/McG/ Manlet cope General

Post lifts, height and coping methods.

Attached: PerksOfBeingAManlet.jpg (1200x724, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sasshoes.com/mens-bout-time-lace-up-loafer/1520.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cope.

have any of you manlets attempted the "guy sitting on the other guy's shoulder pretending to be one tall man" trick to get a free movie ticket

>5'6
>incline benches 335x10

Is Mike Israetel the new king of the manlets?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

No. I'm short but I'm not that short. That shit only works if you're a dwarf.

hmmm there's something fishy about that last name, but i can't quite put my finger on it...

Attached: 1520787153684.jpg (364x387, 6K)

O Y V E Y

based because minimalist memes, but cringe because anti-semitism isn't cool bro :(

Honestly, is this jew hate founded or not. All the time I hear that Jews push degeneracy, but aren't they just selling what peopling want to buy? As such, isn't blaming Jews a form of shooting the messenger?

at 5'10 should you be aware that you are a manlet or ignore it and try to LARP as a 6'

Jews are both the writers and the messengers of anthrax letters

This. It's deliberately intended to be destructive from inception.

I'm not excusing those who do this. But can you really blame a whole race for the actions of a few?

As a race, they've been kicked out again and again because their priorities have been money, power and widening the gap between themselves and the "gentiles".

Attached: db4nztkgn6231.jpg (852x676, 104K)

>Jews outperform others
>said others kick out jews
>"at least now, by comparison, we're not so bad"

I just don't get it.

not sure what this has to do with fitness????????????????????????????

Is this as simple as the meme can get while still being recognizable?

t. Mike Israetel

It's not that they have outperformed others, it's that they haven't felt any moral obligation to treat the people they're living next to like their equals.

>It's not that they have outperformed others, it's that they haven't felt any moral obligation to treat the people they're living next to like their equals.
Replace JEWS with Whites, and OTHERS with BLACKS. Now remind me how this is any different than America..

I wouldn't know, I don't live anywhere near USA. I do know that blacks are significantly inferior in terms of IQ and they kill other blacks at a much greater rate than any other race kills anyone.

well, the shoe size one is true, i suffer finding good shoes having a rather big shoe number.

While those small-feet-hobbit-faggots can buy their stupid hooves covers even at fucking walmart

Jews:Whites :: Whites: Blacks
It's pretty simple actually.

Attached: 1563106780301.jpg (1024x768, 646K)

DAMN right, couldn't buy PL shoes from a 75% discount because of my big ass feet while my brother bought like 3 pairs

So it's okay to treat other people badly as long as you're white?

>wear about 11.5-12 size
>get 4e Red Wings (known to run wider than typical)
>STILL too fucking narrow

who W I D E here?

I recognize that- but to me, pol-types always say that Blacks should improve WHILE at the same timing saying that Whites can't improve themselves...

All these manufactures of wide shoes are pathetic.
For shoes, SAS shoes (USA) sells these, which fit me well.
sasshoes.com/mens-bout-time-lace-up-loafer/1520.html

If you want wide boots, STC brand is good.

What I implied was that maybe they're the ones to blame for their poor situation

You are retarded. Often times Jews would be allowed in becuase they practice usury, loans would be taken from them, and then they get kicked back out so the government never has to repay them