(5’11” 37 BMI 270 lbs) I’ve been eating 1500 calories a day as I’m trying to cut...

(5’11” 37 BMI 270 lbs) I’ve been eating 1500 calories a day as I’m trying to cut. I’m scared that maybe this might be unhealthy since I’ve been reading that eating too less can cause more to muscle loss than fat loss. Anyone have tips? I’m really motivated to lose this fat but want to make sure I’m doing it right. I’ve already read sticky.

Attached: E7F68049-5833-464D-ADC8-42FB0D7F6E59.png (550x753, 1.06M)

trust me you don't have any muscle to lose if you don't lift

You’ll be alright. Worry about losing the fat and if you feel like you’re getting scrawny you can always gain that muscle when you’re slimmer.

Dude. You’re 100 lbs over weight. Literally not eating for a few months would be one of the healthiest things you could possibly do. Stop self sabatoging yourself with worries. You’re doing a good job by cutting, just stick to it. Maybe try to work in the occasional multi day fast. Stick to it man! We’re all going to make it!

Do not fast, it will lead to binge eating. Thank me later.

Thank you so much for the support :) i just worry that once I lose all this weight I might bounce back because of a bad diet, but that can just be something I worry about once I get there. Again, thank you fren :)

>don't try anything, you'll fail lmao
listen to this man OP

just remember you're changing your lifestyle, this is NOT a one-and-done and you're fit for life kinda thing. you are changing the way that you live.

No, do not listen to . OP is doing just fine as he is, consistently hitting a calorie goal every single day. The more consistent he is, the less likely he will fuck it up. You retards suggesting he do "feast/famine" shit and have no clear schedule are going to give him a goddamned eating disorder, he will randomly fast for days and then pig out and keep doing it back and forth, fuck up his diet, and then have huge stomach capacity from his "refeeds" or whatever and end up meeting DSM criteria for bulimia. I am trying to save OP from you retards, who are effectively trying to kill him with your incompetence.

I think along the way you will learn to love and enjoy healthy food more than you enjoy the shitty food that got you were you are now. So, again, stop worrying about what might happen in the future and continue controlling the present.

>there is an evil ghost in "bad food" that makes u fat
no dumbass, he is fat because he ate TOO MUCH of the "bad food," and not because of any other factor. You absolutely can eat "bad food" and still be skinny and healthy so long as you eat LITTLE ENOUGH of it. It's what the french do, I suggest you look into it before you fill this poor son of a bitch's head with your idiocy and mislead him

>Maybe try to work in the occasional multi day fast.
it sounded to me like he was suggesting OP try this when he's further into his weight-loss journey and he's got a handle on it, maybe wanting to try something new

OP, this man is also not wrong, get your shit down first, then when you're confident i don't see what's wrong with trying the fancy stuff

Light weights and eat enough protons, it's about all you can do to prevent muscle loss while cutting.

You probably won't lose much and it'll be easy to get it back once you lose the weight.

jfc this is pedantic as fuck. there are absolutely "bad foods" that definitely contributed to his weight gain, what the other poster was saying is right. you eventually learn to love healthier foods because they make you feel better
>you can eat shitty food and still lose weight
yeah sure, technically you're right congrats idiot. still not gonna feel very good or be sustainable/advisable

Sorry, meant to type lift weights, not light. You should lift heavy things.

>there are absolutely "bad foods" that definitely contributed to his weight gain
CICO scrublord

hey listen carefully - ONLY CALORIES MATTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS. I'm gonna say it a few more times so people don't meme OP's head up too badly - ONLY CALORIES MATTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Repeat, ONLY CALORIES MATTER FOR WEIGHT LOSS.

>physical objects are still heavy for him
NGMI

Man. White Ice cube was so fucking chad
Literally the o.g chad

>hur dur nutrition as a science is moot because CICO
this is what you sound like

Health & longevity is one thing, weight change is another. Qualitatively improving your diet is good, but OP's concerns are exclusively quantitative.

Most Jow Forums autists are too stupid to realize one issue may have multiple factors, don't be one of them.

proteins matter too you dumb faggot fuck you.

currently hitting my protein target as low cal as possible each day with chicken breast and protein powder and i feel great and toned, still losing weight, at 1500+ cal deficit

For muscle gain yes, for weight loss no. Overall, most of us here will be focused on 3 factors - weight/fat change, which will be addressed via calories; muscle gain, which will be addressed by exercise/sleep/protein; and overall health which will be addressed by food qualitative factors. OP is a revolting fatfuck trying to get light enough to weigh himself on a livestock scale, which exclusively is a matter of calorie control. Other issues like health & protein/muscle absolutely matter but are not relevant to this discussion.

should note: i have a bmi of 19 and i run for 45-60 min a day

you will get there, but focus on hitting protein & keeping cals low to maximise fat loss, lifting weights to build muscle

i believe in u fatty

Attached: quietwiththat.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>OP's concerns are exclusively quantitative.

>I’m scared that maybe this might be unhealthy
-OP
the guy is obviously trying to do weight loss right and become healthier. i don't think he (or anyone with a weight loss goal really) JUST wants to drop the weight. like he just wants to arbitrarily weigh less. why does he want to weigh less? to become healthier. what you're saying is right for someone that just arbitrarily wants the number to go down on the scale for no reason other than it's lower

yes for "weight loss" but not for "fat loss"
stop being retarded and eat some protein