/fit BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=73SXX0w4eY8&t=686s

Attached: Capturar.png (885x538, 328K)

It's always fat women that come up with this HAES bullshit. It's a uniquely female trait that predesposes them to ungodly levels of mental gymnastics to cater for their lazyness.
A fat guy will see he is fat, feel like shit, and know he should train
A fat woman will see other women are smaller, and get angry at the world.
Reminder to all anons to get a 2D wife at the earliest opportunity to be fully based

Attached: tiredofitall.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>Look over at recommended videos tab of video
>"Obesity is a National Security Issue: Lieutenant General Mark Hertling at TEDxMidAtlantic 2012"
kek

5:52

NEVER IMPROVE

why is it always women? ALWAYS
men get told to get fit, hit the gym, lose weight, etc., but women can easily live with their fatness comfortably. how come?

>Women don't get told to lose the weight
Two reasons, one is that other women may be using her as a way to boost their own appeal and attractiveness, two Western culture tends to coddle women a bit, especially with the whole "princess" themes.

why even pay attention to these fatties? even the normiest of normands will still instinctively understand she's spewing bullshit and she looks terrible and sick.

let them be fat and sad and die alone, stop giving them attention.

>Jow Forums is now on the HAES bandwagon
how weird

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

lmfao
>golda
more like gorda

>95% of people will gain all the weight back and some even more
Who the fuck was the study based on? I lost 65 pounds and my weight is steady as fuck now, currently bulking and lifting and everything goes as planned. What fucking "physiological response" she's talking about?
Of course if you "diet" for 3 months and then go back you eating as you were before, what made you fat in the first place, you'll get fat again. It's not rocket science

>Of course if you "diet" for 3 months and then go back you eating as you were before, what made you fat in the first place, you'll get fat again. It's not rocket science
Yeah but that's how most fat people (and most normies in general) see dieting. Diet to most people is "temporary state of nutrient restriction until weight loss goal is met". Rather than understanding diet as something to be maintained and optimized continuously, they see it as a temporary tool to meet some goal.

(((perotsky))) another jew in hiding

None of you fags addressed her arguments! Get cucked by a fattie you dumb fucks

so fucking annoying

Attached: 1557464906373.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Don't fat men think they're stronger than ottermode weightlifters?

This is clearly just Chris Christie in drag

Attached: DragFatty.jpg (3124x2096, 1.42M)

>muh debate
Fatties with crabs in a bucket mentality deserve to be boiled alive

Lmao
Wtf
Lol

why are fat women so happy looking? (not to mention so beauty?)

They are faggots but at those tend to be the fat hipster faggots from what I've seen. Fat women have no use for physical prowess so it's even more tragic

this was actually my first thought

(((((((((Golda Perotsky))))))))))))

Did you guys see in the news just recently that new story saying Americans must be limited to one burger's worth of beef per week to feed the world?

This fat acceptance stuff is a meme to kill dumb people and/or put their wombs out of commission.
Different memes are used to ruin men. It's ways simpler to make sure men can't form families: because essentially no woman exists that can't find a guy to fuck her and marry her if she really wants it.

many of them are because weight can be a big factor in strenght, but that fat man will know he is a fat fuck

THAT thing looks happy to you?

You guys ever hear that song" Big Rock Candy Mountain?"
I heard what it is about is hobos used to lie to kids about how great it was being a hobo to trick kids to run away from home and go with them.
Presumably they used their poipuccis on the trail. I haven't heard that part mentioned but why else would they have done that?

I used to think what women like this were doing was lying to themselves and others to kind of trick themselves to be happy and feel good about whatever problems they had.
But now I think it is more that women are evil and they want to trick other women into following them into hell.

How can these people honestly say "i love my body"? What form of love is that?

There are just so many things wrong with what she says and it’s so self-serving.

- how can you conclude about the “mortality rate” if you only studied the ppl for 14 years??
- normal ppl don’t get the strokes/ type 2 diabetes/ joint problems like fatties do. Not at the same age or same frequency, etc. So the argument that fat makes you recover from stroke better is like....well yeah, you’ll have easier recovery if you’re a 30 yr old fatty than a not 70 yr old normal person.

-at the end of the day you are just never gonna be as attractive if you’re fat and all women get that.

Attached: FA77F2EB-B6F7-4050-843D-A01EB6EF373D.jpg (552x637, 85K)

Be actually fat and go to the doctors, they’ll immediately place you treat you as a high-risk patient...because you are.

Obese women have a hard time reproducing. Higher risks of miscarriage, higher risk of all kinds of complications, can’t get pregnant more often, less likely to give natural birth, and present a harder case for medical interventions.

If your core functionality of creating life is at risk, then mayyyyyybe you have a problem.

Attached: 9482AF70-F9B6-4059-9E8D-747EB0B448AF.gif (269x299, 2M)

I love these threads but this gif makes me feel so bad for her every time maybe it's the fact she's being somewhat active. probably just the tears and the acute latent empathy I'm still curing

Look up the "jaffe memo."

well said

based

this is the only kind of fat that is acceptable

Attached: 28429466_290517718146141_7746381639013367808_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)