Why lift?

Why lift?

>No social life

>No women

>No job

>Nothing to look forward to

Attached: tumblr_inline_pj2czczU2K1v6q8wn_500.jpg (500x336, 32K)

A shitload of time to spare tho

>No life
>No women
>No job

vs

>No life
>No women
>No job
>Going to the gym

The choice is yours

sounds like you have a really huge reason to lift. the fact that you have nothing else going on in your life.

The struggle makes me happy.
Me against my former self. Go to failure every session.
Also get a hobby.

So what the hell do you have better to do then?
Go to the gym, pussy. Also spoiler alert getting fit might just open the door to
>a social life
>women
>maybe even a job
IF you play your cards right.

You know that banner that says "since I started lifting I feel worthy of fapping to more attractive anime girls"? That's unironically me. Lifting makes me feel worthy of my waifu.

For the future you

i'm in your position as well
>no friends
>no gf
>no job
but at least i'm fucking shredded

>lifting for women

You were never going to make it anyways

Attached: 1563374965043.jpg (4904x1848, 318K)

>Literal basement dweller
>All that mess
>Sleeping directly under your squat rack
>Piss bottles
>Le epik Nazi literature

1. Clean your room
2. Move out
3. Clean your new room
4. Create one solitary gym room
5. Read the Classics, then read Locke and Rousseau
6. Realize every people eventually gets the government they deserve
7. Realize the white race is dying because it is begging for death
8. Lift to be prepared
9. Lift for liberty
10. Lift for France (lifting for America is acceptable too)

>rousseau
absolutely shit tier

ok

ok

fucking summerfags

>No social life
I always go to the gym at a late time, and usually it's almost completely empty. I do regularly see this one handsome guy though, and always say hello and bye to him. Also my neighbour is kinda hot and we greet each other everyday.

>No women
That's true, but they will eventually come once i am big enough

>>No job
I am a wageslave

I look forward to the next workout session. I barely think of anything else to be honest.

>muh social life
If you ever see posts like this it’s evacuee the OP is projecting his high school smooth brain onto you. Since he lacked a social life in high school he thinks that as an adult all adults somehow too have an active social life when in reality tons do not and actually getting to go out and do shit is a treat. Work and life become busy, marriage, having kids, getting deep into a career path, you don’t have time to be “social” maybe occasionally. Even the most hottest popular best people barely have time to chill and have a social life like they once had in high school (far less responsibilities)
So anytime you see
>muh no life no women no social life
It’s because that user is still stuck with a child like brain and has not or just plain refuses to grow up.
This is a pretty common thing for most sit ins, incels, weebs and losers, fatties etc mostly due to massive insecurities which are cultivated by yes you guessed it.... that child like brain. They’re are legit stuck in a time warp of insecurities still thinking the shallow and vapidness if high school is how the real world and reality functions. Full stop, there is no refuting this.
Any memes or bait posts with these themes are still high eschewing orienting of internal insecurity projection
The anons who deploy this also usually never take responsibility for their mistakes, actions or reasons why they’re in the rut they’re in. They will eternally never make it, in laymen’s terms

>they will eventually come once i am big enough
I wish I could be there in 3 years when you realize what a load of shit this is

So I can slaughter all the traitor legions

Attached: 1452058191809.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

this

you gotta start making social gains now

based 40k poster

Attached: 1560383656957.jpg (1280x797, 1.15M)

Lurk more

i understand what you’re saying and almost 90% of people posting here fall under what you’re describing but they hate the truth so they’ll ignore you but you right and they will most likely be posting here when they’re 30/40/50 years old and kissless

Maybe you are right, but i am almost 24 and a kissless virgin, i don't have much time left if i want to become a normy. Lifting is my one shot i must take.

