All girls in my uni campus are going crazy over this Jay Alvarez guy. How do I into Jay Alvarrez mode?

All girls in my uni campus are going crazy over this Jay Alvarez guy. How do I into Jay Alvarrez mode?

Attached: DA7FEDD8-A221-496B-A799-B503CB2DE5AE.jpg (616x768, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uOHDkIxyu2A
youtu.be/UvuAubwlhZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be skinny

kys and hope you're reborn with top 0,1% genetics

For someone that is skinny. How long it take me to get a body like his? Is it require daily gym visit?

be skinny do a little bit of calisthenics and some ab workout

be a model, be extremely handsome

You do realize that they're not going crazy over this dude because of his body right?

I have also noticed this. The young girls at work are constantly talking about this twink faggot and checking his IG. Why do thots find him so attractive?

1.be mutt, chicks love brown mixed guys
2.have curly hair, most mutts have this already so you're good to go and chicks LOVE curly hair
3.be at least 6 foot
4.have a handsome face
5.keep your body fat to around 10% while doing some crunches and pull ups

True story when I was in the army doing my 9-month service the guy in the bunk bed next to me was a model and he just did a photoshop with Jay Alvarez I saw it on Facebook

We didn't know he was a model at the time but on our first allowed leave from the army base (lasting like 3-4 hours) we saw him with a girl already and we thought he must be some pick up master or something

He didn't look like a model in army clothes honestly

this

First of all because females are a hivemind, the fact that he is (instagram) famous makes him attractive. Also because of face/frame/height/dick

All about the face

>chicks LOVE curly hair

B-but Jow Forums told me to just shave it cause girls love the bald mature look!

6 hours in the gym every day. Non negotiable.

literally who

>tfw I have Jay Alvarez's body but with an ugly face

Attached: 1562534603525.jpg (600x718, 225K)

>be Zyzz
>get AIDS

Guess you'll have to start lifting then

>literally who
>Jay Alvarrez

You gotta leave your basement and start interacting with girls.

Attached: gerge.png (713x310, 72K)

>start interacting with girls
literally why

Attached: 1560567321647.png (372x350, 192K)

Hahahahaha even the pinnacle of what is genetically 1% on /fit is like 5-6/10 at best this guy ain’t shit. I live in Los Angeles and you can find 200 twinks like this easy. Also OP said
>uni
So not American and non American women have far less taste than actual American women
I’m gay too so my opinion on OPs pic weighs harder than some cope heterosexual incel, 100% can’t refute unless you’re gay too? But if you think that is a 10/10 holy shit man I can smell your diabetes from here

>But if you think that is a 10/10 holy shit man I can smell your diabetes from here

OP here. I literally NEVER stated that Jay is a 10/10. Maybe your AIDS infested brain started making you hallucinate and started seeing things that aren't really. Go seek some professional help you faggot sissy.

Jay is literally a closet incel. If you check his IG stories you will see that he constantly talks about NPC's, alpha/beta males, the redpill etc.

>6.4m followers

I just scoped his page, he averages maybe 150k-200k likes. So uh... defiantly bought followers. Half the comments are one off accounts, scrolling through his followers he is followed by mostly men (black and Latino... what???) it’s pretty common tho. My sister is a dumb thot and goes to a nice mid west school just text her asking if she or her thot friends know this guy she replied with: “no but he looks like a faggot” that’s enough for me to know this guy isn’t worth it.

Post pic of sister

Jay pls go

COPE

I'll post a pic of yours you cheeky cunt

Attached: 813E8E09-24AE-417C-8921-9004835E9B9C.jpg (658x822, 512K)

Guess I just need to get a tan and some tatoos.

Attached: wew.png (569x630, 468K)

he's done you there

If his social media following is fake, do you think that Armani and Hugo Boss are dumb enough to pay him $150k per marketing campaign? Do you think that these multi-million dollar brands wouldn't check his social media for fake activity?

Attached: 4C1E789F-9AA3-476F-A9F0-FBEAF7E41C22.png (213x248, 57K)

Almost no one looks like a model with the short army haircut, clean shave and army clothes or when they get out of bed. People on instagram don't have god tier genes most of the time. They just spend a lot of time perfecting their looks. Now add to that a good camera, good angles and usage of light and shadows as well as a filter and a bit of photoshop and your average or slightly above average Joe will look like he's hot shit.

