Henry Cavill

natty or juiced?

Attached: 1563575744022.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

>holywood actor
>gained a lot of muscle between roles
He's on gear.

Definitely /fraud/

but his entire career required him to have muscle, isn't it possible he just maintained his physique?

Probably natty. He slept for 10 hours a day, worked out for 2.5 hours, and ate 5k-6k calories. to get to superman size in 6 months. Doesn't look much differnt now

Attached: henry-cavill-before-after.jpg (406x268, 24K)

Yea he's not exactly in the Olympics bud.

Holy shit the poles must be pissed

Im pretty pissed, the show looks very (((diverse))) kurwa

What's wrong with diversity are you raciss or something?

It's a fantasy world. Where does it say elves can't be black?

black fragility

Imagine having so little going on in your life that you get upset about non-whites appearing in a TV show

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

The feminist writers could create their own world with their own black elves, but noooo, they have to take something that people love and shit all over it

It's a polish fantasy setting. The poles finally have a chance to develop their own culture after get on by their neighbours for hundreds of years and americunts are trying to ruin it.
It's just rude man.

Here's your Triss bro

Attached: 1563574257606.jpg (2241x1073, 353K)

The source material

based BLACKED fan

If you have one year to prepare for a muli million dollar role, access to pharmaceutical grade test from your doc then it would be illogical not to take it.

Attached: 1530840354603.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Wouldn't even be a show without Americans paying tens of millions for it

disgusting

Imagine spending a century having your country get shit on over 3 wars then finally your culture gets some positive attention only to have a bunch of mentally ill americans shit on that too

Netflix is losing billions of dollars and they still shit out this garbage

I like black women but holy shit is hollywood filled with ugly ass black women. What went wrong

Have you even read the source material? Most of it is based on polish mythos, meaning literally everybody is white.

because its shitflix it has to be changed for the international audience, without
any respect to my country. I grew up with those tales we learnt about in school kurwa, and now it just feels like what I know is wrong, so thats why im angry

Because its a Fantasy world, not your cuck fantasy

Ok great, perhaps just be glad someone actually decided to make a show about your country. When your country makes the show and pays the massive hiring fees for actors like Henry Cavill, they can make casting decisions.

We need to see more angles to say for sure. If he is juiced though, I do think this is the first time. I think he was natty for Superman.

>bigger and more disciplined than me

definitely on juice lol

No drow in this shit nigger it's not DnD

What are they gonna do about it, get conquered again?

just admit you are wrong you fucking moron you're trying to hard to argue an invalid point

Everyone would be happier

he is right tho

I'm wrong because the country that decided to front the finances, hire the entire cast and crew isn't entitled to take creative license with the story? I'm surprised cryptoracist neckbeard gaming culture is bleeding over here from /v/

Mmm he can shoot up my ass anytime haha.
Also someone post the one where he winks at the camera

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Attached: 1548612444437.gif (245x360, 1.96M)

Poles are hopeless american bootlickers, they'll eat this shit up and ask for more

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20 Poland and U S Closing In on Deal to Build ‘Fort Trump,’ Sources Say.png (1160x242, 28K)

Retard

>Just be glad our corporate over lords and rewriting classic stories to make literally no one but angry letter writers happy.
The absolute state of your mush brain senpai.

Minorities aside look at those fucking boulder shoulders brah they’re like the size of my legs

My country already made the games, which are praised by literally everybody, amd everybody is white in them. no polish person wanted the netflix show, people spoke out as soon as it was announced, so i honestly dont care with what shitflix will do to it, I have no hope for it being good and close to the actual books, im just saying im pissed off theyre even making it

Everywhere you fucking nigger lover

>How to not be taken seriously in 4 easy syllables!

By who? Nigger lovers like you? You do know where you are, right?

>Every board is now apparently Jow Forums

Attached: thumb_sad-pepe-shooting-himself-blank-template-imgflip-49366027.png (300x323, 31K)

Elves are canonically the most beautiful, intelligent race.

>hating niggers makes you Jow Forums
Go back to fucking l*ddit where your double nigger newfaggot ass belongs.

>only Jow Forums hates blacks

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

this looks like shit

haha i just want him to hold me tightly with those arms haha cum inside me daddy hahahah lemme sleep on those pecs hahahh

Elves are supposed to be better and more advanced/civilized than humans and humans are better and more advanced/civilized than niggers.

Attached: 1547607622898.jpg (550x422, 35K)

No stupid, by everyone all over the world.
If you're too dumb to get your political point, or at least advocate for your ideals without sperging into a slur filled rant then you're just too fucking dumb to have an opinion.
Good luck fucking, rebuilding the white race while your sweatily call people kikes on Jow Forums.

Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.
No dude jesus man just fucking kill me already ffs.
I really fucking hate niggers and the Hollywood kike fuckers

hollywood is garbage, tv and movies are absolute trash
there's not a single black npc in the entire witcher game trilogy

What the fuck does hating niggers have to do with politics? You don't belong here. Leave.

dumb frogposter

the entire world hates black people. hating black people is unironically one of the very few things every country in the world has in common. if you want to see some real hardcore racism spend some time on a non-english part of the internet and you'll see what people really think about blacks. asia in particular literally sees them as animals.