>9. Lift for liberty
>10. Lift for France

go away robespierre

Underrated asf

>not lifting for the glory of Rome
You never stood a chance

forgot pic

Attached: roman-legion.jpg (770x437, 96K)

Lift to pass the time while you figure out your next step

Sounds like you have plenty to change, and some pl*bbit spacing to lose as well.
Now personally, I lift for tomboys, but that’s just me
Nothing but based replies to start the thread, what is going on here?

Attached: A55CA870-1914-4D44-9115-0F7FD8E52BC4.jpg (2533x1801, 706K)

They all look like Miley Cyrus

Jow Forums had me start liking tomboy's last week. I love them all now.

if spending an hour of your life 3-4 times a week means you can't get women, a job, a social life, and have nothing to look forward to. Then I say you're full of shit, never did those things and don't lift.

Miley Cyrus is disgusting, but I do like short hair starting to get more socially acceptable on women
Welcome to the club bro

Attached: 62526F32-7D9E-4158-9B48-107A171B63CE.jpg (750x1334, 92K)

Lifting for the white race and lifting for liberty might as well be one and the same. You're delusional if you think the brown (or even yellow) masses care anything for liberty.
That said, liberty is a slippery slope, which should be moderated, lest we end up right back where we are now.

America is a dead dream, which should be abandoned. The very best Americans can hope for at this point, is a balkanisation that affords them a piece of NA, where they can build the America of old.
France is almost as fucked. The French people have completely forgotten what makes them French, and fallen for the myth that anyone can be French. They honestly believe that the strange people their ancestors subjugated, never intending to import to their own countries, in some way share the (now dead) French spirit, when in fact they are entirely incapable of doing so.

What is your actual political solution? Do you even have one? It seems to me that you've arrived at some correct conclusions, but then you've failed to think further. I'm not a literal Nazi (though I am a fascist of sorts), and there's no reason to think the guy you replied to is either. I can't actually make out what that book is, but a book like Mein Kampf is an excellent look into a unique political ideology, which arose in a time of great degeneracy.

Seriously, what do you actually believe should be done, politically, to ensure the future of this liberty you so claim to love?

It's a hobby. It can lead to a social life, which leads to woman, which leads to a job since bitches are so demand. Then all you look forward to is sitting home alone with your phone off and enjoying the peace and a nice ice cream.

>What is your actual political solution?
No solution works without political will. That brings me back to my previous point: every people gets the government they deserve. I'm not going to waste my time thinking of ways to save a people that not only doesn't want to be saved, but will crucify me for attempting to save them. No thank you, I'll just watch from a safe distance while these weaklings are forced to bathe in the blood of their own children. Don't call it a grave, it's the future you've chosen.

Coward.

A coward lacks the strength to change what he cannot change, a fool lacks the wisdom to recognize what he cannot change.

*to change what he can change
Fuck me I should go sleep.

Based and Tomboypilled. Fuck I want to make one scream now.

Attached: 1561058029000.jpg (1919x2404, 3.05M)

I do it for her because she is so cute! [spoiler]I do understand I will never cuddle her... so I guess I also lift so I can lift heavy stuff when I need to[/spoiler]

Attached: 1547123158420.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Indeed, indeed
You’re right, but you aren’t offering solutions either. is right insofar as there simply isn’t a will to change where we are going, and as someone who presumably doesn’t have much influence or power you can’t do much against the will of the establishment and the voting populus. Really where you would need to start is by changing how people think, the internet is great, but loosening the grip of lefties over education and much of the media is also a part of that, as is widening the range of what is acceptable to state in public, and trying to reduce the perceived risks of voicing right wing / reactionary / whatever other controversial opinions.
Anyways, only so much you can do, thinking too much about it and doing nothing will just make you anxious and angry

Attached: 8C24CC0E-A171-4DD9-A4BC-651A54A61A33.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

>no women
why the fuck would you lift for women faggot? do it for yourself to become stonger, then the women will like that you have some self esteem

You probably won't change things much, but that's not a good excuse for not trying. What's the alternative?

