Does anyone else feel like lifting has become a chore? It use to be something fun, the highlight of my day...

Does anyone else feel like lifting has become a chore? It use to be something fun, the highlight of my day. Now it is something I do because I feel obligated. Is this what being in a dead end relationship feels like? Something you once loved is now something you tolerate or avoid...

Attached: 1562708771564.jpg (500x667, 245K)

No I still find it pretty fun, you might want to try a different form of exercise if it's getting boring

I just try to remember how shitty I feel when I take a while off lifting

I try to mix up my lifts, machines, and body weight... but mentally and physically I have plateaued.

rest for 10 days

I lift at home while I watch youtube or read off my computer screen. it's comfy and rewarding.

I worry that if I take a 10 break I'll probably just quit

This happens to me from time to time. Usually happens when I plateau or no longer care about my current type of training. May be time to switch from bulk to cut or from size to strength gains, etc.

Try something new fitness related, go climbing or something. You might just need a change of pace and environment. Or you want a new challenge as the routine of lifting has numbed you. You probably still like it and enjoy it you just cant feel it due to it being rote

Try a sport.

Try a new routine, preferably one with some exercises you're nor used to. It'll mix things up.

ive been through that shit too many times. still haven't found a way to become super motivated again. but taking a break from the routine and doing weird shit for a week or two helps. playing a sport, doing athletic workouts, doing kettlebell complexes are refreshing. ultimately though the best solution is to find a cool gym bro to go with every day

That’s probably the hottest dude I’ve ever seen in my life.

you must not get out much. 6/10 at best

Imagine burying your face in that hot sweaty steamy crotch haha

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

Ekhm... Trannies get out. Here, I always wanted to try this
Have you tried switching to something completely different? Also buy rings

Attached: IMG_20190630_161635.jpg (744x720, 121K)

Try something else fitness related. Try powerlifting instead of bodybuilding. Do more conditioning. Try olympic weightlifting. Try BJJ. Go hiking more often. Join a climbing gym. Play sports with friends. If you're bored you need to find something else to try that you'll enjoy more.

This. Find an intramural league or take up a martial art. It'll be better for your physical and mental health in the long run

Please don't reply to me.

Attached: shinsha_thot_spray.jpg (1181x955, 593K)

How long have you been lifting for?

I'm sorry. I wasn't serious user

Attached: 09b.png (458x650, 313K)