How to lower IQ by 30 points?

How to lower IQ by 30 points?

>overthink of risks bars success
does IQ get in the way of your success or joy?

Attached: IMG_20190516_091156.jpg (750x669, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LjaqKryKWc
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How to lower IQ by 30 points?
browse this board for 5 minutes

/thread

No and I have a strong feeling you dont have this problem either

Attached: 1563062211196.png (1400x1297, 1.49M)

>le overthinking meme
You never had a high IQ to begin with

>I'm shit at X, must be because I'm too smart.
This is autistic cope. Higher IQ => find better ways to attain your goals.

If you think you're too smart to be successful then you're actually too dumb to be successful

Check em

>136 tested as a child
>no motivation or anything and ended up as neet
at least I still like to read and educate myself even if I will never enter a work environment where it could be useful, having a degree also makes my parents not care about what I'm doing

child iq tests are completely meaningless, they are about "projected" iq and have ridiculously low correlation to adult iq
get your shit tested, but then again maybe don't if you don't want the ego hit and to learn that you're not a failed genius but instead a failed slightly above average guy

no, high iq people(130+) can attain succes fairly easy. however, people with a 100-130 iq level tend to overthink their riks in life.
low iq individuals in the other hand tend to not think about riks and achieve success by sure luck. im only using generalisation as a factor.

Very based
>"Oh le me. I am so intelligent, too intelligent, what a curse."

Yeah no you're not as smart as you think. You're extremely insecure and so cling to your moderate brightness as your only source of self-worth. You then attribute your failures to this supposed genius and in fact use it to justify your shortcomings.

You fondly peruse the biographies of certain socially awkward geniuses as justification of both your inadequacy and perceived intelligence.

Attached: 9dkgbezmi3531.jpg (600x1282, 134K)

Can confirm 125 is hell.
You're smart enough to know how fucked the world is via political Zionism and Jewish international banking cartels but you're not smart enough to be truly exceptional and still have to grind with the stupids but all while saddled with this sense of impending doom. It's torture.

Attached: Hell.jpg (597x592, 118K)

Same as you minus the degree, No normie ever broke my reasoning not to do anything kek

found the summerfag
see

You talk like 113IQ person

I don't really care about it either way, I got a physics degree at one of the best unis in my country, which I consider proof enough that I'm "intelligent"

I kinda agree. Clever enough to see and understand the bullshit, but dumb to not know how to change it.

getting a degree ain't shit bruv

I really like this image, for height it doesnt make much sense, but for iq it fits perfect.

PhD or it doesn't count. Undergrad faggot

These.
There is no such thing as being "too smart". If you believe you are, you are a lot less smart than you think

the higher your IQ the less people you relate to, so it can make you feel more isolated/misanthropic because in most social circles you will feel as though you don't belong.

What about an MSc?

English is not my native language

>neet loser bases all of his self esteem on the fact that he's intelligent and that he got a degree

>loser

Low IQ fear

If your IQ is affected by this board then you didn't have high IQ to begin with

sorry you're right I forgot
>neet loser still bragging about a child iq test

it is not about IQ. it is about how you weave the world. you can bee retarded and depressed. not good combo. just learn to ignore global weave and focus on things what you can impact

>Loser

Low IQ fear

I don't think anybody can change it but at least the 130+ people can stand out and fairly easily aquire money making skills to make a nice safe cocoon of wealth. If a 125 tried to be a doctor or fund manager or something, they'd be out of their depth.

Most high IQ people have little to no interest in money

BS, the more money you have the more time you have.

But look at that nice suit high IQ Pepe has on.

higher iq is very strongly associated with higher income, poor "high iq" people are lying to themselves

this
unless you live in a shithole in Africa, or had some very difficult personal situation, high IQ lets you make pretty money

It somewhat hurts to see this written out

Correct. Low iq people enjoy life in their own bubble. This would topically be the ultrachads.
Mid iq people doesn't enjoy the small things in life. Their thoughts lies at debt, future and life improvement. (accountants, programmers, desk jobs)
High iq is their own bubble just like the low iq individual. Which the pic perfectly relates.
Lower iq enjoy the smaller things in life, improving personal success.

What stops "high IQ" people from enjoying little things in life? Certainly not their IQ.

Visit Jow Forums and stay there
3 months for permanent damage

youtube.com/watch?v=1LjaqKryKWc

higher income =/= higher interest in money

brainlet cope
>I'm so smart I just don't care about money that's why I'm a failure

How did you come to the conclusion that somehow I'm not making a lot of money?
Do you have any valid arguments, big brain?

see: /Thread

absolute retardation

Video talks about mindset and education engeneers get. That does not men high IQ people must overanalyze.

it's obvious from your desperate attempts to downplay the correlation between success, income, and being smart
it's the same shit every coping brainlet does, "I'm just too smart to succeed! my intelligence holds me back!"
fuck off

I'm fine with a master's degree, I heard about how much suffering getting a PhD causes from classmates I'm still in contact with, and I'm also not interested honestly. I probably wouldn't able to get it done either, especially not at my current mental state, but it's still better than the far majority of people would do, especially physics related. There are some projects which make some money and disqualify me from neetbux, but it's easily enough to live with.