Attached: 1554399489399.jpg (329x329, 53K)

I have honestly never heard women discuss what body types they are most attracted to. Me and a few friends got on to a supposedly female discord server with the help of a female friend's voice. And they were all talking about teen twinks. Beyond ottermode.The scary thing was that they sounded like mid-20s women. I can cut down to 8-10% bodyfat, but I still look like a fucking shaved ape. I don't think I'm cut out for this era.
I keep telling myself that women who set up their own discord server are probably not representative of the population. But I did a number on my self esteem regardless.
>IB4 lifting for women
I actually do have body and sexual dysmorphia stemming from an incident of sexual abuse and humiliation that a cousin and her friends inflicted on me at the age of seven. I mostly have it under control, but every few months it gets the drop on me and I come back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1561374676146s.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Hugo Boss did nazi apparel and literally fit Hitler. They have no clout
Armani is worn by ugly ass Asians and smelly Arabs who nobody cares about hahahahah are you this naive user?

Sounds like my story too. 7 years old sexual abuse by my own brother and then later 2 different people. holy fuck dude. I can't really cope with it and body and sexual dysmorphia also goes for me. Damn. I can't really cope with all the stuff happened to me though. Body also same as smaller Martins Licis.

Attached: 1551897051715.jpg (770x593, 60K)

Not this guy but you pissed me off nonetheless. Using social media is not a fucking equivalent of human interaction. So gtfo with this IG or whatever this shit it (i have deleted FB, IG and possibly and other app). Also - you wanna cuck him? Why would he talk with women about other guys, even if they are twink fags.

>Chick swoon over a cute guy
>Like chicks have been swooning over cute guys since before recorded history
>DOOOOOOOOO HOW DO I MED CHICK SWOON ME
Be cute.
You can't.
Also.
>Caring what girls (not even women, mind you) think
Pathetic.

Attached: 1403336274088.gif (301x169, 1.92M)

>i have deleted FB, IG and possibly and other app

Good job for outing yourself as a creepy incel lmao.

150 grand to hugo boss must be buttons

Yea I just want to improve my body.

Girl attraction also needs face, personality, fashion, money status, and so on. I just want to feel better about my body.

Ew lol. Girls only like him because he has kyuuuute instagrahhm poztz where’s he’s holding a girl’s hand leading her towards the beach. His hair looks like a nest and his body is mmmmkay

> Actually believing anything on this Somalian fishingnetweaving forum

>I keep telling myself that women who set up their own discord server are probably not representative of the population. But I did a number on my self esteem regardless

My ex cheated on me with her boss who is a literal skelly with tattoos.

Keep on bleating.

$150k for shooting a 30 sec video wearing a Hugo Boss suit and then posting it on your IG is still impressive af. Most engineers waste years on education to be able to earn that much in a whole year working 40-50 hour weeks.

>tfw even model looks and body won’t cure your autism

Girls can throw themselves at you 24/7, but if you can’t hold a conversation with the opposite sex or be witty and good at banter, you’re never gonna make it

he could be paid a million for all i care all the the money in the world won't change the fact he's a manlet, his presence in a room would be minuscule. i do like hugo boss though

If he was a manlet then no clothing house would hire him no matter how much followers he is. Clothing houses are extremely strict on height and body shape.

nahh there not, they just know people like you will lap up the social media shite like house cats you are

sauce

>nah
Uh yeah they do. It’s akso why you shop at big and tall/DXL and not those clothing lines cause they just don’t make your size user you too big buddy!
Any reply to this post is cope and 100% confirming you’re buttloaded cause I called you fat and therefore proving that too. It’s the internet you can’t win sorry my Fren

youtu.be/uOHDkIxyu2A
>tfw no anything like that at all

people in this thread are saying face but are overlooking the effort he puts into his hair. I think the hair is a huge part of it

i don't need to win anything i already know the truth the guy isn't big or tall looks like a skinny arab

ok done, ok fuck

This.