So you're just too dumb to see your asshole being handed over to mexicans and middle easterners?

I think its the other way around user, feels good not having my country overwhelmed by 3rd world shitheads.

not for long. the entire eu is being taken over. you won't be saved.

What the fuck are you even talking about now? The only fucking point to be made is here is that niggers don't belong in European fantasy.
Or Europe.

Natty with a pump

is there anybody on Jow Forums naive enough to think this is natty or are you guys all having a laugh

>How is hating niggers a political opinion.
>Niggers shouldn't be migrating to my country.
Are you okay, retard?

god damn this show looks stupid lol

Only time i've ever agreed with you gemfaggot.
Henry Cavill truly is something else

>"I don't like how Jow Forums4chan misrepresents this site and brings dozens of retards to this board"
>"reddit has more users than Jow Forums, you should be happy they want to make a mockery of your board culture"
That's how you sound.

You’re a fucking retard If u think someone can get big AND shredded eating 5-6k cals a day for only 6 months.

No matter how good your sleep and diet is, you cant make years of gains in that time.

blurry jumping up an down version of this please

doesn't even matter if it was possible or not. it's la. anybody who has been here knows the fucking roids flow like water.

> Literally had to go through violent potion ritual to become witcher
> Some DYEL asks if I'm natty
> mfw

Attached: specIntoGear.jpg (901x666, 43K)

Cavill is a shit tier actor and the women are ugly af

its netflix, they dont want beautiful women because the viewer base is majority female and it makes them insecure

take that back

Attached: 1554854602528.jpg (4101x2735, 1.1M)

This

its so fucking tiring how much netflix shows pander to mary sues and women in general, black mirror was completely ruined

Hollywood has gone down the shitter ever since Harvey got thrown under the bus. It's full of repulsive hobos on screen now. Turkish telenovelas are far superior. They only cast for looks. Turkish actors are all top models lmao

1. The Jew you mentioned is basically the only surviving orc on the plante
2. Turks look like apes
3. Telenovelas are for aging women

>Turks look like apes
Lmao cope harder, mutt

Attached: ba83db4eb05eb171cd238fa6fbbe0c90.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Shut the fuck up turk roach

when your women envision the perfect man, this is what they see, monkeyboy

Attached: -640-0-5b66ccd9a8289.jpg (640x756, 63K)

>haha just mindlessly consume media and dont care about all the shit they shove in it

Attached: 1447002241534.jpg (249x247, 30K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night sand nigger

> We raided Europe for a few centuries
> We now sometimes get white people
> Means we're not roaches
You are roaches. That man is hwite

Honestly, it's time to filter all this Jow Forums, conspiracy, retarded shit from the site. I'm fucking sick of booting up a thread to see it inevitably derailed by small-minded clowns ranting and raving about minorities and Jews and Hitler and Alt-Right this and "fuck women" that. I'm so done. Can we just filter the words Jow Forumstards use and remove the board and be done with it? Every thread is the exact same, all political, racist garbage. I truly wish the site would go back to the way it was in 2010-2013ish. No nonsense, just pure fun, original jokes and educational posts.

Most slavic face I've seen in decades.
It's just some of the raided enslaved people sometimes come through and, yes, because they are not turks at heart they look pretty good

elves dont exist in nigger folklore

Just good bantz, mate.

This happens to be Jow Forums, if you honestly find some faggits poking fun at each other for being Turkish (and likely greesing up with oil to wrestle their straight friends) BUT you didn't find jokes about tiny's dead parents offensive idk what to tell you

>he ate big and put on 30 pounds of muscel in 6 months totally legit
Considering once you start nearing genetic potential you're not gaining anywhere near 5 pounds a month and he's there on the left, you're fucking clueless. You do not get delts and traps like that from being natty.

No fuck you Jow Forums always hated niggers and I know you're a Reddit fuck because nobody says alt-right here anymore and haven't for months

Another ginger transformed into a nigger? This shit pisses me off, and I've never even played the witcher.

Cope with this. 100% full blooded turk. Literally looks like Giga Chad. And keep in mind that the western women's eternal attractiveness standards for men are: tall, DARK, handsome
But I would cope as well and cling on to my 'whiteness' if I were a swamp
coloured manlet whose ancestry has been plowed by niggers and spics

Lmao stfu faggot and stop pretending you've been here for years

Attached: sukruozyildiz.jpg (473x553, 56K)

If "whitewashing" is bad then "blackwashing" is also bad. You can't have it both ways.

This is one of the lowest IQ posts in this thread

t. shitskin

You weren't here then and you fucking know it you reddit nigger. Go fuck yourself and don't let the door hit on you on the way out you stupid faggot
I kinda miss Tiny. I hope he's alright.

Unless you are literally the size of Brian Shaw or someone like that (and this even applies to them too) then you will gain nothing from eating a bigger surplus. Protein,fat,carbs.... nadda. In order for your body to use that excess towards muscle building, your body has gotta have the hormonal backup to tell your body to get shit done with what you are feeding it.

Natties have natty gains, because past a certain point our body doesn't give a fuck what we put in it, it's just not building any more damn muscle than our hormones tell it to and that's that.

If you are getting big and not gaining a large amount of fat on 5-6k calories, you are not natty. end of story.

Those are dryads

ahahaha

based