R8 my physique. I've been on steroids for 3 years

R8 my physique. I've been on steroids for 3 years.

Attached: 1563571796404.jpg (1916x1916, 1.48M)

Attached: 1563572865814.jpg (1803x1768, 1.15M)

>roiding for this
PFFFFFFT 1AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>taking steroids

Please be real.
Top kek

Unironically shit if it's 3 years of stereons

nigga you be surprised. The number of people that take steroids and look slightly above average is most users that did steroids. People think its going make them Mr Olympia physique over night.

I hope you didn't roid for this.... This is horrid

>Roiding for something that's attainable natty

Attached: 1561592625929.png (667x670, 648K)

idk what all you guys are talking about, looks hot to me.

how many of you actually exercise at all?

You're my natty goal

>looks hot

if you shave your stomach do you see any ab definition at all?

There are natties who are as big or bigger. There are natties that are close while much leaner.

On the juice, you might as well train six days a week with one legit rest day.

what, he is.

is your ass covered in fur

something must be seriously lacking in your training program/nutrition if you look like this after three years on gear.

>3 years
Was it worth it?

Can't you tell?

was it worth the acne

roiding for this was worth it
good job

it's hot to me but it was achievable without roids. not worth it

I'd like to thank you all for the genuine compliments and critiques, they really make me smile and cringe at my progress simultaneously. I'll continue to strive to improve, and I hope you all continue to do the same, natty or not.

Either way you're all beautiful to me and you're going to make it, I believe in you all.

I think OP means he transitioned and has been on HRT for 3 years so its pretty good for that!

Is this bait?

Pic related
5"11 167lbs 100% natty

Attached: SmartSelect_20190713-105157_Gallery.jpg (1348x936, 557K)

Mmm strangle me daddy

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>roiding for this
lmao

Also dont do tren and remember to eat a lot, that's all the advice I have to give.

I think if you take steroids you could improve this a lot. Meybe you need to have better nutrition, workout etc.
I tell that physique is ok.

Meybe he have really shitty genes or lack of other aspects of building muscles like nutrition, workout routine, sleep.

a lot of us
thats kinda why we're here

Stop posting

Post Dicc

OP how does it feel knowing that I got a better physique than you despite being natty and lifting for less than 2 years?

You look pretty solid. Lats and pecs seem to be the week spot. Pecs might look better leaner.

Do you do mostly BB shit? I had a problem with lats and heavy weighted pull ups fixed them.

I assume you're bulking. Obviously you'd look way better leaner. Of course everyone does

This is a fucking joke

this is obvious bait

Just don’t post if you’re a fucking DYEL twink. I was bigger in 9th grade and leaner.

Attached: Nvm+i+found+a+better+quality+one+for+you+_49069bbbcbbb981afcb5283e8f59362c.jpg (200x313, 17K)

this HAS to be a joke
what fucking walmart tier roids were you on?

Nice job if "steroids" is some beer brand.

>those below average, yet still somehow bulging traps and delts

guys, it's real

>while much leaner.
why would you do that

This is me after 10 months lifting naturally. I know I look like shit but I'm probably bigger in size than you and don't have a fucked up test levels. Reconsider your entire life,bro

Attached: 20190205_180856.jpg (1600x1200, 458K)

Meant to quote op fuck me

Wrong, fit is dyel

kek

This thread is bait, bros

>roiding for this
I'm a complete fucking dyel who doesn't even take protein yet my back looks better

You should try going to the gym and lift instead of expecting roids to do all the work without any effort on your part.

to have sex incel

i think you forgot to lift

Attached: VRIGE.jpg (680x588, 51K)

Post body and lifts.

faggot

If you want to roid, at least put effort into it. My friend spent 19,000 Saudi Riyals "that's 5,000 $" on steroids, excessive food and doctor appointments just in 2 months and acquired this body in less than a year. You're either baiting or lazy. I have the same results without steroids.

5000$ dollars on steroids lmfao

It's stupid I know, but he said a whole expensive and strict schedule comes with it. Also doctor appointments for routine examinations.

Juicy as fuark, hope you are a power bottom.

You're not bigger. You've got natty gyno and are borderline obese.

This is what happens when you roid before fixing your nutrition

Low responder... I feel that bro

You need to up your dosages or check your source quality if this is all you're getting for 3 years.

This is something that isn't discussed a lot in gear circles, some people are low responders to hormones.

Someone can gain 30 lbs of muscle first cycle of 500mg test while someone else gains 15 lbs. The second person might need double or even triple the dose to get the same results as a high responder to hormones.

Not him but nice cope

Based honest poster

im bigger and leaner than you after lifting natty for 10 months without tracking macros or anything like that doing whatever i want lmfaooooooo

>roiding for this

I haven't exercised in two years and still look like this. I hope this is real because I'll laugh even harder

you're supposed to lift while you do steroids