5'11 adult male

>5'11 adult male
>Lift 3x a week and do cardio every time I'm in the gym
>Eating 1500calories
>STILL not losing weight

Can someone explain this? Is my food scale broken, is my metabolism fucked up or is it because I don't work a physically intensive job? How can it be possible that I'm not losing weight?

Attached: 16488211.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

What’s your weight, how long have you been doing this.

140lbs, for about 2 weeks

LMAO well make sure you’re not eating like absolute shit, and you might just have water weight. Idk why you’re trying to cut AT ALL unless you’re 5 foot or some dumb shit

>5'11
>140 lbs
Why exactly are you trying to lose weight?

im 5'11". I eat healthy, i just eat until i am satisfied every day. I look at my food and say, yup that is one portion

how often do you measure your weight?

You also might be losing fat but gaining muscle, keeping your weight at the same place.

i am too buff. I scare too many girls and can't get them to go out on dates with me. Really the only reason

it's possible you are gaining muscle mass which is counteracting your fat loss when you look at the scale

>5'11 140 lbs

I could overhead press you and throw you like 10 feet through the air LMFAO

Attached: 1563527464422.png (810x839, 54K)

>5'11
>140lbs
>trying to lose weight

absolutely based frogpost op

Yeah that’s a good reason, try skipping all food and only have a cup of cranberry sauce before bed

2 weeks?? Come back after 6 months you impatient twat

When will you fags learn that hormones regulate ur weight and not calories unless ur literally starving yourselfe, also look at fasting
If u cant loose weight on a calroic deficit its probably because of ur hormones also track food and make sure its not shitty one u may just think you eat less idk
Check out hormonal reset or something on google

lmfao, no you cant dyel twink.

I have a body builder type of body. I gain muscles really fast and can tell the difference after just 1 week.

what? I'm 5'10 (inb4 manlet) 165 lbs and look like a twink

Bait

I'm 5'10 at 235. Recently started actually dieting and lost a lot of bloat after I cut out sugars. Try not eating a lot of sugary stuff even if it fits in the 1500 calorie limit

thats cause your body type isn't the same as mine.
I literally am jacked as hell and it scares girls how much muscle i have. I need to lose this weight

Post body

im at work right now, can't. Just trust me

>1500 calories
What kind of calories, and more importantly, at what interval and with how much time between meals? One meal of 1500cal per day = weight loss. Two meals of 700-800cal over 4-5 hours = weight loss. 1500cals spread over three or four meals over 12-14 hours = no weight loss. It’s all about insulin and glycogen stores.

The retardation is incredible. Remember guys. Eating 100 calories spread into 15 meals will make you fat.

Patience, young padawan

>there’s no significant difference between 100 and 1500
and I’m the retard...

>5'11"
>supposedly so jacked it scares ladies
>140 lbs

what

Attached: dgi.png (539x468, 146K)

need help bros
>5'10"
>252lbs.
>22 going on 23yr male
What can I do to lose weight(fat)?
My target is 175lbs with a good build.
Removing sugar is easy, I don't like sweets except the occasional tea or lemonade.
My issue is carbs, I eat a lot of pasta/bread, and hard to abstain.
Work a full time labour job, so am always exhausted when I get home.
Best exercise to start out with to get my body acclimated and then first weight training regiment to start on? I'm decently strong, have to carry 75+lbs containers daily helps.

Sorry for the long post