IT'S SO FUCKING HOT BROS

IT'S SO FUCKING HOT BROS

Attached: 1537298136674.jpg (752x816, 72K)

it feels good
t. alabama

It's been like this here for two months

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-133218~2.png (716x689, 33K)

Where

Yea and?
I work out at home and by the time I'm done with my workout I'm literally slipping on a puddle of sweat.
No excuse user

Southeast
98 tomorrow without the heat index

Hardo

Dude I know it’s awful

I want to go outside but it’s not even fun

Come to Texas my dude
>100f

That's dry heat fag

Come to the southeast and you will boil

daily reminder only dyel skinny no muscle having no eating reptilian kikes actually enjoy the summer

if you actually work out, if you eat enough in order to have a metabolism worthy of a man then summer is terrible .

Groan. fatty

Fuel pony

scream, nigger

Dyel

>100F (~40C)
fuck mississippi

Yea. It is

Attached: 5b50d6b490212.jpg (798x990, 105K)

breh arlington checking in. fuck this shit. also fuck wet heat while we're at it.

CCCAAAAABBBBSSSS EEHH HHHEEREEEE...OHHHH YAAAAA WAKKE UPP YAAAA

>tfw I have a tennis match later this afternoon

Am I gonna die bros?

Attached: 1538134507386.png (300x250, 17K)

depends what part of texas, houston's air is just a city-wide sauna while wichita falls is more like a desert heat

Its 90 right now in Minnesota. Humidity at 70%. I just thank God I dont work fridays

Protip, relative humidity is bullshit. Use dew point.

It says 76 degrees. I should really learn more about weather

I'm northeast and IT'S THE FUCKING SAME.
I fucking hate being a mailman so much FUUUUCK
FUCK HUMIDITY WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST???

changed job search to way up North. I'll deal with the yankies if it means I don't get fried from global warming .

100* and dry as a bone
Please just kill me

>swamp ass
>ass sweat marks
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: 1547103358905.jpg (382x592, 36K)

Damn son! 76 dew point is super high. Anything over 70 is extremely uncomfortable.

How'd you end up as a mailman? How do you like it?

It's been this way since July started and the other day my boss asked why production has slowed down for the month like a fuckin dunce

It's 'cause you're there OP ;)

>tfw 25°C

I'm dying over here boys. Give me back my -20°C

Attached: 1532920297273.png (1440x720, 111K)

I cant even enjoy coffee or beef stew anymore because of the heat. Humans should just become nocturnal come summertime.

Attached: 7001C7AB-8E78-4023-A8A9-E7739D451C7C.png (800x800, 326K)

Attached: 20190719_131826.jpg (2146x1908, 1.39M)

What do you do?

>mfw it's raining and cold af in the uk

I love the summer because I can play golf.
Where you live? Rhode Island checking in. It's bad but I'm also acclimated to it by now so I'm chillin. Flying to Idaho tomorrow morning going to enjoy some amazing weather

dat feel when living in southwestern ontario - 80F with 86% humidity. Humidity is fucking AIDS

read the land of the blind by Thomas hardy

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-123301.png (1440x2880, 1M)

Fuck this it’s like breathing someone’s breath all day.

what a perfect day to boat over to van and go watch a metal show

Attached: weather.png (638x469, 21K)

>dry heat
t.dumbass who has never left his state and legitimately believes Texas is one big desert

Welder/fabricator

Is that where those bars come from?

I'm in Arlington too! 360 and 30.

It's summer, dumbass, of course it's hot

don't come to Texas, they're full

Attached: itshot.jpg (544x539, 22K)

Don't mind it. I've had the roof and doors off my Jeep for the past week. Missouri has been in the upper 90s for the past three days.

all i found was tess of the d'urbervilles. is that what you mean?

Shit that's gotta be hot

>live in western washington
>we had one "hot" week back in Mid May
>it's been more like autumn all summer

It's not fair bros. I suffer through 9 grey months to see the beautiful summer and what do I get? More grey. This wasn't part of the deal.

imagine not living in SoCal. i'm 15 minutes from the ocean

stay poor

Attached: 1479123855285.png (594x675, 37K)

>gym has air conditioning so i do 3 hrs workouts
FeelsGoodMan.jpg

>pays 50% taxes
>gas tax is so high one 10 mile trip he has to take out a loan from a (((bank)))
>homeless everywhere on the beaches, shitting like it's india, very filthy
>swims in toxic pollution...for fun

Yeah no, enjoy your hellhole cunt

taxes are pretty high, but i've done my fair share of traveling to know that it's worth it if it means i get to live here. the rest of what you said is literally dumb Jow Forums meme anti-semitic shit.

cope harder, im going surfing tomorrow. have fun racing frogs or w/e you bumpkins do

Attached: 246515426452457.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Reddit: the post. I personally know that california is not a godsend state like you want to let others believe it is.

