What mode is this and how does one achieve it?

What mode is this and how does one achieve it?

If I shave I'll wake up with 10% of it already grown again. How does one do this?

instagram.com/shunsukecos/?hl=en

Attached: 1.png (472x592, 458K)

Nigga look like Light Yagami

>If I shave I'll wake up with 10% of it already grown again
Which is why if you want longer lasting hair removal you use wax, depilatory cream or laser treatment

Mirin' the naturally broad shoulders.

this is my natural body type I've been bulking up to get away from it should I just have stayed like that or what

>What mode is this
Relationship goals mode. Just looking at this picture makes me shiver
Kek

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 97K)

How does this faggot has no abs at all, at that bf% you have to intentionally don't do any kind of abs movement for them to not show, just what kind of sorcery is this

he's gross

Why?

too feminine

>Just looking at this picture makes me shiver
this but unironically
he fucking cosplayed my husbando

Attached: 1548696929200.png (1080x719, 741K)

I was being unironic though. There is something extremely appealing about this kind of body.
As in what? Not muscular enough?

Shaving is only done by gays. Bisexuals can go either way. But if you're straight and you shave...well, I have news for you.

I think he looks disgusting, like he never moved and ate a poor diet so he never quite made it to a man.

jealous fatty detected

he looks like he stinks

I'm afraid I don't understand

Attached: gjq4y9yhv7x11.jpg (1000x1200, 109K)

my immune system rejects his immune system

I still don't get it but you do you

I want to roll around in bed with this dude and kiss him on the lips while I run my hands through his hair and slap his behind and he does the same to me

He literally looks like a trap you retard

Anime was a mistake

Nah he looks like a prime twink. What's the problem with that

Attached: 1563233211077.jpg (884x623, 69K)

>t.

Attached: image033.jpg (576x385, 39K)

hair don't grow that fast if you have low t

Post body, manly man

god damn where the hell were guys like this when I was his age
fucking hell are they in europe

eat your bf's cum twice a day

he's just jealous, feel sorry for him

uwu how do i look like this?

Attached: shunsukecos_66349557_113682486414460_539832206011224626_n.jpg (1080x1348, 150K)

It's literal faggot mode. You achieve it by never lifting anything heavier than your purse, ignoring any physical activity and eating as much as a 5 year old from africa.

Also, I knew Jow Forums is full of fags but fuck, you retards are pathetic. Wtf is with all the thirsty and supportive replies to this weak homo?

I'm officially gay. Thanks, /fit.

It was only a matter of time. How many days have you been posting here user?

god damn those hips...

Four months.

You lasted longer than most

Never bother yourself about what others might think about your body. If you're satisfied with your current build/body type, then stay that way.

Lol at everyone saying this person is attractive when he literally edits the hell out of his pictures to make himself look like a cartoon. We need to end photo editing, this dude looks like a crackhead twink without the tweaks

ITT fuckin' paedos

He's 26.

He looks like a stretched out teen, I never really understood this twink attraction

it would look better if you had SLIGHTLY more muscle but kept low bf. in my opinion. like just a bit of chest and shoulder definition. that's my goal body anyway.

Nah I'm Europe and I don't see any. Are they unicorns or something? Just as elusive for sure

fuck you nigger, I want my clean shits back.

Being shaved is the best you monkeyish brute

I do it to be comfy, no one ever sees my body.

all these retards IIT that didnt go to his instagram and realize that he's LITERALLY a fucking rendered model, not even a real person

Attached: brainlet.png (1416x1600, 606K)

God damn it Jow Forums I was expecting something weird I wasn't expecting something that fucking queer

Damnit. Did the technology went to far or not far enough? When can I expect a perfectly rendered twink bf to be available in the shops near me

>IIT

>its a render
wait what?

Attached: 1477869696366.jpg (583x409, 41K)