Has lifting made your life in check?

Has lifting made your life in check?

Attached: lools.jpg (960x748, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLP4jPvd1PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck I want to buy a house but I can't settle on what city to live in, I'm autistically worried about global warming which rules out most cities

I don't understand this pic, who are the people born in 1996-1999? You?

based zoomers btfoing tumblr millenails

Global warming is a hoax
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLP4jPvd1PM
You should be worried about the magnetic poles inversion

Fuck, tail end millennials are basically all like this. I'm 1993, and I feel so alienated from everything.

>nutrition science

>watch this one youtube video to prove global warming ain't real

cope

BASED

If you care so much about global warming then stay as far as you can from cities

Literally go outside and you’d know it’s a hoax. It’s basixally a death sentence in the scientific community to disprove the climate hoax because no one wants to publish it, then you get shunned. Then you probably get stabbed by an extremist vegan nutjob. It’s one of the most lucrative things in the world so half the companies in the world would go bankrupt. I mean just think about it “muh carbon dioxide, muh dying forests” yeah and what do plants literally breathe? Carbon dioxide. The earth is the greenest it’s been since before the ice age today.

>tfw born near the end of 1995
>have a good job and own my home
Phew, glad I was born a week early

>oh my god the global warming sea levels water world fish people aaaaaah
>look at the last 300 years of sea level rise
>it’s a linear line despite the Industrial Age super boom

Yea this is pretty accurate t. 1997

96-99

But those guys are millennials too. The problem is people born 93-96 before IT became massive, but too late to be the first IT people

I need a job though. right now I'm debating between denver, seattle, toronto, and vancouver. otherwise it'd be somewhere in europe but that's a big move for me. I would move to seattle in a heartbeat if it weren't for the horrible homeless and drug problem.

I'm just worried about getting in trouble with the law or crippling myself in a fight or while doing something stupid. My body is full of bruises and wounds from drug fueled rampages, running from the cops, self harm and other random stupid bullshit. In the last month I got detained once and got the cops called on me several times. I managed to avoid trouble but if this goes on I wont keep getting away with it.
Made a shitload of money doing ilegal stuff. That's the brightside I guess.

There's conflicting records on what a Gen Zoomer is

Some say it's after 2000 or 9/11, some say it's from 1996 to now

This is accurate for any generation when they are 18-24, older people seem to have their shit together, younger people are still naiive and think they've got life sorted when they've not had to leave home.

The zoomers will be more fucked than us in 5 years as they've been exposed to the mainstream internet from an earlier age, the millenials fell for all the boomer memes and have no financial security, we're the lucky ones dude. We got disillusioned with boomerism and went through school before they really doubled down on the brainwashing.

It's whether you remember 9/11. Zoomers don't know what it's like to NOT live in clown world. And 96-99 are the cusp.

Texas bro, every city but Houston would be fine.

>older people
Looks like a fucking nightmare, but le MURRIKAN DREEM XDD

Why? Just go to a technical school and take something easy like GIS and work for a municipality or government. My life is so fucking easy it's retarded

What does "making it" mean to you and are you reaching it?

Attached: r6gzd1t.png (841x797, 26K)

'97 reporting in. Am I considered a millenial? I dont know whether or not I would be a millenial or gen z. What's the offical cut off or is there one?

I distinctly remember when people of that age group (early zoomers) used to be universally considered a pile of shit on the internet just 5 years ago. Now that age group is universally beloved on the internet.

Attached: 1561213601468.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

we are the autistic generation since we dont belong to any trend

>there are trees! that means climate change can't be real!

The women in Seattle are huge bitches, the weather sucks (nine months of overcast), and the traffic is horrendous.Toronto is filled with curries and Vancouver is filled with chinks. Denver is the only halfway decent sounding city of the four you listed.

Zoomers are more fucked than anyone, they're just still kids and don't know it yet.

Attached: 1540106511698.jpg (649x525, 38K)

I work do GIS for the parks service. Couldn't agree more.

Never gonna be too rich, never gonna be too poor-- but damn if it ain't easy

Attached: 1560755059962.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>the weather sucks
The weather is the best part of northwest washington. It's all subjective man.