How do people have the time to eat healthy and lift? I'm a NEET and I feel like I don't have the time...

How do people have the time to eat healthy and lift? I'm a NEET and I feel like I don't have the time. I just eat out at restaurants daily because I don't want to cook. I have no idea how people do it. I want to improve my diet but I don't know how to cook.

Attached: 1526534008769.jpg (764x956, 108K)

They actually want to make it.

>I feel like I don't have the time
>I don't want to cook
Which one is it then, brainlet?

same here
rich neet i stay in my condo
lifting and ordering food

>NEET

Not gonna make it

A mix of both really. I don't know how to cook and I lack time. However I've been thinking about buying a rice cooker, but then i'd need to cook the fucking vegetables and the chicken and id probably just eat that daily because im a brainlet
Make it where? im a neet

Eating out takes just as much, if not more time, than cooking for yourself does. It's also more expensive. You're just lazy and dumb and don't wanna put in any kind of effort, even to feed yourself, unless you get some kind of immediate endorphin kick out of it. That's why lifting is easy and dieting/sleeping/cardio is hard.

what equipment you got?

everything a good gym has
technogym ofc

>NEET
>eat out at restaurants daily
What meme country pays you this much to be a parasite?

>im a neet
>I don't have the time
In the off chance that this isn't a bait thread -- Kill yourself, you helpless parasite.

>I don't know how to cook
Then learn dumbass

Learn how to stir fry retard. Takes 10 minutes to make a delicious meal.

yeah, too busy reading, dont have time for pointless shit, not sure how im the parasite when youre the one stuck in the gym all day, dont you have something else better to do with your life?

bait

Fuck off.

Same bro

>It's also more expensive.
This is an understatement. Take a look at your finances and realize you're spending 600-900+ dollars a month on fucking food when you could easily cut that number in half by just buying and making basic shit.

yeah. take a look at the nutritonal info at any major chain next time you're there. the foods usually hover around 100cal/$ with the exception of extremely cheap junk like soda, and fried carbs which are completely empty calories. so to reach 2500 Cal per day takes $25. most people don't notice this because they eat multiple smaller meals a day and eat expensive snacks in between

WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING you do in a day. Sit on your bed and binge Jow Forums? Write it down. Take a shit and sit there for 5 minutes? Write it down. Watch TV for 45? Write it down.

Soon enough you’ll realize you waste time like a motherfucker on distractions like dumbfuck phones and electronics, I know I do. Work on that and then you will have time to do this. I’m currently fighting my bad habits but you absolutely have 2 hours in your day to cook and lift as a NEET. You aren’t a dad of 2 running errands all day, picking your kids up from school, going to work and whatnot.

Attached: 7DD772D7-750D-4697-8E87-561FDAF7A944.jpg (1280x1280, 1.01M)

cooking is more effort than lifting

It's not.

If there's a will there's a way.
Cooking large amounts of a dish will be more time efficient, so make a fuckhueg amount of food in advance.
There are sime healthy recipe's which do not take a lot of involvement - throw some chiggen tits in a boiling pot then fuck off and do other things for 30 minutes.

god damn I love slightly above average, 6-7/10 asian women

cute and readily available

Meal prep. Cook only once per week and stock your fridge up with lunches and dinners. When it's time to eat, just take out a already made meal, heat and eat.

Don't know how to cook?
or r/mealprepsunday

You people have an answer for everything huh

Is there anywhere you can eat out and having it be healthy? Minus those "salads"

Attached: bother.png (184x173, 43K)

NEETs usually suffer social anxiety problems. you probably live with your parents, and feel uncomfortable in the kitchen (or anywhere outside of your room). When you get your own place (no roommates or parents), you'll have a lot of fun and enjoyment from cooking healthy meals for yourself (and it tastes great).

are salads bad?

Attached: Trader Joes.jpg (1000x750, 193K)

You need to completely let go of the idea of food being some pleasurable experience. Your priorities are off.

Attached: veal-osso-bucco-1.jpg (900x900, 435K)

more of a poor investment than inherently bad.
$ per Kcal is awful.

Attached: 1550872343898.jpg (900x678, 114K)

>Meal prep. Cook only once per week and stock your fridge up with lunches and dinners.
I don't really like this option, I don't understand why people suggest it so much.
Cooking a decent dinner takes

Cooking is one of the easiest skills.
>heat up pan
>toss meat/potatoes/veggies on there with oil/butter and spices
>move food around on pan a little bit while checking phone
>put on plate and eat
>tastes better than what you eat at restaurants because you seasoned it the way you like it, e.g. you like garlic and so added more garlic

Unless you're making some artisitic layered dessert masterpiece, it doesn't take time or brain power at all. You have to be sub-40 IQ to be scared at the notion of taking time out of your day to cook.

maybe it's more expensvie than sacks of dried beans, galons of protein powder, and steamed veggies; but it's cheaper than the fastfood OP eats. I buy those salads from Trader Joes, and then eat them in my car in the nearby In-N-Out parking lot to mogg the fatties.

nofap

>neet
>no time to cook
literally kys you retard

its a lot of time man