How much would lifting help in fighting wildlife?

How much would lifting help in fighting wildlife?

Attached: cheetah.png (500x500, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rUiPmHA7Xqg?t=245
youtu.be/5iyNncvIrz8?t=313
youtu.be/NF8r7ZhAkQM?t=271
youtube.com/watch?v=YZEbBZ2IrXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean.....its probably better than not lifting.

But not by much.

It would help to catch prey for sure, but to defend yourself, you'll need tools anyway.
Also waiting for someone to post the webm.

You have a higher chance of scaring off bears if you're not a manlet

Humans evolved to use tools although muscles would make the tools more effective. I think any animal that weighs more than you is impossible to kill without tools

OwO

Attached: 98209FC4-D02E-4536-A20C-1A7E4B7D9075.jpg (671x750, 426K)

That shit's kinna got me hhhhhoorrnnnyyy, dawg

Wild life pfff if you kill a pitbull or a rottweiler with your bare hands then you won't live in the wild.

imagine that's a female jaguar and tarzar is ramming his hips into it whilst keeping it away from his neck haha, wouldn't that be funny.

Attached: 1556146087323.jpg (521x608, 170K)

um excuse me we call them "people of color" now, the 1700s are over bigot

Webm? Of what? If there’s a webm of a Jaguar mauling a guy is like to see it

Not much. Human's are designed to be skinny endurance spear chuckers

>scaring off bear
a bear is either hungry and going to eat you or its not hungry and just curious. you arent scaring a fucking bear away. it thinks of humans as prey

>being this ignorant

You're not going to outrun or outfight a bear, your best bet is to scare it.

Redpilled

I could take on a gorilla any day of the week.

A spear. A knife. And living with the local wildlife for many generations that know attacking humans isn't worth it. Also not being alone.

If a bear perceives you as bigger and louder than it there’s a chance for it to run off. That chance goes away if it’s hungry or has cubs. For example you can find a ton of footage of bears getting fucked with and chased off by dogs and wolves. Yeah a bear could demolish most animals, but if they don’t think it’s worth it (and generally they don’t) they’ll fuck off

If you're white you have Neanderthal Genetics which make you both more robust and more intelligent, so you'd have to outrun your prey less and poke them with sticks and shove them off of sheer cliffs.

>youtu.be/rUiPmHA7Xqg?t=245
>youtu.be/5iyNncvIrz8?t=313
>youtu.be/NF8r7ZhAkQM?t=271
Fucking a massive amount.

He is clearly benching that jaguar off of him.
Or I guess floor press, either way.

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEbBZ2IrXE

Why didn't he grab it and choke it out? It was completely vulnerable, very little risk to him.
He could have had meat for weeks.

Lol OP asked about whether actually lifting could help not being a dyel twink
He was just trying to get it to fuck off, that was a younger one and although it looks older he probably thought it’s parents may have been near by. Moose are dangerous as fuck when they want to be

>very little risk

lmao that thing easily weighs more than twice he does and is strong af

You don't gat outdoors much do you

What is that lion doing to that poor innocent human?

Legit 65 iq spotted. How do you even manage to get past the captcha? That guy obviously has some strength even though he's not big. If he went to the gym and got even bigger and stronger he'd be able to take even bigger animals easier. Fucking retard, I knew I should have included that obvious observation in my original post but I expected everyone to be atleast slightly above mental retardation iq.

JUST SHOOT THE FUCKING THING

Attached: 926E5A4C-3EA4-433B-989C-A3B36328CAC1.jpg (1310x560, 358K)

primitive humans killed large game through a combination of projectiles (spears, arrows) and long-distance running. Basically, you throw a few spears at large game, then you chase it for a few hours while it bleeds to death running away. But you need to keep your distance until it's near death. humans never really fought animals like tarzan does.

Aim for the neck when fighting wildlife. Strangle them. If you can't, poke their eyes out and run.

-15/10 im actually slightly offended at the lack of quality and effort in this bait

>hurr durr all humans hunted the exact same way
Please educate yourself before making brainlet posts

The perfect wingman.

I'm not sure if this is bait or room temperature iq