>it's obvious from your desperate attempts to downplay the correlation between success, income, and being smart
Where did you see that? I only claimed that making more money doesn't imply that you have more interest in money.
You are just using the statistically true statement about more intelligent people making more money in order to establish the false implication of more interest in it.
I know you're too dumb to realize it anyway, so I'm cutting you some slack.

It's because high paying jobs tend to (demand) have High IQ people or that the jobs high IQ interested in net a better salary (science mostly and sometimes finance).

True but for this you don't need to be wealthy or work in demanding place, High IQ (real ones) people tend to not give a fuck about power nor materialistic things thus put less value in money. But yes, those in position of power are likely high IQ people.

134 mensa tested (lmao pls believe me i am a certified random dude on the internet).

You don't even need a high IQ for success in life. If you practice self discipline such as living life through choices/decisions you make on your own, that is how you make it brah.

Instead of relying on your impulses and how you are currently feeling [insert:I'll_Do_the_task_when_i'll_finally_feel_motivated.gif], If you don't work on bettering yourself... well, you could be the smartest dude on earth and still be a Neet with nothing.

Over thinking is usually related to anxiety; hesitation and lack of confidence, those may even be brought on by being too stimulated via stimulant drugs such as caffeine which when consumed in greater doses induces anxiety and blah blah.

Only leads to more money if you work. A degree is counterproductive if you're a neet, because someone had to pay for it. I still insist that a high IQ is worthless without at least some education, because you're born knowing nothing regardless of IQ.

yeh my IQ is 200+

137 IQ reporting here
"Overthinking" and "not being able to connect with other people" is bullshit, stop blaming high IQ for your autism. Stop considering yourself better than other people just because you got a better number and maybe you will "connect" to them. Everybody got some deepness, interesting stories or things you can learn from them just dig. I personally consider every social interaction more fulfilling than any book or spear fishing forum, and this is probably why people tend to like me and invite me at party. You can also shut down overthinking by being more active, trying to organise your thoughts and educate yourself. You think about death, god the universe and stuff and that drag you down? Read some philosophy, talk about it with friends or think until something come out of it but this ain't nothing to bitch about.
For me intelligence is adaptability, if you're an overthinking autist who can't stop thinking about the universe in his computer room between two fortnite session you ain't shit. If you're an individual who can make it in various situations, be socially charming in diverse groups of different class, who can make money but also educate himself in various subjects then you're smart.
Only IQ downside so far for me was hypersensitivity and the need of strong stimulation (Like strong attraction to drugs, alcohol, gambling, base jumping or anything risky).
Stop coping faggots.

>all these retards thinking 100-130 is bad
lmao, you know nothing. True hell begins at 140.
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html?m=1

Attached: 1560123112773-fit.png (700x700, 618K)

Just smoke more weed, it will also make you care less. That having been said, people saying that are saying that their intelligence is getting in their way are usually just coping for their poor social skills, discipline etc., or looking at the negatives of not being able to connect with others the same way most people can and ignoring the benefits of being smarter. If you have ADD or autism on top of that it can cause extra issues, however if you can deal with the downsides then being smarter than most people is a great bonus to have, and will allow you to live a much more interesting life than most.
Jow Forums is high IQ, if you want to get dumber just go to Jow Forums, /sci/ or /lit/ IQ threads and other shit like that.
Based
100-130 will still give you and edge over normies, whilst not being so far out there that you have trouble connecting with others. You can frame this any way you want, but you didn’t just fall in some wrong IQ hole in the distribution. Deal with your issues and then enjoy whatever natural advantages you have.
Spending less time browsing Jow Forums will also help you with that bro, it’ll get rid of the constant anxiety and anger too
Most stereotypical high IQ uni nerds that want to go into research don’t have as much of an interest in money as other people maybe, but smart people still like money
This, it’s not overthinking that leads to anxiety, it’s overthinking and not acting anything out, but just bottling it all up. Idiots can get that as well though, they usually aren’t raised in an environment that would cause them to be so inhibited though
Damn dude, mirin
Preach. Bottom part seems like some issue at least largely unrelated to intelligence though

Attached: 552932F5-69B9-4C86-BF89-FA44B112032B.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

It doesn't matter what you think your iq is, overthinking is a sign of poor intelligence
Intelligent people have efficient toughts

>Only IQ downside so far for me was hypersensitivity and the need of strong stimulation (Like strong attraction to drugs, alcohol, gambling, base jumping or anything risky).
You had me up to this point.
Keep coping, "137 IQ" junkie.

Only non-retarded post ITT.

>dude weed lmao

If you look at general population, OP is correct.
>100-130 will still give you and edge over normies
You can be 130+ IQ and still be a normie