of syrup, tablecloth, fork, plate ,butter dish and butter.

*crack*

**sip**

Dont mention it, kiddo

Attached: 1563553423556s.jpg (250x234, 8K)

>if it were lard, it would be much better and even ok to eat everyday
Explain this wizardry