Extremely Weak Humans

I'm sure I'm gonna receive flame from some skelly's, but I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm honestly curious.

When I was at the gym yesterday I saw a couple scrawny high school kids benching next to me. One was white, and the other was Asian. Both clearly nerdy AF, but whatever, so am I.
I noticed that they were both benching 85lbs and spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 5 or 6. I'm recovering from a bad shoulder/neck injury and I was only doing 175x8 to keep my shit warm and they were looking at me like a god. I'm usually repping 235 and I've only been lifting consistently for about 7 months.

Not to be a dick, but I honestly wasn't aware dudes that weak existed. How malnourished and sedentary must one be to be that frail?

When I tried lifting weights in my friends garage for the first time I was like 14 and benched at least 165. Granted I played some sports and worked a little construction with my dad from time to time, but even so, 85lbs is absurd.

I've read about some people who can barely bench the bar. Are there actually any people here who are or once were that weak?
If so, what was your life like growing up in order to make you that way?

Attached: Allison-Stokke.jpg (600x789, 214K)

165 on your first time is laughably weak lol. I benched 225 for 5 my first time ever at the gym and was embarassed about it

I'm sure I'm gonna receive flame from some skelly's, but I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm honestly curious.

When I was at the gym yesterday I saw a couple scrawny high school kids benching next to me. One was white, and the other was Asian. Both clearly nerdy AF, but whatever, so am I.
I noticed that they were both benching 85lbs and spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 5 or 6. I'm recovering from a bad shoulder/neck injury and I was only doing 175x8 to keep my shit warm and they were looking at me like a god. I'm usually repping 235 and I've only been lifting consistently for about 7 months.

Not to be a dick, but I honestly wasn't aware dudes that weak existed. How malnourished and sedentary must one be to be that frail?

When I tried lifting weights in my friends garage for the first time I was like 14 and benched at least 165. Granted I played some sports and worked a little construction with my dad from time to time, but even so, 85lbs is absurd.

I've read about some people who can barely bench the bar. Are there actually any people here who are or once were that weak?

>Only 235
Sorry to hear that. Have you just started lifting this month?

fuck off back to plebbit or normiebook where doing this is acceptable.

Extremely Weak Humans

Attached: images (23).jpg (731x419, 33K)

remember to report spam

When they are teen and grow rapidly in height and become skinny? Most boys go through something like this.

Extremely Weak Humans

When I was at the gym yesterday I saw a couple scrawny college kids benching next to me. One was white, and the other was Asian. Both clearly nerdy AF, but whatever, so am I.
I noticed that they were both benching 315lbs and spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 9 or 10. I'm recovering from losing my left arm and I was only doing 405x8 to keep my shit warm and they were looking at me like a god. I'm usually repping 1125 and I've only been lifting consistently for about 2 months.

When I tried lifting weights in my friends garage for the first time I was like 7 and benched at least 365. Granted I played some sports and worked a little construction with my dad from time to time, but even so, 315lbs is absurd.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

Faggot. I benched 315 when I was nine.

first time benching i went for 95lb and failed. Some chad had to lift it off my chest and four years later i can bench 165lb

yeah I‘m benching 450 after 4 months of SS and I kinda feel weak right now, do I have to change my diet or switch programs?

First time i hench pressed in high school I repped 135
3 years later I benched only 85lbs for reps.
3 years after that and I can rep 225

It's all about the journey ya little bitch.

How about actually going to the gym and lifting, faggot? That's laughable

I can remember what I first benched when I started lifting but I do remember I struggled to do 25 pounds dumbell chest presses. I was 6ft maybe 132 pounds at the time, 15-16 years old. I've been lifting on and off since then and I'm still very weak,but now able to do 60+ pound dumbell bench press, and I weigh 158 pounds.

There's a number of reasons I was that weak at the time but the number one reason is that I wasn't a bloatlord.

Being strong while being fat is like having big boobs as a girl and being fat...
It doesn't count

Bro if you’re only putting up 450 after that long you should probably take steroids or just give up.
I was benching 585 within the first two weeks

It’s almost like they are working out for a reason, OP.

I was doing 265 after my first week of lifting at age 8.

Keep training I guess. Some people aren’t genetically predisposed to lifting and have to work harder.

Lol u must be some fat chit with those numbers ngl

I was putting up 405 at age 5

>How malnourished and sedentary must one be to be that frail?

It's the result of nothing but WoW (or Fortnite or whatever the kids these day play) and Mountain Dew.

>

I think when I started I was doing sets with 95 lbs. I mean, this was literally First Day Bench Pressing, but still, I was otherwise physically active playing sports and goofing off and shit. I have particularly long arms, so terrible bench press leverages.

>I've read about some people who can barely bench the bar.

Those people probably have legitimate disabilities, or are women (but I repeat myself).

I've been saying this for years, if you can 1/2/3/4 you're stronger than 95% of human race

I reverse grip benched 500lbs in high school. Why are you so weak?

Pathetic. I hit my pr of 1175 as a newborn. If you arent birthed already at your full potential youre officially a genetlet.

are you serious about this post or are you really that dumb to not be able to wrap your head around the concept of strength?

>I'm sure I'm gonna receive flame from some skelly's
>Receives infinite amounts of flame from skelly's

Attached: filthy-frank-57d2426033b1e.jpg (1082x1080, 56K)

I had been thinking about this recently. I wanted a cardio based goal now that I've gotten to 1.25/2/3/4 so I signed up for a spartan race. Trained running 3.5 miles twice a week on top of weight training and a light cut (6'3 195 -> 185lps).

