Seriously though Bros

Seriously though Bros
IS THERE ANYTHING that can increase height? I'm 18 please tell me i can still grow.

Attached: brunomars1.jpg (620x893, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0cuO5OSDMbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not about the height its about the face. I'm tall and I don't see any difference.

take HGH if your growth plates haven't closed yet

kys manlet scum

You look like this and it’s your spergy annoying attitude which is why nobody likes you

Attached: 191F06B6-59F7-4893-A8F9-522247998D06.jpg (520x282, 18K)

not even close to this appearance plus I don't have an attitude towards anyone, this is just fact

I grew half an inch at 20
Earned my kingship I am now 5'11

HGH OR certain sarms

youtu.be/0cuO5OSDMbw
Yes there is

I was 5'8" at 18 and 5'10" at 21.

Still a manlet, but losing the turbo status was a gift from God

>5'5 and look like a boy
i fuck milfs daily brah
but i was a bit late to puberty

Attached: 1563023723630.jpg (1110x1239, 92K)

>5'10"
>losing the turbo status
user..

they probably remind you of their sons

good

>just wait and see lol
thanks for your help, faggot

If you're over 22, your chances of adding height are over.

Attached: 30703762_188168375311202_499532321754447872_n.png (426x419, 106K)

Both seem kinda dangerous. Idk man

did you try the height exercises?

No shit, I hanged from a bar for like 5 minutes a day and I went from 5'10-6'1. Also fixed my posture, so that helped.

Manlets make non-manlets look good. If all current manets were killed off, then the shortest non-manlets would become the new "manlets"
How can brainlets be this dumb....

Dumb question but did you have to pull up your feet? Or was the bar so high that your feet couldn't reach the ground? I have a pull up bar but I don't know if it matters that my feet touch the ground. But I'll definitely start trying that now

My bar was seven feet off the ground and I didn't have to pull up my feet, I don't know how it's gonna affect you. And take notes that these inches are temporary, you can stop doing these for two days and go back to your 'natural' height.

chant "grow grow grow" while you squat heavy

How can it be temporary

This

I'm gonna try this for the posture gains, thanks user.

Where the fuck do I get some

Whe i see question like "Please tell me, can you grow more, if you stopped growing 1 year e.t.c, i smile, because somewhere a manlet is born, who`s not completely realised his fate.
I stopped growing at 16 (6`5) and it`s nearly never happens when a male grows after 18.

>Seriously though Bros
>IS THERE ANYTHING that can increase height? I'm 18 please tell me i can still grow.

>grow grow grow