How to lower resting bpm

>hanging out at tennis club after todays games
>brad pulls out his latest gadget
>hey I got this thing that can quickly check resting heart rate lets see what everybody is at
>mountain climbing, cycling, jogging chads all have 40-50 resting bpm
>pass it to me
>65 bpm
>stacy and becky start laughing
>oh wow we always thought you looked so strong but you're really out of shape huh user
>completely bpmogged
>people start chanting "lub dub"
>run away crying
this needs to never happen again bros what can I do

Attached: bpm.png (1096x1058, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6046174/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Work on your cardio.

it's over

>>run away crying
You can't, that's the problem.

this

Holy fuck I hope that image is a troll

>20bpm
>typical for athletic people

no sweaty

it's OVER

less than 30-35 on rest is dangerous as fuck

>more than 35 BPM in 2019
it's over for you

>based 100 resting bpm

t. 5 years away from his first heart attack

I checked and my resting heart rate is 10 bpm what should I do

I'm 75, how bad is that?

not great

average/below average depending on age

Normal resting bpm is between 60-80 for healthy adults. Never believe anything in here. Even I might be lying.

Mine was 65 even while obese.

Put that pizza down and get waddling, fatty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6046174/
>lower rhr strongly associated with better health across the board and reduced mortality

oh fuck

fpbp
/thread

why does every image need wojak and pepe?

Attached: wojak pepe canon timeline proper edition.jpg (7500x4500, 2.19M)

saved

Is this good?

Attached: IMG_20190709_193254.jpg (4000x2250, 1.98M)

slightly below average

This has to be a meme, I’m an XC runner and I do 2-10 miles a week plus lifting and my bpm is 57, wtf???

is your iq also 57 how are you actually asking if it's a meme lol

40-60 is the sweet spot

mines 100 rn and Im not even fat I'm just gonna end it before a stroke does

holy shit, what the fuck are you eating

just jog like 3 times a week until you can casually run 10km without stopping.
I used to run once every twondays for like 6months before i started lifting. Be careful of injuries.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-180646_Samsung Health.jpg (1079x1089, 85K)

>XC runner
>2-10 miles a week
your country must be very small

based

>tfw ~84

Nice

it's OVER

>you will NEVER get to live in liechtenstein and get to run across the country daily

>manually measure heart rate using timer
>80 bpm

wtf lads i do cardio often.

>he has a heart rate
Never gonna make it

Attached: bleh.png (720x805, 300K)

65 is fine, good honestly. 40-50 is competitive athlete territory, and not something you'll get if you primarily lift weights.

that's so fucking bad, what are you eating
do you eat high cholesterol

Extremely. Anything below 60 is extremely good.

i eat like 4 eggs a day average

Attached: wojak_worried.jpg (569x506, 44K)

80 is fine. A little high if you're actually active, but not dangerous or abnormal by any means.

it's over

That infographic is completely absured, is it supposed to be a joke? I can't tell

It's exactly like the Jow Forums manlet chart, intended to mog people who are average or above average while making the exceptional feel like they're just normal or slightly better than normal.

Can you just tell me about yourself so I can try to understand how somebody can't tell it's a joke.

Duh.

This is literally how the height shit started like 7-8 years ago with king of manlet as 5'10 and 5'11 and "acceptable height" has 6' - 6'6

analysts estimates for the minimum acceptable height going forward into 2020 are as high as 6'2

my own personal research indicates that the minimum height to be 6'6" by 2022. Extrapolate that to year 2050 and you are looking at 10ft at a bare minimum.

it's over

Shit user, get it checked out. I saw a patient who had a heartrate of about 80 bpm and he died of a myocardial infarction because he refused treatment
>t. Doctor

This desu

oh shit

mi band3 nigga, it doesn't detect anything below 47bpm
they corrected that with mi band4

underrated

Check if you have a reflection in a mirror.

not lifting kettlebells, not gonna make it
just do swings, bro

sh-should I install rings.....

guess you could do kb press while swinging on a ring

Behold, heartlets, the power of biking and DDR.

