Who else cums while doing muscle ups?

Who else cums while doing muscle ups?

Attached: 124263463464.jpg (508x376, 38K)

I was doing some pull-ups a few days ago after riding bike for like 30 mins and I felt my dick going inside itself, super weird feeling

muscleups are such a shit exercise. The crux of the movement has more to do with technique for false grip and the actual dip:explosive chin up training ratio ensures that you're getting gassed on one component of the movement significantly earlier than the other.

>bla bla bla
stop talking shit and do the exercise instead, thots, dyels and gym fags find it impressive

they also find 1 pullup impressive so the muscle up is pretty pointless

This. Normies are retarded. Never do anything for them

Sometimes I cum a little while doing a2g squats, especially if I am going for 1rm. At first I thought it was a little spot of piss, but upon further inspection it was pre-cum.

I do one arm chin ups because it's easy to progress and gives good pulling strength. Normies are impressed by it. More experienced lifters are impressed by it. MU's only impress normies.

Don't do muscle ups, they are more a demonstration of coordination than a real excercise. Do lots of pull-ups instead

Can you do full oac? If yes then how did you progress to them?
I can do slow negatives but i jus't cant pull myself up.

For me, it’s chinups.

Muscleups are not an exercise for building strength. They're a basic movement pattern for gymnastics, and parkour

Side to side pull ups are the real crowd pleaser

the majority of people treat them like a strength exercise. False grip is very easy to train and is more of a technique issue than a strength one, but you'll go to a crossfit gym and see novices using MU's as a metric for strength.

I can do 10ish rest pause OAC's per arm. I don't know if I have good advice for you. I seem to be designed for them. It took me 2.5 months to get an OAC.

the tl;dr is
>be 150-155lbs
>be able to do 25 chin ups with ease in a single set
>work up to 6x5 weighted chins with 1/3 of your bodyweight
>buy a pulley and climbing harness
>start with 1/3 of your bodyweight as counter assistance
>train 10 reps per arm with 10-30 minutes of rest between reps
>if you fail more than 3 reps, repeat workout
>train every day or every other day
>do negatives for sets of ten for every rep you fail that is 20lbs above working weight

My experience was very atypical. I've done chinups my whole life. I started out doing oac's with 1/3 of my BW with very little focus on training.

*****with 1/3 of my bodyweight as a counterweight on the pulley*****

I can do 8x3 pullups with 1/3 of my weight but am still stuck midway on the 1 arm

re-read.

Do 6 sets of 5 or 3 sets of 10 with 1/3 of your BW.
I was doing 1x10, 4x5 IIRC with 1/3 of my bodyweight. I would get a bit gassed in the first set and Maybe rest 30 seconds after that first set and then 5 seconds for the 5 rep sets.

8x3 is a long way off IMO unless you're doing minimal resting between those sets

Also, who else mixes weightlifting with calisthenics? I love having powermove goals to reach, makes it more interesting than just upping the weight. So far I can hold a back lever forever, do 3-5 muscleups(at the start of my workout only), frog front lever, lvl2 tucked planche, easily hold a flag and 2-3 handstand pushups with jiggly form

Also, you need to train it like a compound. Use a counterweight pulley and consistently know what weight you're working with and treat it like adding weight to a barbell lift. The fact that it's easy to measure this way takes out all of the guessing work of the towel method or subtracting fingers.

The pulley method is the best one out there and most people that used it got way faster results than most other people because it is so straightforward

I need to stop doing splits to pull that off. Today was push day and my biceps felt like hell. What is your routine? I love the bench but I havent been able to do my 3 rep max in a while

I do the australian 90 1 arms, does it count?

Shit meant to type 90 degrees

I train strictly by how I feel now.

Back then I put every other lift on hold and did arbitrary maintenance work twice a week on deadlift and OHP.
I do oac's 2-4 times a week now and just do them for 1-3 sets depending on my mood. I'm more focused on planche pushups right now.

I actually don't know. I think that strict horizontal pulling (non kipping/cheating) miiight be harder than vertical pulls, but I'm no expert in this.
That sounds impressive to me personally, but I'd want to see really robust ROM.

Might give it a shot. Stop training everyday and focus on 1 powermove is something Ive never tried, mainly out of vanity.

Thanks

I did this before I had ever seen a Bugenhagen video (4 years ago for me) and he really put into words what worked for me

I was doing crunches with my ex one day and she suddenly had a giggling fit and told me she was cumming. Went on for 20ish seconds.

lmao try to do a slow MU with straight body then come back

I have a very distinct memory of when I was younger (7-8 years old) in the garden doing pull ups on the climbing frame and after about the 6th rep I orgasmed. I only realized I had an orgasm when I was about 18 years old. Ever since then I have wondered whether that's the reason I am drawn to lifting. Nothing like that has happened since. I have a 85kg + 22.5kg 8 rep max on weighted pull ups.

a strict MU can be harder, but false grip technique is still the bottleneck. You may as well do strict waist chin ups instead if you want to work on explosively getting over the bar. I have no interest in MU's though because they don't have good carryover to anything that I'm interested in whereas OAC's and PPU's kind of carry over into whatever I want.

What's your goal? I can't do one MU, I used to be able to do one with momentum but I lost the technique and I don't have the room to train for it.
The things I'm working on myself are L-sit to handstand (I can do it now), front lever, back lever and one hand pushup (this one is not far away).

Probably some was still in there an just got squeezed out.

Happens to women on core exercises sometimes

my goal is to be able to do a very difficult workput in 2ish minutes with basically no equipment. I also want to be good at bouldering and maintain a level of skill with handbalancing. Planche pushups and OAC's fit all of that for me and have good carryover to other exercises that I may pursue in the future

I started bouldering 1 year ago, fun stuff but I keep injuring myself (tendonitis, wrist, fingers...), I've been out more time than I've been in haha! As for calisthenics I just select exercises based on how cool they look, maybe later I'll do something a bit more thoughtful.

i cant even do a pullup

Attached: angry crying.jpg (633x758, 68K)