Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1262767/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperuricemia
mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have three preoteins

I dont get it.

>currently at 194g and didnt even have dinner yet.

it's a psyop to cull the world of liverlets (and that's a good thing)

Attached: pfy1keb6tlu21.jpg (1077x892, 71K)

>doc said my liver function is terrible
>says i gotta stop drinking
>havnt stopped drinking
Livers not that important right lads?

Attached: 1542163181306.jpg (342x245, 14K)

tudca and nac?

i eat about a kilo of meat a day, whats this doing to me?

What is body mass proportional food intake?

or he can stop drinking. If he's drinking where his liver enzymes are fucked he's doing damage to the most important organ in his body. what a faggot

no shit but in the meantime he could take it.

So glad I stopped drinking. It feels great not being a slave to alcohol, but mostly it feels great not feeling like shit every morning. I get up at 5am now and workout. I’ve never felt this great in my whole life. You can quit, I believe in you.

>consume more chemicals so the organ that filters chemicals has an easier time filtering chemicals
What sorcery is this?
Woah, I havn't been a homosexual since highschool you presumptuous jerk. I drink out of necessity.

doesn't high protein mostly do kidney damage

I only drink like 5 times each year, but I was developing fatty liver disease. I was blown away, because I know people who are fat and drink and have a clean liver. Turns out I was consuming too much sugar (sucrose=50% fructose and 50% glucose) and too much refined fructose from açaí. Fructose damages your liver just like alcohol.

look up the studies fren. frauders on orals take them. udca you need a prescription for but not tudca.
also watch any video of a strongman taking diet advice from stan efferding. they are all drinking small amounts of orange juice throughout the day to help their liver.

yea man it removes estrogen from body so u gonna transition real quick

Don't drink, eat better than 99% of murica, yeah I'm good (proteinjew)bro

>I drink out of necessity.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I only drink booze and water. I take in less than 2k calories a day and 1k~ of that is booze. Cut back to drinking only at night now and I am planning on going dry once I finish these last two bottles I have.

Suicide isn't an option for me at the moment, much to my chagrin.

oh yes it is
do a flip

Nah can't. Once ma is dead then yeah, I plan on ending it.

>I take in less than 2k calories a day and 1k~ of that is booze.
wew lad, you are quite literally killing yourself. why do you drink so much? are you depressed or something?

its the weekend bro
lets have a lil drinkipoo

I'd rather not say, just in case. I don't want to be alive but have to stick around to take care of my mom till she passes. Been getting into Jow Forums mentality lately, which is why I will try to quit and get strong again but I don't know if that is a good idea or not.

>I don't want to be alive
why friend? I am sure whatever you are going through you can overcome it.
>Been getting into Jow Forums mentality lately, which is why I will try to quit and get strong again but I don't know if that is a good idea or not.
Good. Quit it, alcohol is a poison. And that is indeed a good idea, being fit is very good for anyone.
Also, if you want my unrequested advice, try delving into the carnivore diet, it made my anxiety go away as well as my ocasional depression.

1.5g of protein per lb MINIMUM, 2 max

Attached: 5 scoops.jpg (547x555, 197K)

That’s the best part about quitting this time. I just made it al about gains and calories in my head (which it is, desu). And now I just can’t even enjoy a drink anymore, I keep thinking about how I’m sabotaging my gains, ruining the whole experience. I’ve had a few drinks since I quit daily excessive drinking, and every time it’s been one and done. A few times I didn’t even finish it because I was overwhelmed with fear of the gains gobblin. This is how you beat alcohol, make it directly about your immediate progress, not your future health.

retard it's kidney not liver and it's bullshit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1262767/

>Although excessive protein intake remains a health concern in individuals with pre-existing renal disease, the literature lacks significant research demonstrating a link between protein intake and the initiation or progression of renal disease in healthy individuals. More importantly, evidence suggests that protein-induced changes in renal function are likely a normal adaptative mechanism well within the functional limits of a healthy kidney.

Based
Anyone that's going to commit suicide and does so before their parents pass is an absolute monster
I don't think you should go through with it, but good on you for not putting you dear, sweet ma through that kind of torment

Based

how can I eat 200g on 1700 diet user teach me pls cuz I try and get 130g tops I think. I'm losing weight.

You may need to up the calories slightly homie

>it's bullshit
look up uricase in humans and carnivorous and protein/nitrogen/urea/uric acid tolerance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperuricemia

>A purine-rich diet is a common but minor cause of hyperuricemia. Diet alone generally is not sufficient to cause hyperuricemia. Purine content of foods varies (see Gout). Foods high in the purines adenine and hypoxanthine may be more potent in exacerbating hyperuricemia.

>Diet alone generally is not sufficient to cause hyperuricemia.

I just hit my sober one year anniversary. Yeah the social losses kinda suck, but it's good for my psyche and body, which is all that really matters in the end.

>Diet alone generally is not sufficient to cause hyperuricemia
>generally
>generally
>generally
>generally

Attached: never ever inverted colors.jpg (433x419, 76K)

has there ever been any big lifter or bodybuilder who has achieved god like results on such a moderate ammount of protein?
I would love to eat carbs all day and be fine with my muscle but I am far too much of a pussy to drop my protein intake.

>why
I don't want to say but if I did you would tell me I shouldn't wait for my mom to die.

It just takes longer

Damn, its that bad huh? Oh well, hope things in your life get better.

yeah but has there been any big names on the low/moderate protein pill?

I have never seen someone who looks like he lifts who eats under 100g of protein a day

i eat 80-100 and i benched 3 plate like 2 years ago

mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

you only need .7g/lb, 100g protein is usually enough for anyone

>i eat 80-100 and i benched 3 plate like 2 years ago

mirin, how much do u bench now?
I would love to not need much protein on a daily basis, it would be cheaper and more enjoyable overall, but I just haven't seen much evidence for a lower protein diet to be good for building muscle, maybe it is the less damage you cause to your muscles or something, I have no clue how other people do it.

easy as fuck
300g chicken breast - 93g protein 495kcal
4 cups fage greek yogurt 0% - 100g protein - 597kcal
2 scoops optimum nutrition whey protein - 48g protein - 240kcal

I consume protein until I get protein farts then I lay off until they lay off. Bodies way of literally telling you when you’ve had more than it can process

do you get dark urine often?
mine is dark everytime I take a piss, regardless of water intake

>the liver is the most important organ in the body

Attached: 3363ACFE-552E-4652-BFBC-07E0CE811C5A.png (1334x750, 2.05M)

>no vitamins to speak of
solid user, very healthy and balanced "diet"
post body

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ

See a doctor

Stop stutterimng.

Nice stutuuer snd lisps hahhahah