CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY AT THE GYM WHO LOOKS GOOD DOING COMPOUNDS?(excluding bench)

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEBODY AT THE GYM WHO LOOKS GOOD DOING COMPOUNDS?(excluding bench)

>muh big lifts!!!!

I’ve NEVER seen a person who looks good do them. The best looking people only do machines and CABLE stuff. Maybe lateral raises and db press but NO COMPOUNDS

so Jow Forums and reddit swear by compounds yet real life they look retarded and don’t do shit?

Who do I see do compounds?

>brown people
>dyel
>skeletons
>obese

So??????

Attached: 18C8FB1F-FDE0-4BA7-B0B5-A1AFAB472400.jpg (540x540, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLbkvwpgC6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the opposite for me, I guess your gym is just weird

Because nobody who looks good at your gym isn't on steroids.

Is that what it's like at Planet Fitness? As for my gym, the people I see who look best do compounds followed by assistance/isolation.

strength > "looking good"

If I wanted to look good I'd wear makeup, which I would never do because I'm not a fagit

How much to be pegged by this goddess?

You go to a shit gym, the few guys who look good are on gear and as such can grow by doing meme lifts like cable flies

Because minimalist programs don't work

1. gyms are full of people doing random stuff
2. people who do compounds often pussy out and never increase the weight, especially squats and deadlifts
3. brosplitters tend to more often be roiders and be more serious in general

most of the top pros and all the top natties are usually the strongest at compounds too.

you're free to make your own observations and train however you want, but you have to really take a step back and ask yourself if your observations are actually worth drawing conclusions over. are you missing a lot of data? objectively yes. and let me tell you, one step into a serious athletic gym (powerlifting, oly etc) and your mind will be changed extremely quickly. the very fact you're seeing brownies, dyels, skellies and fatties really is testament to the poor sample you are trying to draw conclusions from

>In my sample size of 1 gym I haven't seen any big people doing compounds
>Is it possible to have some kind of bias on my end?
>Surely not, every strength coach/powerlifter/athlete/fitness website must be wrong

Probably bait but I responded, 2/10

Go back to redit faggot

literally the equivalent of

>but my buddy told me that eating only mustard and protein shakes is the best way to get jacked!

I'm not going to make out like I have an incredible physique, but I am not brown/dyel/skeleton/obese... and I am nearly 33 years old, and .... I DO COMPOUNDS exclusively.

and, in the reps and sets range of 5x5 or Less.

Attached: 01july2019.jpg (1427x740, 245K)

I'll go back to your mom's dirty pussy

bro don't put yourself down. you look awesome

Maybe leave your apartment gym?

Litterally how i want to look like

what's the routine? I do compounds too, only I can't do deadlifts because of genetics

Deadlift day
Bench day
rest day
Squat day
OHP day
rest day
repeat, 6 day loop.

I do 10-12 sets of 5 pullups every training day.

once I can 5x5 a lift, I add weight and go to 3x3, then I add reps or sets over a number of weeks until I hit 5x5 for that lift, and then I add weight again,,,,

Why not just say "Anecdotes make for a poor argument" instead of wasting your time writing the last part of your post?

my point hits home better than yours

So you do one excercise a day? Is it isolation of JUST ohp and JUST bench, or on bench day are you doing regular incline, reverse etc

Can someone tell me why you keep making this thread?

no isolations. I don't do any biceps, abs, any variations on anything. I have a busy job and a lot at home to look after, and so my routine is very basic. But I kept it up for 11 months straight right now, without missing a training day, and I eat right every day.

>imagine believing this shit

Attached: 1557512354705.png (360x346, 142K)

we have this thread everyday

this is a remarkably shitty post, even for this board.
how did you manage to come with such a shitty post OP?

It even has the thotbait image, you couldn't make it worse. Congratulations.

I go to a golds gym, which is meme tier. But the beefiest guys are always in the powershitter/oly lift section

arrest this man, he is using the stereons

whatever, but here is a pic of my rancid basement gym, where I couldn't do any isolations even if I wanted to, because all I have is rack and a pullup bar.

Yes there are dumbells in the pic, I don't use them, I just got them for free, what good would 10lbs dumbells do anyway

Attached: basement gym.jpg (960x1280, 331K)

they do for BEGINNERS

because OP is a fucking retard and needs it spelled out

the perspective of this image is really odd

yeah, the phone was probably on the floor or a milk crate

you could do flies etc they're pretty good you know, just stick a couple of those microplates on the floor on your adjustable dumbell. they will fit ez pz

SWEET

because some people will look good doing anything at all.

the people who actually have to try and discover efficient methods of strength/hypertrophy will tend to fall to compounds.

watch this and truly absorb it

youtube.com/watch?v=qLbkvwpgC6M

Cancel your LA membership and go to a Golds.

Damn, so literaqlly just one excercise every day besides the 7th, how long does it take you daily?

I do standard ohp, squat, rows, dips, core and squat, bench, core chin ups 3 days a week for an hour a pop.

this, sadly