Attached: 20190718_130047.jpg (1528x2563, 1.83M)

44 bpm feelsgood

high 40s/low 50s masterrace checking in

I was 50 last time I went to the doctor and they told me that was way above average.

a god

industrial pump strength

Cardio. Lots of it. Start running, biking, hiking, swimming, rowing, use an elliptical, whatever. Just do something that gets your heart rate up, makes you sweaty and short of breath. Pick something and try going at it harder and for longer over time. Within a few days your RHR will start going down little by little every day.

It is. A RHR near 30 means you're either a world record holding endurance athlete, a monk, or you have some rare disease.

What the fuck I just measured it by putting a finger on my neck and looking at the time
I had 80 beats per minute
im 22 y old 189cm tall 84kg
i was 110kg 3 years ago was fat since i was a baby.
Is it really that big a deal? Should I do cardio?

that's pretty bad yea, you should be doing some cardio no joke
what is your diet like
you can accurately measure it using phone apps that use your phone's flash and camera

Is it normale for BPM to be higher when you have the flue? Mine usually is around 60-65 but now it's closer to 80-85 wtf

yes normal

he's running across the country very slowly, 2-10 miles at a time
we're all gonna make it lads

But Google says 60-80 is normal.....................................................................................

yeah my heart starts pouncing like a mofo and it freaks me the fuck out especially when trying to go to sleep when sick

I recon it has more something to do with faulty testing.

being morbidly obese is "normal" in 2019

based high iq banter

Assuming you're free of diseases or other conditions which may be causing it, just do your fucking cardio. There is simply no way around it. It's the only way to get your cardiovascular system in good condition.

my nigga

Attached: 1560770334593.jpg (447x686, 28K)

ehehe

>hanging out at tennis club after todays games

Your heart rate one to two hours after strenuous exercise is not what your resting heart rate is. Within 1-2 hours, it's still elevated from exertion.

Normal RHR is 60-100 bpm. 40 is what a well conditioned athlete would have.

There are other factors besides cardiovascular strength that affect RHR. Diet, height, muscle density and hydration levels all have an impact on RHR.

If you're relying on your RHR as a metric of your health, rather than being able to display your fitness by having visible musculature and being known to work out regularly, you are worse than guys who say that they are "five foot nine and a half." Fucking pathetic.

The time until a heart attack has almost nothing to do with your RHR. Heart attacks are caused by blood being cut off to the arteries that supply blood to the heart itself, not by the heart beating too fast. Heart attacks are caused by detached arterial plaque forming clots in your coronary arteries. Your heart beating too fast for too long simply reduces the pumping capacity.

Lower your RHR by doing more cardio. And consider reading a fucking book on any of these topics instead of reading Jow Forums images to get your medical advice.

Imagine autism needed to create this magnus opus

6-7 eggs a day, some cheese/milk/yogurt, chicken or red meat, bread/oats/pasta/rice/potatoes, veggies fruits, nuts
like 4-5 liters of water
thats pretty much it.
I only lift 3-4 times a week dont do cardio. If its this bad now imagine how bad it was when I was fat and had 0 muscle jesus fuck.

You gotta eat big to get big.

>19, 5'8", 200lbs, about 15-17% bf
>my fucking face when over 100 bpm idle heart rate

Attached: whitebeard-1000.jpg (350x490, 42K)

>15-20

Wtf that doesnt sound healthy

Stop eating eggs, red meat, cheese and any dairy that is not low-fat, limit nuts

dude you need to get in shape holy shit

>tfw alcoholism and hypertrophic heart from being an obese teenager has given me a resting bp of 35
You losers should have been playing the long game

based

if my heart was beating once every two seconds I would feel like I was dying

80 is normal from googling why were you lying to me?

80 is normal using the old guidelines, look up modern recommendations, if you're a young guy you should be 60-70

Damn you a chunky munkey

>tfw godly blood pressure but high rhr
I just don't get it. I suppose if you could track bp on a wrist watch people would care about it.