What do you guys spice your grilled chicken and rice with?

What do you guys spice your grilled chicken and rice with?

Attached: 1563550261809.jpg (1260x630, 811K)

lemon, garlic, thyme, olive oil, rosemary on the chicken

Jalapenos. That's it.
Also why are both of the people in your comic white? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Do white people really be like that?

Marinade the chicken in skyr for a few hours before cooking

Hungarian paprika or bust

Minorities like to believe that.
Obviously central european (or >american) palates and tastes are different from central / SE asian or south american ones. Who would have thought?
Tell chinese people about cheese or blood sausage and they think it's disgusting, next thing you know they gobble half developed duck embrios

No. White people are routinely doing meme spice challenges where they eat obscenely stupid shit

Self deprecating white cuck who probably jacks it to blacked made the comic

Dey tink it don be like dat but it do

To an extent. Asian food is low quality and they have to add a lot of spices to hide the shitty taste. While if you add too much spices to good beef you just miss the point of having good beef in the first place. Same reason why you add cola to jack daniels and not to good single malt scotch.

What kind of tard doesn't just use Frank's Red Hot?
>no macronutrients = no worries about macros
>spicy up the ass
>tangy up the ass
>works with basically any savory dish

I dont get why minorities think we dont like spicy stuff? I always try'n load my food up with extra hot stuff, because it actually tastes good, although I live around spics so maybe I'm just accustomed to that.

>eating bodybuilder meme-food when you aren’t 4 weeks out from a comp
For what purpose

they also eat dogs

They do, particularly white people from the midwest

White people conquered the entire world for spice.

It's just easy. I know if I eat this then I get shred. Bingo Boingo

Attached: 1562164493329.png (576x470, 287K)

It's a silly meme that nobody with any brain cells is either offended by or takes seriously. It's like French people surrendering, white women fucking dogs, Australians and drop bears, Canadians living in igloos, whatever.

>Frank's Red Hot
fucking pleb

It's kinda bland desu

>white women fucking dogs
Daily reminder that common filth is always right

Attached: 1502819875352783.jpg (922x519, 81K)

Salt, pepper and montreal chicken seasoning. Fair bit of olive oil as well, minced garlic it I have it.

Out of all the hot sauces you choose the worst one, why?

It's a stereotype that is sometimes true depending where you live. Live in Texas, white people at work did some stupid Carolina Reaper pepper challenge. Whitest kid that won sat there blank faced the whole time after he ate it. Plenty of whites in Texas and Louisiana eat spicy on the regular.

>it's another "mixing up spice and heat" episode

Absolutely this, I've been to dozens of shitty Thai and Vietnamese places that just dump chili powder all over their food, disgusting shit.
I like Brazilian chicken joints, they know how to make spicy food that's also very tasty.

Some are, some aren't. I personally enjoy spicy foods

whoops, meant to say Peruvian rotisserie chicken

lmao do white people actually think that stuff in those videos is spicy? I always thought the reactions were exaggerated
For the most part yes. Basically outside of the southern united states (where the "white" cuisine has been overwhelmingly influenced by black people and in some case latinos) white people not only have an aversion to spicy food, but generally do not use spices in their cooking and prefer blander, buttery, high-dairy, grainy food.
Probably the one exception to this is the Cajuns who have somehow managed to 1) be white and 2) invent a dynamic, lively, spicy cuisine with minimal assistance from minorities. Cajuns are an enigma, especially considering they hail from France, which is like the epitome of bland white people food.

my local ramen shop will sell a soup container of their house made curry tonkatsu sauce for $6. it's like a spicy, savory, ketchup sauce that goes good with everything.

Garlic and crushed red pepper or sometimes just salt and black pepper

Midwesterners in the US do. Wish I knew why.

>lmao do white people actually
stopped engaging here

Why are people so proud that they like spicy food

>Frank's Red hot
>Spicy up the ass

It legitimately tastes like sour vinegar