Be 182.5 cm

>be 182.5 cm
>getting an ID document
>they ask me to put my height
>put 183 cm because too self conscious about being shorter than 6 ft (182.88 cm)
>mfw I lied to the government and basically forged my own documents for the respect of people I hate on a Tuvan throat singing forum.
Thanks a lot Jow Forums

Attached: 1545975748297.png (604x613, 257K)

It's over.
FBI, OPEN UP!

the stacy at the driving license department put down the wrong height for me, 20cm lower than reality, and refused to change it
REEEEEEEEEEE

pussy

That's actually pretty funny if you're like 190cm.
It makes short people look even shorter in comparision

>thought I was 5'7 for a while
>apply for my drivers
>get measured
>actually 5'10
still waiting for that last growth spurt though ahahaha..

Attached: tom cruise.png (680x437, 424K)

I'm 169 cm and always put 170 as my height.
Yeah I'm still a manlet but the number 169 is so unsightly next to 170. It's like I failed to make an already pathetic cutoff.

im 180 cm 180 lbs but my ID says im 170 cm 200 lbs so i look more jacked

did the same.
>bitches ask your height
>whip out your gov issue ID
>*bright bold black lettering* 183CM
Beautiful.

I'm 195 and she put 175 and refused to fix it "because it doesn't matter"

I'm 158 cm and I tell everyone I'm 160 cm. The lie has been going on for too long for me to tell the truth now ;_;

kek

>tfw 184cm but hunchback so i end up oscillating around 175
I'd rather be a 175cm manlet with good posture desu
Sure it's worse from a genetic standpoint, but genes are only useful if you actually spread them

Attached: D4Of-luW4AAvej5.jpg (960x638, 40K)

So you leave without getting it fixed?

I'd rock it desu. If you someone asks you how tall you are you should tell them you're 175. That makes everyone around you look shorter

she absolutely refused to change it. it was busy and she demanded I move on.
I actually got in trouble at a border crossing because of it once. they were like wtf this is blatantly wrong.

Tfw 188cm

>If you someone asks you how tall you are you should tell them you're 175. That makes everyone around you look shorter
Are you retarded? Nobody would believe that.

You have goverment papers to prove it kek
>I actually got in trouble at a border crossing because of it once. they were like wtf this is blatantly wrong.
At least you have an interesting story to tell

I'm 5 feet, 10.5 inches, and I put 6 foot on my ID.

>lying about being 5'3"

funny how short people make a big deal out of height. everybody above 190cm don't give a fuck about 1cm more or less, you're probably the tallest guy in the room anyways.
it's really funny for me to hear about your manletsyndrome problems.

How do I change my height on my ID? I put 5’10 when I was 16 and need to change it.

My ID docs from 5 years ago say that I'm 168 cm "tall". Measured several times this year - 166. Manlet feels.

Attached: manlets.webm (460x258, 489K)

>funny how poor people make a big deal out of money. everybody above $190k don't give a fuck about 1 grand more or less, you're probably the richest guy in the room anyways.
>it's really funny for me to hear about your poverty problems.

lmao, imagine unironically being a midget

I'm 6'6 and I notice other tall guys straighten their backs and chins to perk up and max out their height when they walk near me CONSTANTLY, it's obvious and predictable as fuck
tall guys care too

I'm 6'5 and I notice this too