If you go to youtube and type "how to style hair like Jay Alvarrez" you will find thousands of videos with +100k views.

if you dont have that face, hair, personality and naturally wide shoulder with thin waist, you will not attract any girl at that size.

>following thots and guys that are not your friends
That is depressing and gay.

If I was following Jay then the follow button wouldn't be blue you dumbass. Holy fuck you dumb incels really don't have social media? And then you wonder why girls find you creepy.

>some faggot on instathot
literally fuckin who?

When did I complay about girls? I am not a thotslayer and nor do I intend to become one. I have a girlfriend who I believe genuinely loves me and I hope you ever have one.

complain*

What uni? And what does he do? I've never heard a girl go crazy over a guy who is not a famous actor or musician.

>mutt
He is American and Alvarez is not a mutt last name.

Most male models are followed primarily by gay men.

Work on chest

That guy is swimming in pussy though. And he is also openly sexist and anti-lgbt. So he is pretty redpilled.

youtu.be/UvuAubwlhZY

Attached: 8F93852E-FD1C-437E-913F-F036ECBE3C0B.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

its july, what are you doing on a uni campus?

that's part of the reason, women like men are animals, he's tall muscular and has a strong jaw indicating great immune system. I'm assuming he's rich and famous too, which means he's just the most desirable a man could be.

>strong jaw indicating great immune system
????

Attached: IsThatSo.png (636x239, 130K)

>My ex cheated on me with her boss who is a literal skelly with tattoos.
>cheated on me with her boss
It had nothing to do with his body user. She forgot you existed as soon as she saw a chance to climb the latter.

Attached: 1557539126625.jpg (640x612, 40K)

None of the girls I interact with know who this literal who is. I'm sorry the quality of your group of friends is so low that they do.

Attached: 1504536984057.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Have god tier facial genetics, be born to extremely wealth family so you can travel the world on your parents dime, get really fucking good at jumping out of planes while spinning in circles.

what is this meme that being witty or having good banter is somehow, something that attracts women?
Im witty as fuck in every way possible. I can be witty and mock people into oblivion. Or i can be witty in a joking manner and make people laugh.
Never ever did it land me any women lmao. The opposite really. Some girls pointed out my banter can be quite annoying.

Eat one chicken breast a day after your workout and nothing else. Your workout is pushups

im a literal 2/10 with a deformed face, but i can legit handsome if i get my hair right. Sucks that i have no idea how to replicate a good hairstyle on demand. Its always random

My grandmother's last name is Alvarez. So I'm related to this guy? Cool.

>He is American

Attached: 1562749611007.png (376x309, 118K)

Gj on giving out your private info as if it was candy. You dumbfucks never cease to amaze me. 30 years ago Stasi would have to beat you up for 2 days straight. Nowadays morons do live updates when out for holidays. Nicest invitation for burglary if you ask me.

Same. They perceive guys like us as jesters. Good for laughs and not much else.

u just got btfo'd

This.

People don't realize how conditional model tier looks really are, and think they're ugly trash when if a model was as fat/unhealthy as they are they would not be paid for their looks.

Every model would not be getting photographed if they had 15% bodyfat, period.

There's a lot that normies don't get about aesthetics, a lot of people have very good potential and they're simply too much of a fat fuck to be pretty much model tier themselves.

>HELL

**breathes in**
HAHAHHAHAHAH
COPE HARDER KEKFUCK

Don't bald

Based. Female "friends" might be the most humiliating thing a man can have. Its like following around a girl you failed to bag so you don't have to own the fact that you were implicitly rejected.

Attached: tfw.jpg (770x365, 233K)

whats his weight/height

Strong jaw is absolutely an attractive feature, but I'm not sure it directly links to the immune system lol

So, he's the male version of Belle Delphine?

nobody considers her attractive (opinions of incels obese old men doesnt count)

And if you saw her pics without makup, she is ugly as fuck

I’m a Norwood 2 but I still keep my curly hair because girls love it, imagine listening to any advice on this shithole site

Whatever you do don't lift heavy weights.

MONEY
FAME
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Who

thick eyebrows, good teeth, idk he's just handsome

He looked better a few years ago