Fit jobs

Hey fit, ive been working out for 2 years and you guys changed my life. Im looking for a fit career to pursue.

I was thinking about paramedic (i live in Alberta Canada and they make really good money on the oil rigs, you basically sit there until something happens, lots of free time to lift on the job)

I was also thinking about firefighting, same sort of thing, work out, eat and live with a bunch of fit bros. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

We are all gunna make it, thanks again for everything brahs.

Attached: 1563298157919.jpg (600x608, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9lsGNUEd1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I am also interested in this.

>firefighting
unless you are a minority or female don't bother
youtube.com/watch?v=o9lsGNUEd1U

I've been talking to a guy in new jersey about scallop fishing.

Pays like 700 a day, but you're out for 18 hour days and when the boats out there's no coming back.

From what I understand of it, 1 out of 10 end up doing it, the real issue is sea sickness, because you don't really know how you're going to react to the 5 ft+ swells until you're really out there and experience it for yourself.

op here. glad to see some other people are interested too. Hope some more people jump into the thread!

Milkybar is a white chocolate confection produced by Nestlé and sold in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, Ireland, Kuwait, South Africa, and Spain. It is sold under the name Galak in Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil and Continental Europe

I've always wanted to do any sort of commercial fishing but know that I'm probably not man enough to make it for long.

That sounds kinda hype user. Maybe try it and see how you handle the sea sickness. I personally get sick on boats but that sounds like it could be a thrilling job!

In canada there are actual courses you have to take to be a firefighter and the physical tests are grueling. I have been to multiple fire stations and ride alongs and have never seen a woman working there, and have only seen one non white guy as well.

In american too, you need in associates in like pyrotechnics i dont know what that anons talking about

Nursing; gotta go through 3-4 years of broke college student hell though

i dont think i could deal with people shitting and pissing them self's all day

Everyone knows firefighter is a cushy job so it's prime nepotism appointment.

Then specialize into something like ICU or surgery. Fewer patients, $20-30 increase in pay and more responsibilities. Only downside is the Intensity of the injuries means you need to be on your shit more.

Thanks man, i'll look into it!

Medics are all overweight.

That seems like an exaggeration desu

Go work on a farm
Farm kids are some of the strongest motherfuckers in the world

very based but im looking more for a long term career (currently 21 and have a college fund that is untouched.)

have a Jow Forums as fuck friend who is training to be a medic right now, for the training he just goes on ridealongs twice a week for 12 hours and brings home about $300 a week
sounds pretty comfy desu
though he did say he saw a dead body on his very first shift

Medics really don't get paid very much, and this poster is mostly correct, a lot of them are butterballs who rely on their stronger minority coworkers for help. Same as nurses.

If you want a good career that involves a lot of physical labor then you want to go into a trade. Carpentry, welding, elevator repair, electrician, mechanic. Something like that.

Become a mason, roofer or carpenter.

not OP but, part of being fit is carrying the weight of everyone else that is inferior to you, so they know they are not only physically weak, but mentally weak as well.

Also advanced paramedics make 80k starting in canada, up to 120k. And since you work one 24 hour shift then 2 days off, you have time to pursue other avenues of income on top of a good salary.

Attached: 1563049936961.jpg (549x556, 27K)