70% of Texas is humid as fuck

seething

Yeah Global Warming will do that. Only gonna keep getting hotter.

imagine living in a third world country full of homeless shitting on the street and leaving needles everywhere because all the apartments are packed with greencard workers and techies sleeping on the floor and rent costs $4000 a month for a broom closet while the government keeps raising your taxes to pay for their socialized healthcare for foreigners, and you're proud of it because at least you have an ocean view.

Attached: 1562309261693.png (720x720, 1.15M)

my homegym is in a detached garage. no insulation or cooling. do i workout? its 93 with a heat index of 102 rn.

>Jow Forums memes
>anime poster
>flyover bumpkin
>guaranteed virgin

which one of belle's patreon tiers are you in?

Attached: 1478937545852.jpg (517x768, 331K)

>He actually likes being surrounded by homeless Mexican drug addicts that defecate in public

Lol

Yes but drink plenty of water, take breaks if necessary and don't go push yourself too hard. Stay safe friend.

>Living in california
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t. Florida chad

alright, seriously. WHERE do you guys get this "information" from? fox news? Jow Forums? Jow ForumsT_D?

i was playing a game online with some dude from oklahoma or one of those nowhere states, and he asked me where i was from so i said CA and he asked

>aint ya'll buncha communists down der?

flyoverfags are hilarious

>florida
pic related

Attached: miami.jpg (610x479, 26K)

I've never been to Cali myself but everyone I know who has visited returned from their trip horrified because it wasn't just "nothing like the movies" but it was a borderline 3rd world country with Mexicans and homeless everywhere

I'm a lifeguard

Attached: jersey shore.jpg (840x650, 61K)

Try being a fatty in this heat, it's a nightmare. My fucking underwear gets so wet that it's literally CUTTING my ties. I think I'll get scars from this desu.

Personal experience, gaylord. You do understand that being a filthy commie state doesn't automatically make you North Korea, right? People can just walk up and see this shit.

thighs*

Sweat is dripping from every inch of my body. I feel like a man

fuck off we're full

go to san clemente

ya fuck the heat.. in the middle E rn and it gets up to 120+ by the time 9am hits some days... Now it's just super windy

Just finished my sprints. You wh*tes need to go back.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190719-170322_Chrome.jpg (1014x435, 51K)

how can you americans cope with that shit, its 20 odd degrees here and its stressful

>tfw when on a DNP cycle

Attached: numbers.png (650x482, 21K)

Oklahoma bro was right, you are a communist

Bow before a fire God

Attached: DD1A9809-1ADB-44C7-833E-904AD878EC5B.png (1242x2208, 497K)

>had to wear a wool-sweater and a scarf while fishing in the sun today
Coast of mid-Norway, coldest summer in decades...

AC in my car went out two years ago, Texas isn't that bad honestly.

tfw no Snooki gf to make me a plate of braciole

>11% humidity

Attached: 1560814012031.png (387x461, 203K)

No. I'm coming and I'm bring all of California with me.

Lose weight

I don't want to hear it. I worked a 13 hour day in the 92 degree sun on Tuesday.

>dry heat
>I live in Houston
What is a dry heat

found the fatso

Shut the fuck up and give me your weather. I fucking hate summer and I hate hot weather, let's fast forward to fall and winter.

I've been to San Francisco it's a fun place to visit but I can see why people don't want to live there there are so many homeless people lounging around in parks and on the sidewalks and I'm benches and in the alleys that's pretty bad. Cost of living is pretty bad and I can see why people have trouble money wise. but the weather is pretty nice it's hot but the ocean breeze cools everything off San Francisco has so many hills that you will get fit just walk around the city and walking to the Pacific ocean and seeing it is amazing it is breathtaking and the city is just full of life it's a pretty cool place to visit but not to live probably.

Not that user but fuck me I learned this the hard way. Was trying to continue long distance running training while on holiday in Florida from England. Went running in 78 degree dew point with no clue and thought I was going to die

>t fatass

ITT a bunch of pussies

T. South Florida

ah the California of Florida

I'm from Venice Beach and these guys
Aren't completely wrong but also aren't completely right either. The truth is that

>homeless problem
for sure

>shitting in the street
literally never once seen this or talked to anyone who has, there are public bathrooms fucking everywhere

>high taxes
yes, but for blue collar guys like myself(warehouse worker) they really aren't debilitating, it's the rich who get fucked the hardest in Cali

>small expensive apartments
yes and no, I have a 1 bedroom off of Rose ave, it's 1250/month + utilities, but my same apartment 1 mile down Lincoln in Santa Monica would be 2500+ it's all about searching for good opportunities