Also, don't expect too much from the average person. Remember that we are but complex animals. We were not designed for this civilization we've created. It is the responsibility of wise men to guide society in the right direction. Sheep are sheep, but you can choose to be a shepherd.

Well, no, the point of my post wasn't to offer any concrete solutions, as that is far too complex a topic for a late-night discussion, but rather to push back against what I perceived to be naive idealism.
You're right that the average individual can't do much, but there's no excuse for doing nothing at all. At the very least, one should be thinking of ways to do something. Standing back and watching one's people walk off a cliff is inexcusable, regardless of whether or not they want to be saved, especially if they take your ideals with them.

Goodnight, gents.

because i can

newfag

Exercise, work, meet friends and fuck women. Do life in this order. So go get a fucking job. Make money make your place a place you wouldn't be ashamed to invite people over to, fuck women after everyone leaves. Welcome to life.

All those tomeboys look like shit except the home depot girl

>Why
because my alternatives are vidya, wanking, and shitposting on a Babylonian cuneiform tablet forum

Stop acting like a bitch, life was never meant to be fair. Nobody wants to be friends or lovers with someone who has no motivation and will just be an anchor to them.

cause it makes you feel good.
It feels good to sweat.

I am you and you are me, user

>been a lsoer entire life, just like OP except i have a shitty job
>no motivation to do anything ever including working out

Come to Jow Forums, we have some things to occupy your time and thoughts with.

Attached: 1560995751653.jpg (750x724, 347K)

We are the emperor's fury, and shall know no fear.

Attached: EC3FgHJ.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

But you have named three things to look forward buddy

Attached: Ryan's_smile.jpg (1080x1281, 109K)

based

Attached: the-glory-of-rome-is-forever.jpg (750x893, 115K)

Complo?

Rude desu

Attached: 931C229F-DFE5-4028-BB0C-2A2517908CC2.jpg (722x1273, 70K)

Start lifting and watch your confidence skyrocket
Since I started lifting routinely
I dumped shitty cheating Gf who I stayed with cause I didnt wanna be alone
My job performance has increased exponentially
I always have something to talk about with normie coworkers
I have energy to get chores done as well as the discipline to do them (everything is one more rep)
Got a qt vegan gf who does yoga naked
And to top it all off I realized IM GOOD ENOUGH
No matter what happens I prove to myself that
If I can't stop me who fucking can
And the best part I'm still a fucking twink it's only gonna get better as I grow in power

This. It’s like the pascal’s wager of lifting.

Bruh, that one book with the swastika is called the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not nazi literature at all. Nice try trying to sound smart tho. Stick with jerking off to black men however.

Do it for him OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-001148.png (1280x720, 685K)

The Rome is gone but the tits are still here. Checkmate.

>Start lifting and watch your confidence skyrocket
It didn't. I started feel even more shittier, realising that even girls lift more than me.
>I dumped shitty cheating Gf who I stayed with cause I didnt wanna be alone
At least you had a gf, so you were normie in the first place.
>I always have something to talk about with normie coworkers
I don't see how lifting helps at this

cringy chad with weird sense of humour but no one cares cuz he is chad. yea lift for him OP.

Attached: 1560722188578.png (438x503, 122K)

>Lifting is a wise wager. Granted that making-it cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false?
>If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that lifting improves your life.

Attached: Pascal_Blaise.jpg (379x480, 24K)

Exercise is the only thing that makes me feel good.
Have a gf but don't really enjoy being in a relationship
Have a job but don't like it
My only dream is to destroy international human trafficking rings but I'm so far away from it, so I lift to fill the void.

Attached: 1466624742616.jpg (1000x1333, 283K)

where do i fine tomboys in the UK i feel like theyre non existent, short hair is instantly an art hoe

Thanks man

Fastfood never was a part of my life to begin with and I have none of the things in the lower part of the image.

How do I cure autism? Or how can I use it to my advantage?