Was pretty surprised with the amount of soi people with IPA beer bellies and dad bods, quite shameful actually. I came in top 15% overall with 3 months of cardio training. The standards are so low, it's pretty sad desu.

>kids
Woopety doo, they are getting their start low.

Your point, jackass?

>spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 5 or 6
Sounds like bros being bros.

>but I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm honestly curious.
Fuck off faggot

Cut out the s o y lmao. I was benching 515 the summer before kindergarten.

>skeletons are being bros mutually supporting each other on their journey to true power, sure to become the modern Gilgamesh/Enkidu
>op, a weak minded gymcel, stares at them from the squat rack seething, thinking to himself: "a-at least I'm s-stronger than them"
>four weeks later the skeletons are making steady gains, wingmanning each other picking up gym thots and ascending to power with each other's help
>op's doing the same shit lift numbers, still sitting alone with a hoodie on in the gym, and still seething

...Anonymous
07/19/19(Fri)16:46:47 No.51648596
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Extremely Weak Humans

When I was at the gym yesterday I saw a couple scrawny college kids benching next to me. One was white, and the other was Asian. Both clearly nerdy AF, but whatever, so am I.
I noticed that they were both benching 315lbs and spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 9 or 10. I'm recovering from losing my left arm and I was only doing 405x8 to keep my shit warm and they were looking at me like a god. I'm usually repping 1125 and I've only been lifting consistently for about 2 months.

When I tried lifting weights in my friends garage for the first time I was like 7 and benched at least 365. Granted I played some sports and worked a little construction with my dad from time to time, but even so, 315lbs is absurd.

I was one of these guys, my first bench day when I started lifting was the bar 3x10. This was in my 2nd semester of college. Now it's the summer after my 4th semester and I can rep 1 pl8.

What I did before then
>baseball age 5 to 8
>basketball ages 5 to 10
>at least 3 hours outdoors everyday doing all sorts of shit
>also lots of time spent on my ass reading books
Age 13 or so stuff changed
>get my first phone, and my first laptop a year later
>spend shit tons of time online and playing games
>occasional time outside doing yard work
>high school 6 hrs a day with no meaningful exercise
>no sports
Probably the lack of physical activity during my early teens and puberty combined with eating like a bird led to my weakness. Was 120 when I started lifting, but it was a good base to work with.

I didn't test my strength at the start I just started SL with 95lb bench and added 5lb every session for 6 months with 1 deload until 1.5pl8x5. Which is now.

What program should I move to to get swole.

I carried my mother around when I was in her womb, so fucking strong lifting 483e x10 of my body weight everyday MOGGED KIDDO

>4 years later 165lbs

in case of youre being serious, i start at 40 pounds and im currently at 200, do you really expect everyone to bench like you right off the bat?

I can barely bench the bar. Not really a frequenter here just came to check it out. Its just from low t, anorexic dieting through late childhood, frequent sickness, and possibly high e.
A guy tried taking me to the gym once from my school and it was embarassing having him hold the bar for me while trying to bench it with a handful of people around.

i had a numerous un-address food allergy's as a child so i didnt want to eat because of stomach pain+diarrhea. Parents didnt give a shit i was incredibly underweight cause some faggot doctor was like "well you're heart is in great shape" (from 3-4 hours of tennis and cardio every day) which pretty much gave them license to ignore me being a manlet + 115 pounds going into college. Every other male relative is above six feet. Fixing it now but im still mad about it.

Congratulations on your progress.
I can't imagine what skelly life is like. I had a solid foundation to work from, and I feel like that's a lot easier than being a skeleton and having to start from scratch.

So you benched at least 165 as a skinny frail 14 year old, and now after becoming an adult and lifting for 7 months consistently, you can only rep 235? What a joke m8.

Also ya. Being young and skinny makes you weak, but if they eat right and train right for a few months they'll be fine.

When I started losing weight I did cardio or like a year hiked off all my muscle only strain I had ever put on my muscle besides push-up was just regular life stuff. I got gyno surgery and couldn’t do anything with my chest for like 6-8 weeks.. when I was cleared to finally lift after having never lifted weights before I was weak as fuck... 10s and 25s on the bar. Endurance was non existent so after first movement I had no power for anything else in the gym.. and I’m a big guy 6’3 like 225 when I started lifting.. stuck with it and after a few months I got up to 135. As a newbie the awkward movement is harder to get past than the weight. I remember incline benching feeling awkward as fuck. now I got 225 for reps been lifting for almost 3 years. Bench is an ego lift so I’m not worried about the numbers

Attached: 1561080805687.jpg (1001x1001, 94K)

Have seen similar. It's to be expected though, seeing as how manual labor is going to foreigners (via visas or outsourcing) and schools cut gym/weightlifting/recess so kids can sit at a desk longer so that they can get jobs sitting at a desk.

Encourage them to keep at it

5'8 125lbs I can't even do 15 pushups desu
I prefer it this way

Tl;dr

When I was a kid I spent my life masturbating, skipping school, and playing video games 12 hours a day. Took me a week to be able to do a set of pushups at 21 starting from 3x8 on my knees.

I noticed that they were both benching 185lbs and spotting each other. Both of them were struggling to keep the bar straight and needed to help each other's last reps after doing only 5 or 6. I'm recovering from a bad shoulder/neck injury and I was only doing 375x8 to keep my shit warm and they were looking at me like a god. I'm usually repping 535 and I've only been lifting consistently for about 2 months.

When I tried lifting weights in my friends garage for the first time I was like 14 and benched at least 265. Granted I played some sports and jacked off a little with my dad from time to time, but even so, 185lbs is absurd.

I've read about some people who can barely bench lmao2pl8. Are there actually any people here who are or once were that weak?