That fat co-worker at work that talks about when he used to lift and have a six-pack

>that fat co-worker at work that talks about when he used to lift and have a six-pack

Attached: 1563064853154.png (498x572, 208K)

At least you don't have
>That fat co-worker that goes to the gym but doesn't know fucking shit about lifting or nutrition so he's just fat but thinks he's strong and big

>anime posting
Get out tranny, this is a gay board, not an anime larp board

Depends on how old he is. If he's a literal boomer it's feasible, but if he doesn't have grey hair yet slap him upside the head and call him a pussy

Grow up.

>fat lazy person enabler

Ur so nice and friendly

Attached: 1563134396343.png (206x206, 90K)

Whining about it changes nothing. Why worry about what you can't control or change, you child? The world doesn't revolve around you.

explain to me why I should struggle to improve fundamentals when 6packs and biceps are all normies ever notice

What kind of faggot are you that you would forbid venting on a board that is probably at least 25% venting?

Be careful not to make him feel slighted. He's probably a gamma male that thinks you think you're better than he is. You could accidentally make an enemy for life.

based. people who complain about occasionally offtopic or strictly rules abiding content have never been part of any irl hobby group if they don't know how normal it is to have random banter in addition to shop talk.

It beats the crab bucket and lookism and I figure that guy probably contributes to threads like that.

It's ok to vent. When you vent and simultaneously insult others, that leaves you open to criticism. I see no problem. I wouldn't insult him if the venting was victimless. Free speech.
Are you saying I can't criticize someone for posting a useless whiny post just as they criticize someone for something also in their control?
Is anyone who isn't for constantly shitting on fat people a crab? There's no middle ground?

Lose weight

They'll notice you when you physically fill a room. Get big and juicy and frame mogg everyone.

>abloo bloo, why are u making fun of me for making a pointless thread about hating a fat person, freedom to talk about anything i want only applies to me, arent i free to talk about whatever i want, its just banter and cafe talk bro.
You realize that I have the freedom to talk about whatever I want just as much as you do. That includes criticising your whiny posts. If you think I'm doing this because I'm fat, ugly, or care about lookism and not because you're a crybaby bitch that whines about others that can't take what he dishes.

>u kno I have free dome to insult others on a venting board
>y are u insulting me???

Attached: 1504416879596.jpg (250x366, 14K)

>If you think I'm doing this because I'm fat, ugly, or care about lookism and not because you're a crybaby bitch that whines about others that can't take what he dishes, you're as much of a bitch as this thread shows you to be.*
Imagine letting other people's existences affect your thoughts in any way. Fucking fragile beta bitch. Your incessant whining about me criticizing you shows you're every bit of the bitch that I expected.

>That fat old boomer who signs up at the gym and starts walking around like he's carrying to keggers shoved under his armpits after 3 days.
>He only does lat pull downs and seated rows at the pulley station.

This is an edit and addition to what I was gonna say btw, not a reply.

>That fat co-worker that tells everyone he's going on a diet and how he's going to lose so much weight

Attached: 1556157151262.jpg (527x245, 60K)

OP is a retard. We all get old, and IF your lucky/smart, you get a career where you travel, a wife, a kid, a home to pay for all of which have to take precedence over the gym from time to time as you go through life. Some day, you might find yourself returning to the gym in your 40s after a "10 year bulking phase" yourself. ;)

That's ILS or invisible lat syndrome. Don't laugh it's a real condition that not only boomers acquire.

30 year bulk and still going strong. Fuck off sooner.

>so he's just fat but thinks he's strong and big
This is it for me.
>haha user, i don't even workout yet my arms are bigger than yours. I must be reeeeeally strong or your reeeeeeally weak haha
>he walks away while his arm fat jiggles like jello

Attached: 1554469425197.jpg (138x140, 7K)

> Based old fat lazy boomers

Thanks for the insight, underachievers. You are fuel to my fire

Attached: 1563144903513.jpg (800x800, 447K)

>doesn't know fucking shit about lifting or nutrition so he's just fat but thinks he's strong and big

So basically the starting strength forums irl?

You consider yourself an over-achiever and yet you insist on putting others down. Sounds like an insecure faggot to me. You could reach your peak and still be a miserable faggot triggered by things that are none of your business.

>hypocritical liberal armchair psychologist white knighting fat lazy strangers he knows nothing about by
>IMPLYING

Attached: 1560759070712.jpg (1300x957, 81K)

Not white-knighting, just calling a person out on uselessly crying about things they can't change. I only bring up 'putting others down' because it's relevant to me feeling justified in confronting him for being a whiner.

Cuz you know better than them

>that one friend who keeps saying he used to be jacked in high school even though you have known him since high school

>wanting to get noticed by normies

what the fuck is wrong with you mate