Attached: 1557529810492.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Same as you, bud, but I got a job. Nothing in sight. I haven't looked forward to anything since I was 14. At least lifting helps me sleep and I got some pretty sweet gains. Depression is permanent.

Same as you but I lift for twinks.

Kek, genius

so how do you fix that situation?

i think its comply

Why? To make IT!!!!

you could atleast look good you faggot

good post

Presently I am trying to figure out if laziness is a cause or a symptom.

I know that this is intellectualization, another mental trap. I know that deciding not to do something is the same as deciding to do something else, that it is simply faith in nothing happening to improve.

From what I can tell, one has to do something as though failure was not possible, to simply dismiss failure as relevant.

I also know that there seems to be some need to feel like results are gained in the moment somehow, not measured in some long term abstract goal. Which would mean the daily goal is simply to finish an act rather than measure it against the longer timeline, which is a benefit of aftermath, not the reward itself.

Its confusing, which itself seems like a defense mechanism to cling to the security of habit. I have to be wary of deliberate confusion, a controllable anxiety (hesitation) meant to avoid an uncontrollable anxiety.(disappointment).

cringe

spbp

To beat niggers.

I lift in the hope I can get a qt3.14 fiery redheaded gf like asuka

I should be hitting 3pl8 bench in a few weeks and then I might be able to get over my fear of rejection and actually start trying to find a cutie.

But I'll probably just find another excuse to put it on the backburner

Attached: 1562141681737.jpg (920x1280, 206K)

faggot

how much is a fucking pl8 in kgs?!

idk im not a euromutt, probably like 20kg?

Its 315lb total

so 1 pl8 means 2 (two) 20 kg plates on each side being 1 pl8= 40 kg?

1pl8 is 1 20kg plate on each side
2pl8 is 2 20kg plates on each side
3pl8 is 3 20kg plates on each side
etc etc

What a boring , just DO IT FAGGOT!!!

Better than original.

You look forward to lifting

I don’t know man, but desu finding any girls in the UK is pretty hard since they are mostly ugly and spoiled, more so than in most other european countries
Yeah, seems right
Laziness is just a poor adaptation to your environment, possibly because you got used to never having to try in school, or maybe you simply don’t see the point of working hard due to not knowing what you want, or not seeing the point in a task. Failure is always possible, but someone low in trait neuroticism or simply confident in his abilities or status (depending on what you need that confidence for) simply won’t think about failure too much, and certainly won’t be anxious about it.
Having short term goals is good, e.g. getting to a certain weight on a cut over the next week or two, or applying to some position etc, if they are in the context of moving towards a long term goal you can get a kick out of accomplishing them for sure.
Anyways, at the end of the day you’ve just gotta get in the habit of doing things you want to do instead of just thinking about them forever, just think about how any dumb loser will outdo you easily just by actually taking action.
It actually is, fuck
Sub 12% bodyfat will help you more with that than a 3pl8 bench will, but meeting girls in the first place is what you actually need

Attached: AC5E33E9-E36C-4D19-BDDD-051AD71437CE.jpg (335x449, 14K)

tfw it was my birthday yesterday, some girl who I was sort of into but rejected me, sent me a message yesterday asked me how i'm celebrating my bday, told her nothing. she then said shes home alone and i'm welcome. I was at the gym when that happened so told her i'd love to but later.
she ghosted me since then.
a-a-atleast I didn't hurt my g-g-gains right?

she rejected you, it would probably just have been awkward hanging out with her. she just pitied you.

Tbh I think her asking how you were celebrating was more of a status check, if you had a cool party going on you could have invited her to maybe you would’ve fucked her, but once you said you weren’t doing anything that wasn’t going to happen. Anyways, good on you for finishing the gym session instead of embarrassing yourself by running after the thot

well I ugess at your point it's something for you to do user

Based. Also
>no social life
>no women
>no job
>strive for Jow Forums perfection