Now that the jannies have banned the /sig/ threads...

Now that the jannies have banned the /sig/ threads, do you think it's worth the pain and suffering of cutting or just continue to bulk until i reach my strength goal? I'm disgusted by my body. I am doing ppl now but i was on SL so my upper body was neglected. Pic related. Can anyone give me their experiences of cutting from fatass mode?

Attached: IMG_0604.jpg (2316x3088, 679K)

back

Attached: IMG_0620.jpg (2316x3088, 840K)

side. Ignore the anterior pelvic tilt.

Attached: IMG_0629.jpg (2316x3088, 556K)

You should probably wait until after you've given birth. Working out while pregnant can cause complicated medical issues.

at least the sig generals were supportive

kek
no they werent

bump

what disgusts you more, weakness or fatness? for me it's fatness, so I'm cutting, I want to know what it's like to be thin

fatness. Will intimittent fasting do the trick?

If you didn't stick your ass out like a faggot you wouldn't be fat. Keep bulking

well there's your answer. As for diet, I'm may not be the best for advice, but fasting, intermittent fating, keto, OMAD w/e the fuck, all boil down to getting yourself to eat less. So I skip all that shit and count calories. Eating less, preparing more meals, halving my beer intake etc.. and I've lost nearly 10lbs in 6 weeks. It's nothing special, just be consistent

bulking doesn't mean just eating garbage

Why did you start bulking in the first place you moron? You always cut first

>You always cut first
Is that true? Even as an absolute beginner?

generally yes, the assumption is that the person is overweight. You still lift and all, but it's pretty easy for an already fat person to skip lifting and just eat more and get fatter.

Jut run Tren dude. You’re wasting your time with this cutting and bulking crap while natty.

Yeah, because if you give up or fail at lifting somehow because you don't know what you're doing at least you just become thin. Which counts as looking good in normie tier aesthetics.
You give up after bulking as a skinnyfat you become a fatass and with that you look repulsive and risk stretch marks. Plus you'd have to do an extra long cut after your bulk anyway which sucks.
If you've lifted before and know your own levels of discipline you could consider starting on a bulk because you'd know what you'd be getting into.
Also I guess we're just gonna do stealth /sig/ threads or just a million individual lifting themed /feels/ threads.

Thanks. I crossed the line between skinny fat and overweight a few months ago. Not yet obese though.

>Now that the jannies have banned the /sig/ threads
based and redpilled

I'm out of the loop here, why did jannies ban /sig/ threads? they were always based af

>at least the sig generals were supportive
>abloo bloo bloo muh hugbox
literally. LITERALLY. go back.