That guy thread

>people who use shakers as water bottles

Attached: hyde.jpg (584x577, 39K)

why would i bring two "bottles" when i can just bring my shaker that i use anyways?

What the fucks a shaker

My salt and pepper shaker barely hold 3 oz water

Can this be a thread about that pretty girl with the pink hair who I bought bathwater from instead?

Attached: 1563496056097.jpg (1280x960, 280K)

what retards use instead of a blender

lowest quality b89 I've ever read

>That guy who wears gloves because he doesn't like callouses.

>that guy who doesn't just workout at home

Attached: 1537040250206.jpg (1056x1080, 108K)

>that guy who get caught masturbating to a thot
Ruined it for everyone else

Attached: forbidden fridge.png (509x719, 619K)

>pretty
Bruh.

that guy is gay btw.

I use a water bottle as a shaker fite me.

Attached: 1555263987818.jpg (550x620, 76K)

Her insta got nuked btw

fuck you
this

i take the fucking shaker out, i'm not making a noise every time i drink
stay out of my business

>that guy listening to minecraft parodies on the stairclimber

Attached: 1541907266835.jpg (700x700, 125K)

I think OP might be referencing to people that take shakers to places like college, work or whatever, with no intention of shaking anything, merely as water container

I just bring the whole blender pod lost the lid so the cap is now just the blades section
no fucks given

Woah it was up yesterday, what happened?

Jesus H Christ that's some of the fucking cringiest bullshit I've ever seen.

This is the first time Ive seen op not be a faggot so Ill say this:
BRINGING A SHAKER TO THE GYM IS LIKE WEARING RUNNING SHOES AND ATHLETIC CLOTHING, WE GET IT YOU WANT NORMIES TO KNOW YOU EXERCISE
>also
The guy who doesnt shower before if he knows he stinks

who gives a shit you incel. pay attention to your body instead of some stupid camwhore

what is the name of this attention seeking faggot in the pic?

I don't do it, but it's totally fine, maybe it's their first "meal" or something.

belle delphine

>He really thinks he bought her actual bathwater
That would be unironically too much work for her, she probably just paid someone to fill jars with regular water, scented at most

That guy is you, isn't it user?

stop trying to police faggots on the internet you tryhard fag

Sam Hyde
a bunch of people mass reported it for nudity even though it had no nude pictures and instagram caved to the pressure like the cucks they are. Countless white knights seethed over the ban being unfair and even more thirsty betas reeed themselves out of existence. Really though giving e-girls any sort of attention is one of the most pathetic things i can think of
>The guy who doesnt shower before if he knows he stinks
this. Fucking hell i work weird shifts so i sometimes go to the gym at 2am and sometimes when i enter the whole fucking gym reeks of b.o of one single retard that is there wearing a hoodie and a hat when its 25c inside smelling like an unwashed dick. Jesus Christ how fucking difficult is it to take a fucking shower, no one wants to breathe in your disgusting scent
thanks
yea i mean faggots who just use it as a regular water bottle in places like work and college

it's a convenient container that can hold a lot of water, why would I buy a seperate water container?
If you actually work out it's gonna be obvious with or without the shaker.

most shakers can only hold up to a liter of water though and those who use the 400ml ones are the turbo faggots

never

Based and high T

Good. I hope she doesnt get it back

>that guy who has a great physique but plays Magic: The Gathering in his free time

Hey, man don’t judge. The nerds at the local gaming shop judge me enough already. I want to sperg out and play some MTG, but I’m always getting some underhanded passive aggressiveness from fedora wearers and people that have beards and wear cargo shorts with crew socks

is this mod ash

She's a millionaire at age 19 making over 100k a month from thirsty betas, I'd say she's pretty smart about what she does, never before has any e-girl monetized the utter desperation and depravity of pathetic beta males this hard. I mean if I could sell a jar of my bath water to anyone for 30 bucks a pop I would definitely do it, no question about it.

Her boyfriend runs the show, not her. Besides She isn't the first girl to go pro with findom

but she is the first person who has made almost a 100k from selling her bath water (that turned out to have just been communal tap water)

The beauty and the beast

>that guy that break dances on the mats

Attached: 1502855860791.png (300x301, 55K)

>That guy who brings a laptop and watches anime on the treadmill

Attached: saucePlz.png (705x419, 164K)

How do you know her boyfriend runs her account?

>that guy who goes to the gym three times a day

>that guy who works out at home cuz hes an awkward sperg and scared of other humans

Lol good, fuck all her degenerate followers. E-whores shouldnt be glorified or paid for being a waste of human life.

That guy who mouths the lyrics to songs he specifically picked in order to gaslight people at the gym who hold those values but also like to pretend they don't

Attached: devi.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Nothing wrong with that you autistic shitstain

If you dont like it leave. Leave the country while you're at it.

>pretty
I seriously don't understand what people see in her

Of course you dont gay boy

Too bad it doesnt work shitstain.

I have a weird schizophrenic in my gym
I go right at opening. He's there sitting in a corner muttering to himself, saying shit like "motherfucker motherfucker" to himself. He cycles between showering and brushing his teeth. I have found him there at opening, in the afternoon, and in the evening. I believe he spends all day there.
Lads, is this the legendary gains goblin? My lifts are stalling ever since I found this guy.

>gymcels
>humans
Pick one

Kek

It's what babies play with. Also called a rattle.